Finger nails

S

Steve bachall

Bronze
Girls obviously see finger nails as attractive,shown through how many likes and Retweets this got.They’re also a signal for good health which usually means more attractive.

Attachments

• 09CB10CF-AD21-4CD1-8822-C321D5CC4072.png
    09CB10CF-AD21-4CD1-8822-C321D5CC4072.png
    170.4 KB · Views: 224
i trime them often,but it feels gay af

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Girls obviously see finger nails as attractive,shown through how many likes and Retweets this got.They’re also a signal for good health which usually means more attractive.
this is more autistic than wrist theory. she said this because asap rocky is rappermaxxxed tyrone not because his fingernails nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Extra Chromosome, Slob and 4 others
Gents I believe we have hit new autism heights

this is more autistic than wrist theory. she said this because asap rocky is rappermaxxxed tyrone not because his fingernails nice
Read the tweet,obviously being a famous rapper helps no shit.You think dirty ass fingernails are attractive?

Nice hands are underrated

• +1
Reactions: GrewWrong and Steve bachall
Read the tweet,obviously being a famous rapper helps no shit.You think dirty ass fingernails are attractive?
do you think dirty ass fingernails would stop a chad from slaying or that having nice ones would help an incel to ascend? if he had repulsive fingernails this one specific tweet wouldn't be made but there would still be thousands fawning over him

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I remember that the guitar teacher said that keeping your nails somewhat long is good because it allows you to have good tone when fingerpicking and for playing classical guitar.