Finasteride bad if you ever want kids

Last time I checked I wasn't a fucking mouse
Everything we know and use in medicine comes from animal testing including minoxodil and finasteride.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
And if u had a true vit D deficiency you'd have way bigger problems than ur hair falling out just lmao

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
And if u had a true vit D deficiency you'd have way bigger problems than ur hair falling out just lmao
The thing is that d3 is responsible for many crucial mechanisms in the body and hair is just one of few. But yes

The level of mental illness that I would develop being bald vastly outweights any possible repercussion that my body could suffer because of DHT suppression. After all it would involve that I would be ugly, old, depressed, and handicapped in the dating world with no access to interpersonal relationship. To put it simple: this debilitating, life threatening disease might as well just end up claiming my life and have me dead.
This 100%.

When you are bald, your life is over. JFL @ thinking you will ever reproduce when you are bald. You are not Jason Statham or the Rock, you will be an ugly looking bald cuck that will be treated with disgust by fertile women.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Oueyy, sytyl and 2 others
Thats indeed true, but why not fight in every other way possible instead of fin, go super aggressive on everything else and pray a better cure emerged in the next 10 years
As a blackpilled person it's not practical to cope and waste time.

I am someone who will always choose the most extreme looksmax, as long as it offers the most satisfactory and dramatic results.
Every person decides by themselves but for me it's ridiculous to use mild products for one year in hopes to MAYBE see some slight result.

And for folks reading this I'm not bald. I'm young. I fraud a full head of hair. But my hairline is receding and have shedding. My hair was different 2 years ago. I know what the future will be like unless I were to take measurements right now.

I wish there were some other ways to combat this disease. I saw nice facial changes during this year and want to hormone max to enhance it. Heck I even want to dick max. But I have to choose and right now my answer is hair cuz it's what matters the most in my personal current scenario.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and AsGoodAsItGets
This theory has been debunked so many times, it shouldn't be brought up anymore.

Also, if this was the case, balding would be incredibly easy to treat - botox would "cure" galea issues.

It is as effective as finasteride and should have been looked into years ago but no one cares about males issues like baldness so our options are still shit.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Baldingman1998
Schizoidcel

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and Schizoidcel
No shit. All medicine is poison. You will not achieve health with medicine

I'm almost 2 months in and I'm already seeing results. Poison or not, this drugs work and if the alternative is going bald then it's better to take it.

I'm almost 2 months in and I'm already seeing results. Poison or not, this drugs work and if the alternative is going bald then it's better to take it.

I’m almost two months in and my hair has gotten visibly shittier

What’s your secret lol

• +1
Holy fuck every time I read the first post in the thread I get a small anxiety attack

• +1
Is it safe to assume stopping it several months prior to a pregnancy and not using until the child is birthed will not result in any negative outcomes from the drug?

Is it safe to assume stopping it several months prior to a pregnancy and not using until the child is birthed will not result in any negative outcomes from the drug?
That's what people already do do mostly yes. But hard to tell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511
That's what people already do do mostly yes. But hard to tell
The first post blamed it on him using it after the 12 week mark in the pregnancy

Holy shit...

• +1
my ejaculation volume has decreasd by 5x tbh. its pathitic now and my erections are weaker only after 1 month on finasteride. i want to have kids but im scared for their reproductive organs tbh. idk what to do anymore. the guy said he stopped 3 months prior so if i understood correctly the effects are permanent?
So what did you end up foing? And why not try topical fin + minoxidil or topical fin +stemoxydine where topical has shown in some studies to be more effective as well as lower lower systemic absorption.

bump

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
It's either taking finasteride or coping and drinking friend's cum like Connor murphy.

• JFL