Finasteride is for cucks

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Common side effects include:

Screenshot 20181228 223947

Only a cuck wants to inhibit the hormone necessary for proper sexual function just to keep some thin head hair. Smh @ these cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Yea I would take it if it didn’t fuck with my dick tbh but what’s the point of keeping your hair if you can’t even have a normal dick anymore jfl :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Over when you have to to choose between ED or getting the cops called on you anytime you pass a playground

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus, VST, RedPilledStemcel and 2 others
Phuk it op just cut your balls off

You won't need them when your bald anyways
:lul:

It is over.

Common side effects include:

View attachment 9673

Only a cuck wants to inhibit the hormone necessary for proper sexual function just to keep some thin head hair. Smh @ these cucks.

I hope and pray to Allah, Gandy, Saint lord and dead objects that i don't go bald.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Just save up money for a ht in the future and pray you won't ever bald to pedo levels.

niggas niggas my doods just wear a wig LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
niggas niggas my doods just wear a wig LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elaborate on this autism plz

You’re the cuck OP

Common is probably for 1-5% of people in this example (which is still relatively "high" in medical terms).

HT or death.

Most don't get any side-effects, myself included. I would kill myself if I lost my hair.
HT or death.
You need finasteride to keep your existing hair, or you'll end up looking really stupid.

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Since I don't really strive for mass appeal I have (almost) no prblem with losing my hair. Provided that by the time I'm balding I get the skull I desire

Since I don't really strive for mass appeal I have (almost) no prblem with losing my hair. Provided that by the time I'm balding I get the skull I desire
Wouldnt rely on that. You need a hair loss prevention regimen tbh, whether it includes finasteride or not.

Being bald is for pedos

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
the only other alternative is RU. and JFL at using an untested product from a chinese lab that never passed clinical trials.

minoxidil is cope, doesn't stop the balding process.

hair transplant without fin is risky

Lol the placebo group had the same number of people with ED as the control. I was thinking like you guys then took the leap and I'm so glad I did. Regrew a lot more hair and now keeping it. No sides whatsoever.

Choosing to bald is for cucks.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong, FaceandHFD and itsoverbuddyboyo
the only other alternative is RU. and JFL at using an untested product from a chinese lab that never passed clinical trials.

minoxidil is cope, doesn't stop the balding process.

hair transplant without fin is risky
Nothing stops MPB honestly. Eventually you will give up with duta/fin when you realise it's not possible to prevent MPB from happening permanently.

Nothing stops MPB honestly. Eventually you will give up with duta/fin when you realise it's not possible to prevent MPB from happening permanently.
Getting bald in your early/mid 20s is death sentence. With Fin you can delay it for a few years. After 30 it doesn’t matter that much anyway

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Lol the placebo group had the same number of people with ED as the control. I was thinking like you guys then took the leap and I'm so glad I did. Regrew a lot more hair and now keeping it. No sides whatsoever.

Choosing to bald is for cucks.
This.

Side effects from fin are massively overblown. It's one of the most commonly prescribed drugs on the planet, particularly by older men. Guess what older men also get? ED.

"I'm 65 and my natural test production stopped years ago. Been on Finasteride for a decade now and it's the only prescription I take. My dick just stopped working yesterday. Finasteride caused my ED don't touch it."

I don't think there is any ideal way to stop balding. You can take some supplements but is preserving your hair really worth the dogshit side-effects in a long run? You will go bald eventually anyway. Just my opinion idk.