find a girl who have broad shoulders and narrow hips

TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Platinum
Mesomorph girls tend to have tight pussy than the other girls normal girls tend to loose their pussy at their 30s or after birth. If you want to make slayer son mesomorph girls have the genetics. High t broad shoulders narrow hips square face Thick wrist etc. So mesomorph girls are the best if you want to make Chad son.

Just be borderline gay theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: adrianolm, SikKunt, mojopin and 4 others
740full-tayla-davis.jpg

this or rope

Mesomorph girls tend to have tight pussy than the other girls normal girls tend to loose their pussy at their 30s or after birth. If you want to make slayer son mesomorph girls have the genetics. High t broad shoulders narrow hips square face Thick wrist etc. So mesomorph girls are the best if you want to make Chad son.
Ur right i like girls with narrow hips u can tell there tight...

Girls with wide hips require big dick.

Can I see some examples of mesomorph girls?

My ex had very wide hips and the tightest pussy I've had. Her hips looked almost twice the size of her waist and yet two fingers was really tight. It always took a little back and forth to get the first thrust in.

My ex had very wide hips and the tightest pussy I've had. Her hips looked almost twice the size of her waist and yet two fingers was really tight. It always took a little back and forth to get the first thrust in.
Yes until she gave birth

Wide shoulders on women are kinda hot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I want a girl with nice wide hips

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt