(Final thread) The PSL community is wrong

That's where we disagree. There are some users who preach that elias de poot or tik Tok eboys is "ideal", buy there are also some people who preach something like Nick Bateman is ideal. There's not too many users who preach niche aesthetics at all.
You seem to not understand that Elias De Poot and Jordan Barrett arent on the same category as tiktok eboy.

Tiktok eboys are prettyboys who have sex appeal to younger girls. Someone like prime Chico falls under this altho he would still slay girls older then teens, he has less appeal then fullon maesthetic guys

Elias and Jordan are gay aliens with no general appeal to any group.

And there are MANY who preach niche aesthetics. Idk what threads or which site you have been reading but many people believe in retarded shit. Hell 50% of people here even believe in bone smashing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MrGlutton and Deleted member 2205
Both are equally important for slaying but aesthetics is better for quality of life imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
You seem to not understand that Elias De Poot and Jordan Barrett arent on the same category as tiktok eboy.

Tiktok eboys are prettyboys who have sex appeal to younger girls. Someone like prime Chico falls under this

And there are MANY who preach niche aesthetics. Idk what threads or which site you have been reading but many people believe in retarded shit. Hell 50% of people here even believe in bone smashing.
Ok then, I agree. But I still do think Elias De Poot , or atleast Jordan since he has more dimorphic features, would have appeal to 18-24 women.

• +1
Also tell me you're kidding. Anti aging department has gone almost no where in the past 5 years interns of skincare. Women still have a steep decline at 25.
I see it as the opposite, but don't mind my opinion on this because I'm into milfs, so... fuck it.

• +1
I see it as the opposite, but don't mind my opinion on this because I'm into milfs, so... fuck it.
So women under 25 are prepubescent? I mean that's what you claimed I was into.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Ok then, I agree. But I still do think Elias De Poot , or atleast Jordan, would have appeal to 18-24 women.

de poot has appeal to women into serial killers and art whores. i doubt he would do all that great on tinder for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2205
1 111 jpg

elias is just a skinny twig, thats the only thing stopping him
Screenshot 20200328 205202

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Darkstrand and didntreadlol
You are LITERALLY speaking out of your ass right now.
First of all, you keep changing the age you think that women's preferences change. Is it 18 or is it 20?

Second of all, you keep getting me confused with another person here. MAESTHETIC IS IDEAL FOR 18-24 FEMALES. PRIME FEMALES. I have already said this multiple times. To attract 25+ females, you need to be masc or DOM, and under 18, you need to do the whole "prettyboy niche"

The only reason that I had a bone to pick with you in the first place is because of the whole "Chico has no appeal bullshit" that is a massive cope and you know it. Yes francisco Lachowski is less masculine than typically good looking guys, but he would still fucking absolutely slay 18-24 females.

TLDR: when I refer to "prettyboy", I don't refer to Francisco Lachowski, nor do I when I refer to "gay alien".
I said 18+. Again, are you slow?

I never said chico has no appeal, you’re a victim of your poor reading comprehension.

• Hmm...
  • +1
MemorableSpicyGroundbeetle small

• +1
I said 18+. Again, are you slow?

I never said chico has no appeal, you’re a victim of your poor reading comprehension.
Hypocritic much? You said 18+, then saying over 20. Seems like you're the slow one.

Chico (in his prime) does have appeal. Several college girls I know filled him on instagram.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Marlon is a prime example of wild and sexy masculinity and harmonious ethereal aesthetics merging together to create an unmogable SMV
Images 7

Giphy 2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 245
IDEAL: Aesthetics + Sex Appeal,
Ballou
Marlon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia, 5'8manlet and 2 others
It's impossible to be a prettyboy unless you have the correct pheno, in the end it doesnt matter if you're masc you can still slay in your 30's i doubt chico will compete with jeremy meeks when he hits 35 lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Amnesia and Blackout.xl
Hypocritic much? You said 18+, then saying over 20.

Chico (in his prime) does have appeal. Several college girls I know filled him on instagram.
U seem to not understand. I never said chico has no appeal.

18+ means over 18. What do u think is past 18 son?

• +1
U seem to not understand. I never said chico has no appeal.

18+ means over 18. What do u think is past 18 son?
Mate you were talking about earlier in the thread about how Chico doesn't appeal to "women over 20" correct?

Edit: you claimed that Bateman has more appeal than Chico after 20. That's why I was confused. If you meant after 18, that's just plain wrong, since Chico has enough dimorphism for those ages.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Vidyacoper
OP do I have sex appeal?

• +1
giphy.gif

it’s not. Their preference changes. In puberty their hormones are completely fucked up, which is also exacerbated by outside influences. Which leads to them having hyper amounts of preference for prettyboys.

By 20 this is no longer the case and as a result, more room is given to dom men and more importantly, MASTHETIC MEN in the preferences of women. This is the exact reason as to why the majority of women you see fawning over Noen Eubanks are teenage girls. While the women who show preference for men like Tyson ballou and Jason mamoa are mostly 18+.

