Finesteride

A

Aribbaa

It's over for me
How many years will finesteride hold my hair?

No way to say, depends on the person.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
It's all relative. Relative to the rate/speed at which your hair is receding. If you're prone to MPB you'll lose your hair eventually unless you get a transplant. Finasteride alone will just slow it down. Maybe it'll halt hair loss forever if you literally take it everyday for the rest of your life. Goodluck with that, way too expensive and you'll keep your DHT at 0. Why not use minoxidil with finasteride? It seems better imo. Don't know enough about RU58841, but from reports it seems like a better treatment than finasteride. Were you taking steroids or just receding naturally?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Zeta ascended
Make sure to use a dermapen and minoxidil(or peppermint oil if you want). Check out my ru58841 thread. I'm gonna make more threads about it to see if its legit.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
As long as you take it

btw boyos, this is actually interesting and good news:

0,2mg/day of finasteride in a longer run (42 days in the study) gives almost the same result as 1mg/day and not much lesser than 5mg/day
so cut your pills in 4 parts and save yourself some sides hopefully

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and Aribbaa
It's all relative. Relative to the rate/speed at which your hair is receding. If you're prone to MPB you'll lose your hair eventually unless you get a transplant. Finasteride alone will just slow it down. Maybe it'll halt hair loss forever if you literally take it everyday for the rest of your life. Goodluck with that, way too expensive and you'll keep your DHT at 0. Why not use minoxidil with finasteride? It seems better imo. Don't know enough about RU58841, but from reports it seems like a better treatment than finasteride. Were you taking steroids or just receding naturally?
My hairline is slightly receded, id say NW 1.5, however it has been exactly the same for the past 6 years but im being cautious.