Final consensus on MSE + MSDO + FaceMask/Pull

G

GetThatBread

Retired
Let’s say you have a low tier to mid base before the treatment, can MSE in conjunction with MSDO along with bone borne FacePulling ascend you to a slayer? Assuming that the transversal expansion is above 10mms for both the upper and lower jaw and for Sagittal expansion pull at a 30 degree positive angle that’s attached to the maxilla for basically a Taban level change. Now this is all theoretical but for the most part I believe in it. The great CopeAndRope said he’s getting around 1-2cm expansion From MSE and then using his FacePulling device post treatment for a LeFort level change

the arrows signify what to expect if you do MSE + MSDO at the same time

Attachments

• DA0A8341-245F-4EB2-9582-4AE5B27EF900.jpeg
    DA0A8341-245F-4EB2-9582-4AE5B27EF900.jpeg
    74.2 KB · Views: 220
  • C2861C05-3ECA-4FCB-8E31-AC6D2F1C0659.jpeg
    C2861C05-3ECA-4FCB-8E31-AC6D2F1C0659.jpeg
    39.2 KB · Views: 228
  • +1
Reactions: ascentium, Deleted member 1464 and Chadelite
I think this shit is cope af. expect very subtle changes. over

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, OCDMaxxing, Deleted member 3962 and 1 other person
You will obviously see drastic facial width increase. In all honesty as for forwards and upwards growth? We don’t have a definite answer. Ead used a conventional facepuller for like 2 days and stopped due to pain and headaches, as well as inconvenience (he was out in public like 12+ hours a day).

If you managed to use an unconventional “custom” face puller like the ones some users have made, and anchor it to the MSE (and thus anchor it to your loosened midface), and you really committed yourself to using it for many hours a day, for months, then you will have done something no one here has ever accomplished yet, so whatever results you’d get, would help put this debate to rest.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, kota, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
For u

Best thing is

Make a morph of what u want to look like

See titbot for examples

Ask an orthodontist and surgeon if that is possible

If not adjust till it is

Ur wasting ur time asking us

We have no experience on this topic

Cuz it is so un heard of

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 3962 and 2 others
Show me legit before afters. From subhuman to human or something.
We’re in the pioneer stage sir; and MSE is quite rare. My ortho told me they’ve only operated on 4 patients total in all of the state so it isn’t a mainstream procedure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Golden Glass, Chadelite and 1 other person
We’re in the pioneer stage sir; and MSE is quite rare. My ortho told me they’ve only operated on 4 patients total in all of the state so it isn’t a mainstream procedure
Exaclty why i said above

i want to be the first long term case of it

hopefully i wont pull my maxilla off my face

This is a great point. It’s akin to how absolutely no one believed leg lengthening could even be a thing until a psychopath in soviet Russia pioneered it. Now there are clinics across the world doing it.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Deleted member 3962

This why we need CopeAndRope back

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and maxmendietta

I think @GetThatBread and @curryslayerordeath have beat you to it. They’re both already talking to orthos to get started

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, curryslayerordeath and GetThatBread
This is a great point. It’s akin to how absolutely no one believed leg lengthening could even be a thing until a psychopath in soviet Russia pioneered it. Now there are clinics across the world doing it.
Wow I didn’t know that; same with urine therapy that was popularized by Cole Robinson/Snake Diet.

Wow I didn’t know that; same with urine therapy that was popularized by Cole Robinson/Snake Diet.
Yeah he literally invented leg lengthening. The external device is even named after him.

“For long time, Ilizarov faced skepticism, resistance and political intrigues from the medical establishment in Moscow which tried to defame him as a "quack". However, the steadily increasing statistics of successful treatments of patients led to a growing fame of Ilizarov throughout the country. He became known among patients as the "magician from Kurgan". In 1968 Ilizarov defended his doctoral thesis in Perm and was awarded the title Doctor of Sciences bypassing the Candidate of Sciencesdegree for which the thesis had originally been prepared.[6]

A breakthrough came in 1968 when Ilizarov successfully operated on Valeriy Brumel, the 1964 Olympic champion and a long-time world record holder in the men's high jump, who injured his right leg in a motorcycle accident. Before coming to Ilizarov, Brumel spent about three years for unsuccessful treatments in various clinics and underwent seven invasive and 25 non-invasive surgeries.[6][9]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavriil_Ilizarov

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Already told it, changing your phenotype as it is showed in your image is NOT POSSIBLE , not a single case of MARPE produced such changes, I mean making your face really wider, this will mainly make your zygos protrude more.

Your guy is definitely delusional about the MSE changes.

Yeah he literally invented leg lengthening. The external device is even named after him.

“For long time, Ilizarov faced skepticism, resistance and political intrigues from the medical establishment in Moscow which tried to defame him as a "quack". However, the steadily increasing statistics of successful treatments of patients led to a growing fame of Ilizarov throughout the country. He became known among patients as the "magician from Kurgan". In 1968 Ilizarov defended his doctoral thesis in Perm and was awarded the title Doctor of Sciences bypassing the Candidate of Sciencesdegree for which the thesis had originally been prepared.[6]

A breakthrough came in 1968 when Ilizarov successfully operated on Valeriy Brumel, the 1964 Olympic champion and a long-time world record holder in the men's high jump, who injured his right leg in a motorcycle accident. Before coming to Ilizarov, Brumel spent about three years for unsuccessful treatments in various clinics and underwent seven invasive and 25 non-invasive surgeries.[6][9]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavriil_Ilizarov
Looks like I’ll be the first person in human history to FacePull after a weakened suture with my personal unconventional device. I’ll take X Rays along the way

• +1
Reactions: kota, Deleted member 3962 and Golden Glass
Looks like I’ll be the first person in human history to FacePull after a weakened suture with my personal unconventional device. I’ll take X Rays along the way
Good luck and build up the force and hours gradually. Take pain killers if needed just don’t become addicted to them lmao

Already told it, changing your phenotype as it is showed in your image is NOT POSSIBLE , not a single case of MARPE produced such changes, I mean make your face really wider, this will mainly make your zygos protrude more.

Your guy is definitely delusional about the MSE changes.
Key word Marpe; this is in conjunction of two different procedures, which hasn’t been recorded either

I think @GetThatBread and @curryslayerordeath have beat you to it. They’re both already talking to orthos to get started
bro you know my surgery commitment levels

one day i feel like getting an implant would make me feel content with my looks

next day im getting lf3 combined with obo on top of 3 cm implants everywhere while 2 surgeons stretch my legs by 10 cms

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Golden Glass
bro you know my surgery commitment levels

one day i feel like getting an implant would make me feel content with my looks

next day im getting lf3 combined with obo on top of 3 cm implants everywhere while 2 surgeons stretch my legs by 10 cms
Just do what I recommended and try out fillers to get a taste of sharper jaw and cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and nastynas
Wish you the best

Thanks for using my pic

Alright is someone gonna actually use this shit instead of just talking about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 1464
whats the price

Its cope for me because mse would make me uglier

Let a truecel test it out, someone who is confirmed very low in PSL and wouldn't have much to lose if it went wrong aesthetically.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Julius, stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back