Finally got my shotgun license

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
After a prolonged waiting period I finally got my shotgun license (cucked country requires me to have a license to own a shotgun, wish our laws were as relaxed as american ones tbh) and today my shotgun finally arrived.

R8 this baby

Last edited:
Is that really your gross feets

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and VST
@battlefieldincel come in for the feet fetish :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 611
4f7d62a

Saw u at the gas station today

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, dogtown and Deleted member 611
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, dogtown and Deleted member 611
❤̸͙̙̘̤̲͙̹̌̓̓ͪͤ͡️̵̵̡͚̣̯̹̿ͤ̓̆̉̊̊̿ͣ̈̊̅̉̍̍͑̑͝к̷̡̺̬͚̝̙̥̭̳͉̯̼̫ͤ̅̊̈́͗͂͆̐ͥ̐̈́̄͠у̧͊̇͋͊̈̅ͫͯ̔͌ͯͩ̇ͩͥͤ̀̚͢͞҉̝̗̬̣̭̱̪̫͖̤͇с̴̨̭͔̫͇̪̋̀ͭ͊͊͊̏̈́͗͊͒̀́͋̃͋̆͛оͦ̈́̋ͨ̊̈́ͪ͋ͣ̆̚҉̡̢͍͎̰̬̣͓͈͜͠к̴̢̢̼̪͇̜͉̺͙̟̰̖̙̣̽̽ͧ̀̎ͩ̾͌̂̌͊ͣͣ̌͂͞ ̴̢̢̳̘̹͕̫͙̩̼̪̳̳̺̮̪ͨͬ͑̿ͫ͂̏͢͜д̸̶̵̡̳̳̗̱̯̀̑͊̓̉͌͋̈́́̄̍̈́̉̏̂еͣͮ̓́҉̧͏҉͎͍̖̗͎͎͓̪̭͔̩ͅͅͅͅр̴̵̆ͧ̑ͭ͋҉̻̻̖̟͚͚͈̪͇̰̲̬͝ь̶̫̩͚̙̦̰̰̪̻̜̺̰̩̹̼̿̔ͩͤ̊̚͜м̷̵̱̦̩͔̞̦͖̳͍͍̞̬̺̤̬̺̮̏͑̒͐̊ͭ̾̈̿̆͐̾̾̀ͅаͪͥ̔͑̑̎ͦ͋͊҉̸̦̯͉̯̳̗̱̘̫̰̣̪̟̪̳̬̣ͅ❤̏̓ͩ̾̇ͨ͑̓͐͆̀̚͢͏͍͕̩͈̩͈̫̟̞͙̻͈̦̱️̪̮̫̥̅̽͊̃̾ͮ͂̃̂̓͐͂̄̃̎̀

good stuff. who are we killing

:feelstrash::feelstrash:

On a more serious note, fucking female halo. Ropefuel to think those 50% of our species that I desire exclusively are inaccessible to me. Such is the life of a DeformAspergerCel

:feelstrash::feelstrash:

On a more serious note, fucking female halo. Ropefuel to think those 50% of our species that I desire exclusively are inaccessible to me. Such is the life of a DeformAspergerCel
4ad

Best option rn

nah he ascended in SEA

I'm sure, although I haven't heard anything from him either
I doubt it. He doesnt have the looks even for that, and he didnt go to SEA he went to Japan, one of the most hypergamous places on earth.