Finally confirmed: My parents do NOT love me.

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
I am a burden to them. They’re willing to let my 2 brothers live in their house for as long as they want but I will be homeless in less than 2 years. Truly over for me.

why

did you do some shit

are your brothers cooler than you?

I love you bro

How old are you

How old are you
Turned 16 this year
why

did you do some shit

are your brothers cooler than you?
I didn’t do anything bad.
I quit soccer after an injury which made my dad hate me and my grades dropped though they’re still above average.

Go ER on your dad

Some family they are.

I'm pretty sure that I'm only a show dog for my dad who only cares about my academic performance and job title. Luckily I moved out so I don't have to endure his shit anymore : he was always ready to lash out at my slightest deviance and throw the most hurtful words at me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and Vitruvian
I'm pretty sure that I'm only a show dog for my dad who only cares about my academic performance and job title. Luckily I moved out so I don't have to endure his shit anymore : he was always ready to lash out at my slightest deviance and throw the most hurtful words at me.
Legit

dogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
beat your father into submission

Family is a huge Blackpill, only attractive children are loved and forgiven and thought optimistically about