(Final thread) The PSL community is wrong

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
The PSL community is fucking wrong. They are deluded copers and are completely retarded.

Niggas here don’t understand the difference between AESTHETICS and SEX APPEAL. Niggas here think people like de poot have sex appeal because of bones (which is absolutely not true).

De poot looks like an incel. His SMV is borderline gutter trash. Why? Because he doesn’t look masculine. He looks like a school shooter with mental problems. Women wouldn’t take him as a first option. Because he has no sex appeal. Due to his bones, he can easily Masc maxx though.

Bateman unironically mogs nearly all MM’s for this reason. His sex appeal is top tier. He is masculine, women want men like him to bed them.

But delusional basement aspies will cope and say bones are the only thing that matter

giphy.gif

Sex appeal > aesthetics. Most of PSL has it wrong. Aesthetics is what makes men MIRE YOU. Sex appeal is what makes women want you to BED THEM. If you’re not retarded you’ll know which one to prioritize (unless you’re a homosexual like chico fanboys on this site)

@Kingkellz made a solid thread on this. You should ALWAYS sex appeal maxx first and foremost.

@chadpreetinthemaking ran an experiment where a sex appeal maxxed male with mediocre aesthetics was getting more matches on tinder than MM’s. Why? Because women want to fuck men with high sex appeal. They don’t care for men that PSL copers jack off to all day.

All the people you see slaying irl tend to have high amounts of sex appeal. This is for a reason.

As I said before, some niggas hit it on the mark and know the difference. But most refuse to know the difference and close their ears while the truth is being spoken. It is what it is.

But always remember, aesthetics is mostly cope unless it’s backed by masculinity. Niggas here will mention tiktok chads but forget that tiktok chads are MOGGED in real life by chads who are masculine. There’s no way around this truth if you actually go outside.

if you want to escape inceldom, MAX OUT YOUR MASCULINITY. MAX OUT YOUR SEX APPEAL. You don’t need Top tier bones to slay.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@Aesthetic
@kms_currycell
@MrGlutton
@Kade

that’s my final contribution to this soul sucking forum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, oldcell, Deleted member 6401 and 25 others
i think i got sex appeal bro
35BF10F8 90E8 473B AB98 A6D1C8C6960A

Same bro i got sex appeal too
28772ADF 69E2 4099 A495 6A0E748AC0C2

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Patrick Baitman, balding17yomanletcel and 12 others
i would rather be barrett than bateman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Dylan2, Deleted member 6401, retard and 13 others
Chico does have sex appeal though

He looks human unlike alien De Poot or Barrett

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and 11 others
Chico does have sex appeal though

He looks human unlike alien De Poot or Barrett
He has sex appeal to JBs. Women above 20 will take Bateman over him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx and 8 others
literally didn't read a single fucking syllable lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
How dare you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
gay alien is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: j05, BigBoy, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
He has sex appeal to JBs. Women above 20 will take Bateman over him
That's great.

JBs are everything.

You ideally want to be slaying JBs.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401 and Darkstrand
It's all about being Pitt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
That's great.

JBs are everything.
JBs are everything if you’re young. Prettyboys don’t have longevity. Their slaying career ends once their collagen goes. Masc is superior tbh

• +1
Reactions: j05, BigBoy, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
OP do I have sex appeal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1464
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4614 and 8 others
This thread needs to become sticky.

• +1
op is a fat nigger coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
i would rather be barrett than bateman
This is exactly the reason why the psl community is wrong. Lol at thinking gay alien Jordan Barrett who looks like a tranny has more sex appeal to girls than someone like prime tyson ballou or nick bateman

VS

Attachments

• 1586219786486.png
    1586219786486.png
    291.8 KB · Views: 56
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx, retard and 9 others
JBs are everything if you’re young. Prettyboys don’t have longevity. Their slaying career ends once their collagen goes. Masc is superior tbh
When their slaying career is over they get married to a JB they have been dating

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MrGlutton
"Guys just be good looking THIS way"

Jfl if you think this is somehow insightful.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6401
Cannot believe i wasn’t tagged as one of the initial philosophers on sex appeal

:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Cannot believe i wasn’t tagged as one of the initial philosophers on sex appeal

:feelsrope:
You will be tagged ASAP brother

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and 2 others
Something in between would be ideal, Maesthetic is the best. You have the softish features (like eye area, eye lashes, good hairline etc) to appeal to girls outside their menstrual cycle but you also have masc features (good jaw, wide zygos, big frame, height etc) to appeal to her into the menstrual cycle.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 245 and 6 others
  • +1
This is exactly the reason why the psl community is wrong. Lol at thinking gay alien Jordan Barrett who looks like a tranny has more sex appeal to girls than someone like prime tyson ballou or nick bateman
View attachment 341319View attachment 341322View attachment 341323View attachment 341324

VS
View attachment 341326View attachment 341329
just cherrypick theory
autisms me
20766701 291134991290202 3350514755092611072 n jpg
1 111 jpg

reminder:

Rent free in your narrow skull. Thx for bumping my thread and giving me attention

Not true tbh. Chico
"last thread" ok log out and stop crying on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, retard, Darkstrand and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, didntreadlol and 1 other person
You're truly high IQ. Just fucking lol at people preferring to be a gay alien or a homosexual eboy.
Jason

