[Theory] find a girl who have broad shoulders and narrow hips

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Erudite
Mesomorph girls tend to have tight pussy than the other girls normal girls tend to loose their pussy at their 30s or after birth. If you want to make slayer son mesomorph girls have the genetics. High t broad shoulders narrow hips square face Thick wrist etc. So mesomorph girls are the best if you want to make Chad son.

Lifeisgood72

Lifeisgood72

Zephir
Mesomorph girls tend to have tight pussy than the other girls normal girls tend to loose their pussy at their 30s or after birth. If you want to make slayer son mesomorph girls have the genetics. High t broad shoulders narrow hips square face Thick wrist etc. So mesomorph girls are the best if you want to make Chad son.
Ur right i like girls with narrow hips u can tell there tight...

Girls with wide hips require big dick.

W

wereqryan

Trainee
Can I see some examples of mesomorph girls?

Lumbersexual

Lumbersexual

Grand Master of Flannel Shirts
My ex had very wide hips and the tightest pussy I've had. Her hips looked almost twice the size of her waist and yet two fingers was really tight. It always took a little back and forth to get the first thrust in.

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Erudite
My ex had very wide hips and the tightest pussy I've had. Her hips looked almost twice the size of her waist and yet two fingers was really tight. It always took a little back and forth to get the first thrust in.
Yes until she gave birth

Time Travel

Time Travel

사랑해
Wide shoulders on women are kinda hot.

fatcelnolonger

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I want a girl with nice wide hips

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)