Finasteride bad if you ever want kids

Cope my mom was a virgin before my dad. (Ethnic halo) Not like women in the west in reality your mom and every relative of yours are getting rammed by chad while you rot here
women outside the west can be even bigger whores

Unironically measure the sperm quality and quantity when off and on finasteride I'm sure you wills we a difference. I used to cum buckets of semen now it's a few drops

reminder that even (depends on the case) infertile people can cum tbh even tho i get that. it's more about the quality

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Allah I beg you give me hair.

give me head hair now or you are a powerless god

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, justshowerbro and RealLooksmaxxer
i want to kill myself daily because i keep thinking about my hairloss every day. the only cure causes sexual disfunction and side effects for my sons. kill me irl. @Toodlydood behead me
Ok bro where do you live

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Baldingman1998
Just believe tales from some mentally ill retard on the internet - theory.

These finasteride horror stories have been around for years on the internet. It's fucking cope.

• Ugh..
I carry many stones with me...no one worship me :feelsbadman:
Just tell them that their prophet worshipped your stones and they will do the same tbh. Anything the prophet did they do without questions

Just tell them that their prophet worshipped your stones and they will do the same tbh. Anything the prophet did they do without questions

@Toodlydood react to all my posts, that's engraved in my 2 big stones.

• JFL
my ejaculation volume has decreasd by 5x tbh. its pathitic now and my erections are weaker only after 1 month on finasteride. i want to have kids but im scared for their reproductive organs tbh. idk what to do anymore. the guy said he stopped 3 months prior so if i understood correctly the effects are permanent?
Holy fcuk it’s over

1 in a billion story probably tbh

• +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster
1 in a billion story probably tbh

tbh it's only natural that the guys who had a fucked up experience would share it online. the guys with good results just enjoy it.
it's like when you read about some other drugs or weed and shit you see Schizophrenia / paranoia / psychotic stories but really
most of the people i know that smoke are just fine.

If you win the lottery would you brag about it online? don't think so. but if you almost win but doesn't will it make more sense to cry about it online? fuck yes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, TsarTsar444, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
Ashton Kutcher revealed here that he stopped Avodart (Dutasteride) when he wanted to have kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
tbh it's only natural that the guys who had a fucked up experience would share it online. the guys with good results just enjoy it.
it's like when you read about some other drugs or weed and shit you see Schizophrenia / paranoia / psychotic stories but really
most of the people i know that smoke are just fine.

If you win the lottery would you brag about it online? don't think so. but if you almost win but doesn't will it make more sense to cry about it online? fuck yes.
ye the classic shitty restaurant syndrome
but yeah probably a good idea to stop fin a few months before pp in vv
if anyone is super concerned they can just freeze their sperm beforehand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Sikkunt23 and NaturalDisaster
if anyone is super concerned they can just freeze their sperm beforehand

Yeah, even tho that cost some good money for some people. where u from op? in EU that's not that much expensive tbh.
they support 1 parent familes :feelshaha:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl
my ejaculation volume has decreasd by 5x tbh. its pathitic now and my erections are weaker only after 1 month on finasteride. i want to have kids but im scared for their reproductive organs tbh. idk what to do anymore. the guy said he stopped 3 months prior so if i understood correctly the effects are permanent?
from what I understood the problem was that the woman came into contact with his semen, which had finasteride, and it block the dht in her body. jfl.

This is not news to me I had already read studies about this AGES AGO before I even worried about my hair lol.

@Baldingman1998 don't be sad we be finding out some solution tbh.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Baldingman1998
Why don’t you balding niggas just get a hair transplant instead of taking tranny drugs

from what I understood the problem was that the woman came into contact with his semen, which had finasteride, and it block the dht in her body. jfl.
Ye i think so too, in short he stopped fin 3 months before he got her pregnant, then started taking it 12 weeks after she got pregnant and i think he still fucked her raw after that so that’s probably why his child got birth defect. He should just have used a condom to be perfectly safe but ofc propecia cunts didn’t say that this shit can still be dangerous to a infant so he prolly had no idea

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer
It's both actually I studied hairloss religiously and know about hairloss no larp more than my major in uni. A d3 deficiency for over 10 years of from rotting home and not seeing the sun made me jumpstart my extremely agressive hairloss journey.

View attachment 824468
send me the link to the source of this image

this is so fucking brutal

thank God I have a huge scrotum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Eduardo DOV and Baldingman1998
Why don’t you balding niggas just get a hair transplant instead of taking tranny drugs
you have to take fin after a hair transplant anyway

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7580
Because you keep shedding and losing hair. And no I wont wait 1000 years to "stabilise" aka be bald and look like shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, sytyl, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
But this is sad because it means that you truly cannot trust doctors blindly.

• +1

Not a baldcel but:

- cost a lot of money
- not always working
- not everyone can (even if you have the money)
- you need to take fin anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 7580, sytyl and 1 other person
@sytyl has your collagen been affected? Do u look old?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and sytyl
@sytyl has your collagen been affected? Do u look old?
no I'm 25 and look young still (19-21), fin has a good effect on collagen iirc as indirect as it might be

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and RAITEIII
Nigga has a female GP and now he's acting all dumbfounded when his "son" pops out with no balls to be seen

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, thickdickdaddy27, curryslayerordeath and 4 others
Jfl, I have been saying this all along, fin is a tranny drug. What you low iq copers need to understand is that men who transition to women take it as their main drug.

fin is to a MtF what tren is to an ifbb pro.

inb4 but muh hair is still intact and i have no sides. Anything that intervenes in a hormonal pathway 100% has sides, the ones who don’t have ‘visible’ sides will have some kinda weird androgynous offspring like @alexjones made a thread about, wait till you see these “ i have no sides bro” ‘s kids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 1464, thickdickdaddy27 and 6 others
that men who transition to women take it as their main drug.
they don't tho, they might take it but most of the time they go on harder drugs like spiro etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Do you know that cigarettes has been considered healthy for years in the past? the ''but we would know'' claim sounds legit but it's really not sometimes. also it's in the fucking disclaimer if i'm not mistaken. that you could lose sperm count and have sexual problems. just do the math.
Could you send me your source?

• +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster

1) for the cigarettes write ''cigarettes TV commercial'' on google you will have it on youtube or anywhere else, real easy.
2) the people here who use fin can verify about the disclaimer part, i guess they did read that, but i know it's there @Baldingman1998

• +1
Jfl, I have been saying this all along, fin is a tranny drug. What you low iq copers need to understand is that men who transition to women take it as their main drug.
Proof?

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy and HowAmIAlive123