Finally, a girl texted me first on Tinder in like a week

Adreyan

Adreyan

THERE IS STILL SOME HOPE, AT LEAST FOR ME!
Basically, completely stopped using tinder as i am now dating a 19 year old cutie, but today on my mails, i saw that someone texted me on there. What a lovely surprise! Jfl.

So, bois. Would you date her? Or atleast sleep wid her ? @Over bro, Wbu ?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, 5'8manlet, WillVisitGandy and 14 others
I'm very happy for you, but ehh so looks kinda fat jfl :p

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tall, karbo, Danish_Retard and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: eyearea, 5'8manlet, manletofpeace81 and 25 others
Basically, completely stopped using tinder as i am now dating a 19 year old cutie, but today on my mails, i saw that someone texted me on there. What a lovely surprise! Jfl.

Give you a tour of her fridge tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tall, RODEBLUR, DrunkenSailor and 21 others
PSL2 REPULSIVE FAT PIECE OF SHIT

FUCK YOU FAKECEL NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU
Bro, calm the fuck down. I already told you i am about psl 5 -5.5, and she is cute. Jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, inceletto and Over
Bro, calm the fuck down. I already told you i am about psl 5 -5.5. Jfl
Oh ok well still fuck you for bragging hope that girls dies under a truck while on her way to date.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, Danish_Retard, SubhumanCurrycel and 7 others
100% of the time when a girl messages first = guaranteed meet up + sex.

Good luck bro. If you’re young, go fuck why not. But don’t get used to this trash app if you find your self dumpster diving and it stops working, self esteem is more important.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 6512 and Adreyan

Chad

• Love it
Reactions: Adreyan
  • JFL
its empty once shes done with it
Oh mannnnnn, actually.
Tinderr12e2

But, things you guys said are most certainly true. Xd

don't boost that fatties ego

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Adreyan and Usum
That fat bitch is probably due another feed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, maxlooks, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Woah, at least she is kinda gothic, gj OP

• Love it
I hope you guys are trolling. What a disgusting fat cow

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, Deleted member 7098, Adreyan and 1 other person
Bang her and block her.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, ezio6 and Adreyan
chubby girls are the best fucks

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 502 and Adreyan
Attention from landwhales gives me as much validation as attention from gay men (aka 0)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxlooks, gymislife, Adreyan and 1 other person
jfl if ur not getting messaged daily by just putting up 1 selfie

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Adreyan
Your dick will get revenge if you fuck that Monster.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Adreyan
I'm very happy for you, but ehh so looks kinda fat jfl :p
I hope you guys are trolling. What a disgusting fat cow
Attention from landwhales gives me as much validation as attention from gay men (aka 0)
Woah, at least she is kinda gothic, gj OP
I actually opened tinder again just to ask ig of a girl that i kinda liked. This bubbly came in extra. Jfl.
Z3
20200710 034903
Z2
Z4

@RAITEIII, is this a bad sign, bro that chick still uses tinder even after two months ? Jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 7098, Adreyan and 1 other person
I actually opened tinder again just to ask ig of a girl that i kinda liked. This bubbly came in extra. Jfl.
View attachment 504778View attachment 504777View attachment 504780View attachment 504779
@RAITEIII, is this a bad sign, bro that chick still uses tinder even after two months ? Jfl
foid on IG- its already over, can never have any trust or ltr, she is orbited by 100s of simps and slides into DMs with Chads all the time. I know its prolly hard to find a foid above 5/10 without ig acc, but its over either way, unless one is a Chadlite at least.

Technology indeed ruined everything.

• Love it
a foid of her psl 2 months on tinder. How many dicks u think she had, 20?

over

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Adreyan and Deleted member 6512
foid on IG- its already over, can never have any trust or ltr, she is orbited by 100s of simps and slides into DMs with Chads all the time. I know its prolly hard to find a foid above 5/10 without ig acc, but its over either way, unless one is a Chadlite at least.

Technology indeed ruined everything.
She is fucking lot of guys.

over
Looks like its over then, jfl. She has like 15 guys max following her, all shit tier account, more like follow for follower type, and snap points is 33,000 plus. I will just play it for a bit longer.
Zzzz

over
i know bitches who had tinder for 5 years straight, always active, always searching the next hook-up. and everytime i redownloaded the app matched up with them again. i don't even want to think about their body counts

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope, iblamelebron, Deleted member 275 and 4 others
cope. attention from gay men is big validation, they don't go for ugly dudes if they look like chad

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted and Adreyan
cope. attention from gay men is big validation, they don't go for ugly dudes if they look like chad
Gays are men so they have lower standards, they’ll fuck anything. Besides if they show interest in you it could mean you look effeminate so it’s actually a bit of an insult

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
Gays are men so they have lower standards, they’ll fuck anything. Besides if they show interest in you it could mean you look effeminate so it’s actually a bit of an insult
na, Chad gays are picky as fuck and brutally honest when it comes to their preferences :feelskek:

They literally say shit like "no blacks/indians/chinks or fatties" in their grindr profiles.

doubt it, there are a bunch of gays who hate feminine men, if you're good looking and take care of yourself they'll just approach you because they've got nothing to lose

• JFL
look like one of the blm supporter

• JFL
na, Chad gays are picky as fuck and brutally honest when it comes to their preferences :feelskek:

They literally say shit like "no blacks/indians/chinks or fatties" in their grindr profiles.

doubt it, there are a bunch of gays who hate feminine men, if you're good looking and take care of yourself they'll just approach you because they've got nothing to lose
You sure sound like you know a lot about the topic… Are you a faggot?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Adreyan
friends with some. you'll get to know some to if you make it to university
Bruh, Im already there. my Roommate was a fag. But I didn’t talk with him more than necessary

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Bragger

FB IMG 1591963883507

• JFL
Reactions: Tenshi and Adreyan
Pretty cute if she loses weight and grows her hair out

• Love it
But did you smash ?

• +1
BUt this thread just gets to prove that only landwhales will message first nowadays, unless youre Chadlite or above. 5/10 or higher foids are narcy whore expecting everyone to shower them with attention and validation and keep them entertained.

Such a gay pathetic world ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
BUt this thread just gets to prove that only landwhales will message first nowadays, unless youre Chadlite or above. 5/10 or higher foids are narcy whore expecting everyone to shower them with attention and validation and keep them entertained.

Such a gay pathetic world ngl.
View attachment 504778View attachment 504777View attachment 504780View attachment 504779
Well, that's true, but I was messaged fairly regularly by girls when i was using tinder like the girl above, so i don't care one bit, after looksmaxxing hopefully i will be drowning in shit ton of pussies.

lolz

• JFL
Volcel if you wouldn't!

• JFL
Reactions: Adreyan and Deleted member 5061
what even is that? a truck?

• JFL
Reactions: DrunkenSailor