At this point you’re actually slow. You agreed with aesthetic because you couldn’t refute a single thing he said, which lines up with my statement. Jfl @ u for telling me to pay attention when you say stupid shit like that.
Thanks for the tag

Don't bother arguing with these nitwits.
It seems their ultimate goal in life is to attract prepubescent girls and be washed up by the age of 25 JFL

Notice how the people who actually slay/get girls on this forum and have a life outside of their basement all agree on the importance of sex appeal and they understand "gay alien" is not ideal.

Another major misconception is "being a supermodel means you are the best looking and most physically attractive man to women"

GIGACOPE

All male models usually have a minimum height and looks requirement. So they tend to be above average looking. BUT their success/fame in the world of modeling depend on 3 things.

1) unique looking: they aren't looking for men who attract the most women. They desire different looks depending on the products and consumer demographic.
The more memorable and unique you look the higher your chance of fame/success in the modeling world. Look at aspie staring o'pry. Compact bloated alien Barret. Chink eyed Chico. Etc etc. I know this because I've talked to ppl in the modeling world. I know this for a fact.

Gandy is one of the few supermodels who have both uniqueness and sex appeal.

Also why Brett Maverick carreer didn't take off. He is the generic high school jock Chad(not unique looking or memorable enough).
So he had a mediocre modeling career. BUT he does well with women/tinder.

The point is: being a successful supermodel doesn't necessarily equal super high success with women and having universally high sex appeal. Appealing to most women. Exceptions like Gandy do exist tho.

2) hard working/desperate (willing to cut weight and willing to suck the photographer or editor off in exchange for promo/pics on the mag. Cover.

3) networking: meeting the right ppl at the right time and connecting with them to 'climb' up the ladder

• +1
Reactions: oldcell, Deleted member 6401, Crowley and 6 others
Mate you were talking about earlier in the thread about how Chico doesn't appeal to "women over 20" correct?

Edit: you claimed that Bateman has more appeal than Chico after 20. That's why I was confused. If you meant after 18, that's just plain wrong, since Chico has enough dimorphism for those ages.
After 18, after 20, it doesn’t matter. It applies to the same age group. Bateman has more appeal to women there than chico. Prime Bateman had more dimorphism, more size and top tier aesthetics. Chico would only do better for JBs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2597
After 18, after 20, it doesn’t matter. It applies to the same age group. Bateman has more appeal to women there than chico. Prime Bateman had more dimorphism, more size and top tier aesthetics. Chico would only do better for JBs
There we go. This is where we disagree. Chico would 100 percent appeal to 18-24.

Look at the comments mate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, MrGlutton and 1 other person
There we go. This is where we disagree. Chico would 100 percent appeal to 18-24.

Again, Chico would appeal to that group, I’m not denying that. But Bateman would have more appeal. 18-24 is when the raging hormones aren’t much a factor anymore, which leads to less focus on prettyboys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz

Whether he appeals or not is too basic of a question.

The real question is does he appeal more to them versus someone like Nick Bateman? Most likely not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and Blackout.xl
Again, Chico would appeal to that group, I’m not denying that. But Bateman would have more appeal. 18-24 is when the raging hormones aren’t much a factor anymore, which leads to less focus on prettyboys.
What do you mean by "that group"? Most likely they are over 18, considering their account age and demographic of people who watch those videos.
Whether he appeals or not is too basic of a question.

The real question is does he appeal more to them versus someone like Nick Bateman? Most likely not.
All speculation. Do you have any proof for your claims?

• +1
What do you mean by "that group"? Most likely they are over 18, considering their account age and demographic of people who watch those videos.

So now you want to pull the speculation card. JFL
Do you think I pull my arguments out of my ass?!??
I'm obviously basing it off of real life experience, observation, and science. Simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and MrGlutton
So now you want to pull the speculation card. JFL
Do you think I pull my arguments out of my ass?!??
I'm obviously basing it off of both real life experience, observation, and science. Simple as that.
Aka: I'm basing it off my opinion. Ok buddy.
Science? What science?
Do you think I pull my arguments out of my ass?!?
Yes. That's why I'm asking for proof lol.

• +1
great thread @Blackout.xl

@Dope you don't know what you're talking about tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Crowley, Deleted member 6129 and 2 others

That group = 18-24. They would let Bateman bed them over chico. They don’t have retarded hormones anymore and aren’t obsessed over prettyboys anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129 and Kingkellz
Aka: I'm basing it off my opinion. Ok buddy.
Science? What science?
Learn to read son.

Maybe go reread my sex appeal thread and read the scientific literature attached for you.

Do your own tinder experiments.

Make a poll on a womens forum larping as a female.

The truth is out there it's up to you to find it and accept it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, MrGlutton and 2 others
Learn to read son.

Maybe go reread my sex appeal thread and read the scientific literature attached for you.

Do your own tinder experiments.

Make a poll on a womens forum larping as a female.

