Finance "studies" are cucked beyond belief tbh

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
https://incels.is/threads/finance-studies-are-soylent.122676/
first year finance studies force you to be a generalist and select multiple classes
first up on the menu of shit classes is marketing, fuck this mickey mouse class and whoever designed it
it's all about target market this and psychographic factors that, literally exploiting people's insecurities and base impulses for money and making sure your advertising targets the biggest niggers with the worst impulses possible so you make more money. a select few people have created jobs for themselves out of thin air by making shitty advertisements nobody pays attention to, but that primarily reinforce the choices of people who have already bought the product. I feel disgust from this whole field on the same level as the disgust I feel from funeral advertisements profiteering off death in the most plastically positive way possible (calling a 30 thousand dollar funeral another beautiful chapter of a story worth telling in granny's life while flies lay eggs in her eye sockets) and our media trying to adopt our mostly extinct indigenous culture's trivialities to appear "with it" for advertisement revenue.

JealousImprobableAnemone-size_restricted.gif

these "people" need to be eradicated ASAP

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep, Warlockcel and Insomniac
I majored in marketing :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: bruh3610, Kingcel32, Chadeep and 4 others

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and ZyzzReincarnate

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, ZyzzReincarnate, Dude420 and 1 other person

The surgeon today ask me if I studied in medical school because I was so knowledgeable, he also literally said I was high IQ because people usually have BS questions/precisions while I was always on point and beyond. Fucking over for wasted potential cel like me :feelsrope:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Z3R0, CupOfCoffee and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad and Insomniac
didn't read a single word

Every business major besides Accounting is pure bullshit.

finance, business management, marketing...all shit meme degrees. lol @ ppl who get these worthless degrees thinking it'll help them start a business or help them get rich. colleges prey on morons to take those classes. take the college pill.

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, Ritalincel and Guest
Major cope
Finance is best degree out there

It is over.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, itsoverbuddyboyo and Insomniac