Barrat and Chico are his ^ bitches

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others
MAJOR FUCKING COPE
You’re stuck in your cope. Foids grow out of their preference for prettyboys by 20, always.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2205
You’re stuck in your cope. Foids grow out of their preference for prettyboys by 20, always.
You're a retard mate. First of all, why 20? Why such a wierd number? You really think girls in their late teens and early 20s are much different?
Secondly, prettyboys atleast last till college. Don't fool yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Vidyacoper
Barrett fucks models all the time, he even dated barbara palvin.
Who cares that he dates other skinny low sex apeal models, barbara palvin also isnt attractive to me and looks like a fish. I am surprised people call her a female goddess (she is objectively goodlooking in some pics tho)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, yang, Kingkellz and 3 others
Who cares that he dates other skinny low sex apeal models, barbara palvin also isnt attractive to me and looks like a fish. I am surprised people call her a female goddess (she is objectively goodlooking in some pics tho)
View attachment 341348
People also forget that palvin was a whore who was used as a sex toy by dozens of men. Barrett fucking her means nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx, yang and 6 others
View attachment 341348

Wow if barrett was truly goodlooking (high sex appeal) he could date such fine women like this!
he roped after seeing this thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and 4 others
Didn't read, nigger cope, looks are everything.

• +1
People also forget that palvin was a whore who was used as a sex toy by dozens of men. Barrett fucking her means nothing.
I literally rather date a thicc 5 psl girl then a 7 PSL model with no body ( i think most will agree)

That is how women see men with and without sex appeal. Hence why some 4 PSL guys who sex appeal maxxed slay more than a 6 PSL model.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
View attachment 341348
tenor.gif

I literally rather date a thicc 5 psl girl then a 7 PSL model with no body ( i think most will agree)

That is how women see men with and without sex appeal. Hence why some 4 PSL guys who sex appeal maxxed slay more than a 6 PSL model.
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and didntreadlol
8dy1RGu.gif

these kids are retarded
JUST FUCKING LOL

If you think your Pretty (Homosexual) Gods don't squint in front of cameras.

Btw, Chico and Barret currently looks like trash, while daddy Nick is still a God

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
View attachment 341353
Wow if barrett was truly goodlooking (high sex appeal) he could date such fine women like this!
he roped after seeing this thread
You know damn well more girls want and have sex fantasies about Nick Bateman then Jordan Barrett, posting his gf doesn't mean anything. There are many chads that set for some random average looking girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vvvvxxxx, Golang and 1 other person
The PSL community is fucking wrong. They are deluded copers and are completely retarded.

Niggas here don’t understand the difference between AESTHETICS and SEX APPEAL. Niggas here think people like de poot have sex appeal because of bones (which is absolutely not true).

De poot looks like an incel. His SMV is borderline gutter trash. Why? Because he doesn’t look masculine. He looks like a school shooter with mental problems. Women wouldn’t take him as a first option. Because he has no sex appeal. Due to his bones, he can easily Masc maxx though.

Bateman unironically mogs nearly all MM’s for this reason. His sex appeal is top tier. He is masculine, women want men like him to bed them.

But delusional basement aspies will cope and say bones are the only thing that matter

giphy.gif

Sex appeal > aesthetics. Most of PSL has it wrong. Aesthetics is what makes men MIRE YOU. Sex appeal is what makes women want you to BED THEM. If you’re not retarded you’ll know which one to prioritize (unless you’re a homosexual like chico fanboys on this site)

@Kingkellz made a solid thread on this. You should ALWAYS sex appeal maxx first and foremost.

@chadpreetinthemaking ran an experiment where a sex appeal maxxed male with mediocre aesthetics was getting more matches on tinder than MM’s. Why? Because women want to fuck men with high sex appeal. They don’t care for men that PSL copers jack off to all day.

All the people you see slaying irl tend to have high amounts of sex appeal. This is for a reason.

As I said before, some niggas hit it on the mark and know the difference. But most refuse to know the difference and close their ears while the truth is being spoken. It is what it is.

But always remember, aesthetics is mostly cope unless it’s backed by masculinity. Niggas here will mention tiktok chads but forget that tiktok chads are MOGGED in real life by chads who are masculine. There’s no way around this truth if you actually go outside.

if you want to escape inceldom, MAX OUT YOUR MASCULINITY. MAX OUT YOUR SEX APPEAL. You don’t need Top tier bones to slay.

@PrettyBoyMaxxing
@LordNorwood
@Aesthetic
@kms_currycell
@MrGlutton
@Kade

that’s my final contribution to this soul sucking forum
Realistically, no one on this forum could ever be like Jordan Barrett and slay JBs and models as a gay alien.

I think he's actually famous and high SMV among models and celebs due to his status and not his looks alone.

This is why everyone should max out their masculinity and increase their sex appeal to look like Nick Bateman or Kivanc Tatlitug.

Either way prettyboys twinks like de poot will never be attracted to women over 25.

Just look at Bieber, he looks like a soy cuck now.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and 3 others
JUST FUCKING LOL

If you think your Pretty (Homosexual) Gods don't squint in front of cameras.

Btw, Chico and Barret currently looks like trash, while daddy Nick is still a God

he's squinting literally 24/7 to hide his shit tier eye area but ok
Chico fag detected
ape mouth detected
Realistically, no one on this forum could ever be like Jordan Barrett and slay JBs and models as a gay alien.

I think he's actually famous and high SMV among models and celebs due to his status and not his looks alone.

This is why everyone should max out their masculinity and increase their sex appeal to look like Nick Bateman or Kivanc Tatlitug.

Either way prettyboys twinks like de poot will never be attracted to women over 25.

Just look at Bieber, he looks like a soy cuck now.
jfl at ur autism
imagine comparing barrett to bieber
1 111 jpg
45677816441 807a775312 b

"th-there's no way he could slay with his looks! it has to be his status..."
keep coping

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and 4 others
didnt read but Maher is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Aesthetic and 1 other person