Financial Road Map!! decent guide for ur $$$

Deleted member 6113

Deleted member 6113

Deleted
Step 0: Budget mindset
Zone in your fucking expenses. Embrace life and the suckiness of jobs.
Step 1: Big Purchases (acrew debt)
**Surgeries
**Car (no car for your face)
Step 2: Pay off all high interest debts
Step 3: Safety net
3-6 months savings of expenses. You will and have worked for vile evil people and you don't want to be handcuffed to the job.
Step 4: Defensive financial position
Precious metals and cryptos, recommend 200 ounce silver and some btc.
Step 5: #HouseHackPay - pay off property. Look into househacking to cut all housing expenses.
This step and step 6 play into each other with building whealth.
Step 6: Build wealth and retire (Trinity principle).
How did I do???

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 6873 and randomvanish
Just invest all of ur spare money instead of spending them on silver or anything else useless. Silver is nice in case of a total collapse of economy, but that doesn't seem very likely. If precious metals are your thing, and you like a bit of security, gold will be better investment. Buy gold bullions that are close to the spot price with high liquidity like British sovereigns or South African Krugerrands.

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 6128, LowInhibIncel and 4 others
Just invest all of ur spare money instead of spending them on silver or anything else useless. Silver is nice in case of a total collapse of economy, but that doesn't seem very likely. If precious metals are your thing, and you like a bit of security, gold will be better investment. Buy gold bullions that are close to the spot price with high liquidity like British sovereigns or South African Krugerrands.
Thanks. I'm new to precious metals but always better safe than sorry I suppose.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
Dn rd

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 502
real estate.

25% tax is like 3 months of 40hr/wk to tax. Like 10 yrs of life if u keep slaving. Think in terms of time

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

How did I do???
I disagree on this one.
Fuck borrowing money for a car. Fuck buying a brand new car. And fuck leasing a used car. And fuck borrowing money in general for something that only goes down in value.

The "showing of wealth with car"; only works if you go really expensive car shopping. And not worth it money wise, in general imo. (not for chicks at least, cars as hobby is a different thing (everyone needs hobbies, and hobbies may cost some money).

I would rather go fun/cool maxxing with a motorbike; if you wanna try use transportation as a way to get chicks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6113
Step 0: Budget mindset
Zone in your fucking expenses. Embrace life and the suckiness of jobs.
**Surgeries
Step 2: Pay off all high interest debts
Step 3: Safety net
3-6 months savings of expenses. You will and have worked for vile evil people and you don't want to be handcuffed to the job.
Step 4: Defensive financial position
Precious metals and cryptos, recommend 200 ounce silver and some btc.
Step 5: #HouseHackPay - pay off property. Look into househacking to cut all housing expenses.
This step and step 6 play into each other with building whealth.
Step 6: Build wealth and retire (Trinity principle).
How did I do???
buy cheaper/ugly flats in cities were people have to live because of their jobs. renovate it and rent it out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Yo keep writing essays

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
I disagree on this one.
Fuck borrowing money for a car. Fuck buying a brand new car. And fuck leasing a used car. And fuck borrowing money in general for something that only goes down in value.

The "showing of wealth with car"; only works if you go really expensive car shopping. And not worth it money wise, in general imo. (not for chicks at least, cars as hobby is a different thing (everyone needs hobbies, and hobbies may cost some money).

I would rather go fun/cool maxxing with a motorbike; if you wanna try use transportation as a way to get chicks.

I totally agree with everything you said. Not tryna get chicks with transportation, it was just convenient to put there. Pay cash for cars always.

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I disagree on this one.

im motorcyclemaxxing and carmaxxing.

i have a completely stock infiniti at the moment but it will be slammed to the ground with rays nismo 370z wheels eventually and coilovers.

also i will be in the next 6 months getting a motorcycle license and getting probably a Honda cbr600 or a r6

Attachments

• IMG_20200511_121112.jpg
    IMG_20200511_121112.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20200511_121106.jpg
    IMG_20200511_121106.jpg
    266.9 KB · Views: 19
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 275, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
Buying a car on credit makes sense depending on the interest rates tbh.

Cars are an extremely dumb expense

Chad on a bycycle or train will mog an incel in an bentley