Finasteride side effects

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Im so scared of finasteride. How could i prevent side effects? High testosterone replacement and estrogen blocker?
Why is there not more research about why exactly some people get side effects, and others not. This dude says, fin/dut has less risks, if combined with a high level of test running through your body.
I just dont wanna get post finasteride syndrome or a shrinking penis.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Use RU58841. It's topical and has less side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and x30001
Just accept that you're going to have to be an impotent dicklet if you want to have hair, the reaper demands sacrifices. It's better than being balding pedocel trust me.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Use RU58841. It's topical and has less side effects
But no long term studies or available "pharm grade" tested product. Still i need to try this stuff. You know any legit shop?

Shrinking penis is a meme

If you get side effects just stop. They happen but not as bad and often as low T baldcels post on their forums.

Baldcels get side effects from breathing air

I will never use Finasteride, it's poison!

I will never use Finasteride, it's poison!

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
I am on fin now i mogs prime chico thats side effect

shame i am an incel because my dick dont work

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie
imagine actually wanting to sacrifice your dick for some "hair" lmao what the point then you would be physically unable to ascend

Im so scared of finasteride. How could i prevent side effects? High testosterone replacement and estrogen blocker?
Why is there not more research about why exactly some people get side effects, and others not. This dude says, fin/dut has less risks, if combined with a high level of test running through your body.
I just dont wanna get post finasteride syndrome or a shrinking penis.

Jfl tbh

You’re scared of fin, buddy boyo you must first attempt finasteride to see whether or not you’re succeptible to it’s side effects, mind you the side effects typically lessen with time to a halt.

Like jfl so many guys go like
-Finasteride no I’ll get limp dick post finasteride syndrome
-dutasteride omg even worse
-ru58841 clinically untested muh muh
-darolutamide, wtf is that?
-breezula, ???
-bicalutimide, ehhh???

You either take the possibility of side effects (mind you they occur in less than 2% of cases) or you accept your norwooding ass.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: androidcel, fobos and Guest
Jfl tbh

You’re scared of fin, buddy boyo you must first attempt finasteride to see whether or not you’re succeptible to it’s side effects, mind you the side effects typically lessen with time to a halt.

Like jfl so many guys go like
-Finasteride no I’ll get limp dick post finasteride syndrome
-dutasteride omg even worse
-ru58841 clinically untested muh muh
-darolutamide, wtf is that?
-breezula, ???
-bicalutimide, ehhh???

You either take the possibility of side effects (mind you they occur in less than 2% of cases) or you accept your norwooding ass.
View attachment 56218View attachment 56219
Laughed so hard

I have used both finasteride before and currently am using dutasteride... no sides what so ever from either.

I'm not going to deny the possibilities of sides for some but they shouldn't be any larger than any other prescription drugs.

Keep in mind that if you get sides, you can always quit and the sides you got should disappear within a few days, maybe up to a week, depending on how long you have been using finasteride.

CB-03-01 is almost the same and it's soon to be FDA approved.
RU58841 is actually better from the few reports from people who tried both. That being said, there's very few people who tried cb-03-01. I hope Derek tries it soon and gives us a good review.

• +1
Reactions: Guest
Maybe trying smashing your head with a wooden mallet and rubbing pigeon excrement on your swollen head afterwards instead of using finasteride. That seems to be on par with most of the advice given here tbh.

JUst shave it bro

i hope they find a good way to prevent hairloss before i start balding

both uncles and grandpa started early, father not even at 50. wish me luck boys