Fillers vs implants

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Lets say money is not the problem. Could fillers get the same mm projection, thickness and result as a implant?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TheAscendedOne
Implants end of thread

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223, Deleted member 6401, TheAscendedOne and 2 others
Dude, fillers are good ONLY if you can't find good surgeon or you already have a good base and need a bit of projection.

• +1
Bone>

• +1
Getting a big double jaw surgery or implants with months of recovery and complications really scares me. Also the possibility of getting a bad result, and wasting a couple 10ks just that guys on here can write: "no improvement, still looks like shit, you made a mistake".

• +1
Reactions: Gladiator, Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Elias
Getting a big double jaw surgery with months of recovery and complications really scares me. Also the possibility of getting a bad result, and wasting a couple 10ks just that guys on here can write: "no improvement, still looks like shit, you made a mistake".
Rare case that happens if you find a good surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Implants will yield greater results if the surgeon is good. If you only need smaller adjustments then fillers are preferable.

• +1
Rare case that happens if you find a good surgeon
I think eppley is a good surgeon. Still he has results that nobody on here likes.
Every surgeon has bad results, and even people that are depressed because of their surgery.

• +1
Getting a big double jaw surgery or implants with months of recovery and complications really scares me. Also the possibility of getting a bad result, and wasting a couple 10ks just that guys on here can write: "no improvement, still looks like shit, you made a mistake".
Consult consult and consult before jumping into surgeries. Do you homework. If bad luck, you can get infection from fillers too. A few but some of people don't even need implants but some minor procedures to fix their flaws like someone with a decent bone structure covered with face fat that can be removed using buccal fat removal or eyes or eyebrows etc. Make sure you need an implant. You can get more info after they do your CT and get your skull 3D model and a good surgeon can predict the outcomes better.

• +1
Osteotomy is superior to everything, because *you* become. (I've had one, and plan to get more bone moving facial surgery in the next few years.)

Fillers shrink between touch ups, and so your face shrinks and grows all the time. If you go to prison for a few years, your face deflates. I also suspect that it looks and feels fake.

Implants seem ok, but I'm not so sure they're permanent and won't cause bone loss or otherwise degrade your face.

• +1
recovery from double jaw surgery is totally different from implants that is waaaaay more easy

• +1