Finasteride bad if you ever want kids

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11414, Deleted member 12303, maxxedfalloutdweller and 44 others
But hair is life and environment is cope bro

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5875, Danish_Retard and 21 others
Water

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I'm taking finasteride right now and I have side effects but hair is too important, without hair you simply won't reproduce, girls will be disgusted by your balding head

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 1338 and 15 others
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Baldingman1998
Do you take it?
You don't even have any hair just slap on a hair system
my ejaculation volume has decreasd by 5x tbh. its pathitic now and my erections are weaker only after 1 month on finasteride. i want to have kids but im scared for their reproductive organs tbh. idk what to do anymore. the guy said he stopped 3 months prior so if i understood correctly the effects are permanent?

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 1464, Mouthbreath and 4 others
im actually extremely scared guys do i stop it forever?

dn read but

Have you thought about doing a sperm test? i mean if it doesn't crush with time you're good..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6191
my ejaculation volume has decreasd by 5x tbh. its pathitic now and my erections are weaker only after 1 month on finasteride. i want to have kids but im scared for their reproductive organs tbh. idk what to do anymore. the guy said he stopped 3 onths prior so if i understood correctly the effects are permanent?
Any differences positively?

I hate my genetics

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xanny, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 6402 and 9 others
It's over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: NaturalDisaster, TheoryMaxxer, TsarTsar444 and 14 others
my ejaculation volume has decreasd by 5x tbh. its pathitic now and my erections are weaker only after 1 month on finasteride. i want to have kids but im scared for their reproductive organs tbh. idk what to do anymore. the guy said he stopped 3 onths prior so if i understood correctly the effects are permanent?

1 quick scary story of someone i know: lost all his erections years after stop using fin but that's an extreme, also he's complete bald now :confused:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6402, Be_ConfidentBro, sytyl and 6 others
my ejaculation volume has decreasd by 5x tbh. its pathitic now and my erections are weaker only after 1 month on finasteride. i want to have kids but im scared for their reproductive organs tbh. idk what to do anymore. the guy said he stopped 3 months prior so if i understood correctly the effects are permanent?
I would stop if I were you

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mouthbreath and Baldingman1998
I hate my genetics
i want to kill myself daily because i keep thinking about my hairloss every day. the only cure causes sexual disfunction and side effects for my sons. kill me irl. @Toodlydood behead me

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, EverythingMattersCel, Ocelot and 4 others
Fucking over for his "son" tbh, he will have to trannymaxx. If my child was born with birth defects like this I would want to mercy kill him tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 110 and 7 others
Imagine thinking hair is more important than personal health or your dick

just get a hair unit and scalp micro pigmentation under it so no one can call you out you’ll be fine.

if your future girl ever gives you shit for it just say you had cancer or a health issue as a kid or some shit

taking a fucking pill that could potentially have issues isn’t worth it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 9670 and 11 others
Fucking over for his "son" tbh, he will have to trannymaxx. If my child was born with birth defects like this I would want to mercy kill him tbh.
my kids are my future and i will dedicate my life to their ascension

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Deleted member 7560, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
JFL at those who want to reproduce
In this day if age

Either you get a son who will have to survive in Hypergamy on steroids so you have to be legit a multi millionaire and breed with stacy
Or you get a abortion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 1338, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, sytyl, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
i want to kill myself daily because i keep thinking about my hairloss every day. the only cure causes sexual disfunction and side effects for my sons. kill me irl. @Toodlydood behead me
Its over for us

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Baldingman1998
I don't get it. There are tons of other drugs, RU and Minox, that stop baldness. Why take the one that literally is equivalent to chopping off your nuts?

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 9837
mental health bro. if i lose my hair i'm call it a life.
Imagine being so mentally weak you can’t just get a hair unit

Ill tell You this losing your dick is way worse than hair

I had temporary ed once and it made me depressed af

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
Hair transplant?

indeed,a lot of masc hollywood actors had soy kids due to fin use

It is over

• Woah
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 5875, Schizoidcel and 10 others
Ill tell You this losing your dick is way worse than hair

Not true. everyone see you hair. dick...how many? :feelsgah: most of the dicks on this site has been seen only by momy and daddy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Mouthbreath, mewcoper and 2 others
mongs me

• JFL
Reactions: JL~
Not true. everyone see you hair. dick...how many? :feelsgah: most of the dicks on this site has been seen only by momy and daddy.
op is legit pig, he hes very similer hed to pig, they cell him pig, why u telk to him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 4430
Your whole thought process is how other people view you is more important than your main sexual purpose as a man

jfl hilarious the state of you guys and how you value other people more than yourself

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Matheus
why else would i need hair? do you think it's fun to have hair for any other reason?

HOLY FUCK WTF REALLY?????? IM QUITTING THAT SHIT ASAP FUUUUCK
A thread on lookism made a huge thing about how fin ruins your children it’s well known

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 6400
Let me guess. The dude took the tablet at night before bed. Due to many women becoming increasingly horny during pregnancy, they had a lot of sex and kissed a lot during the night, which meant she got propecia in to her system from his saliva.
Finasteride is literal nuclear waste. Poison.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5969 and 9 others
Larp, why would you use fin if ur nw7
Did you have different color hair on sides before you started balding?
View attachment 824436
im on a strict regimen and i revived alot of my lost hair. btw i started norwooding at 15. im confident i can get back to nw 2 - 1.5 with taking fin because i got 30% of my hair back without finasteride. but my hope should die and i should give up for the sake of my sons tbh.

From

Screenshot 20200721 170619

To

IMG 20201016 002752
IMG 20201018 050603  01

I will keep taking minox and microneedling+ ketoconazole shampoo + scalp massages daily. But without taking finasteride or dutasteride I will eventually go bald and lose all my hair sadly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 5969 and 5 others
Just go back and pick better parents theory strikes again

im an a strict regimen and i revived alot of my lost hair. btw i started norwooding at 15. im confident i can get back to nw 2 - 1.5 with taking fin because i goot 30% of my hair back without finasteride. but my hope should die and i should ive up for the ssake of my sons tbh.

From

View attachment 824446

To

View attachment 824447View attachment 824449

I will keep taking minox and microneedling+ ketoconazole shampoo + scalp massages daily. But without taking finasteride or dutasteride I will eventually go bald and lose all my hair sadly
Why does balding exist :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, TsarTsar444, 5'8manlet and 7 others
A thread on lookism made a huge thing about how fin ruins your children it’s well known
Link please?? I never took it for a long time and always would stop taking it because it would make me feel like shit. Good thing I never committed to it long term atleast.