The truth is out there it's up to you to find it and accept it.
How about you link some of that "scientific literature"? There is nothing scientific that proves that women would prefer Bateman over Chico.
That group = 18-24. They would let Bateman bed them over chico. They don’t have retarded hormones anymore and aren’t obsessed over prettyboys anymore
At this point you are still speculating. No point in debating if all you're going to say is this shit.
great thread @Blackout.xl

@Dope you don't know what you're talking about tbh
Cringe. Who are you again?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MrGlutton, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
Nothing but facts on this thread but how do I maximize my masculinity? And just ignore the closet gay copers; Your thread is redundant. Women like masculinity because they like men. Men are supposed to look masculine. I have a feminine lower third so I’m kinda forced to PrettyBoyDomMax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6129, Blackout.xl and 1 other person
How about you link some of that "scientific literature"? There is nothing scientific that proves that women would prefer Bateman over Chico.

At this point you are still speculating. No point in debating if all you're going to say is this shit.

It's called Google. Why should I have to link it to you.
I know what works and what doesn't. It's you having all these doubts and confusions.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blackout.xl
It's called Google. Why should I have to link it to you.
I know what works and what doesn't. It's you having all these doubts and confusions.
What the fuck are you on idiot? How do I search up whether women prefer Chico or Bateman on muh google?

You don't know what works and doesn't, considering you're on this forum.

• +1
How fucking retarded are some people on here?
First of all how can you compare de Poot to Barrett? They aren't even close to being in the same category...
Barrett has a shit ton of masculine features and gets a shit ton of female attention and for de Poot, although he's a skinny school shooter twink you would be surprised how some girls are drooling over him as well...
But in general naming Barrett as the prime example of gay aliens is just peak autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205 and Vidyacoper

There’s more scientific basis behind what I’m saying than what you’re saying. You’re saying chico would appeal more but there’s nothing to back it up. Especially when you consider the fact that his prettyboy advantage is heavily diminished due to women in the 18-24 age group being out of puberty.

You’re speculating on opinion. I’m speculating on FACTS. The difference is obvious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kingkellz and Deleted member 2597
How fucking retarded are some people on here?
First of all how can you compare de Poot to Barrett? They aren't even close to being in the same category...
Barrett has a shit ton of masculine features and gets a shit ton of female attention and for de Poot, although he's a skinny school shooter twink you would be surprised how some girls are drooling over him as well...
But in general naming Barrett as the prime example of gay aliens is just peak autism
Few women are drooling over de poot. He’s too menacing to appeal to JBs and not masculine enough to appeal to non-JBs. His niche is mentally ill art hoes at best, even then he will be a distant 2nd to the average good looking prettyboy

Barrett looks like a gay alien. Too wide and more importantly, his eye area looks feline tier. He looked top tier in his prime but his appeal on PSL is overrated. he also looks like bloated trash now so there’s that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
You’re saying chico would appeal more but there’s nothing to back it up.
maybe the fucking fact that his face is better and more goodlooking which is actually objective and not an "opinion" or speculation unlike you claiming bateman would do better with older women
also i find it hilarious how you keep fucking saying stupid shit like how women under 20 have their fucking hormones mesed up and thats the only reason "prettyboys" are attractive to them, thats just completely fucking baseless and you provide no evidence of any of that yet keep mentioning it lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2205
There’s more scientific basis behind what I’m saying than what you’re saying. You’re saying chico would appeal more but there’s nothing to back it up. Especially when you consider the fact that his prettyboy advantage is heavily diminished due to women in the 18-24 age group being out of puberty.

You’re speculating on opinion. I’m speculating on FACTS. The difference is obvious.
Then show the scientific evidence retard all you keep saying is that there is some. Where?
I've been around college girls and in college myself. Maybe people like neon eubanks would have no appeal, but Chico would.
Bateman would appeal more to 25+ females.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2227
Few women are drooling over de poot. He’s too menacing to appeal to JBs and not masculine enough to appeal to non-JBs. His niche is mentally ill art hoes at best, even then he will be a distant 2nd to the average good looking prettyboy

Barrett looks like a gay alien. Too wide and more importantly, his eye area looks feline tier. He looked top tier in his prime but his appeal on PSL is overrated. he also looks like bloated trash now so there’s that
Okay Barrett might be me coping cause the only things I have going on for me are aesthetic features, but (I was surprised too) how many women called de Poot hot, obviously niche, but not as niche as I thought

• +1
maybe the fucking fact that his face is better and more goodlooking which is actually objective and not an "opinion" or speculation unlike you claiming bateman would do better with older women
also i find it hilarious how you keep fucking saying stupid shit like how women under 20 have their fucking hormones mesed up and thats the only reason "prettyboys" are attractive to them, thats just completely fucking baseless and you provide no evidence of any of that yet keep mentioning it lmao
Giga cope
Then show the scientific evidence retard all you keep saying is that there is some. Where?
I've been around college girls and in college myself. Maybe people like neon eubanks would have no appeal, but Chico would.
Bateman would appeal more to 25+ females.
I never said chico wouldn’t appeal. I’m simply saying Bateman would have more appeal

find the study urself

• +1