Finnaly lost wide hips in a shirt

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Hey guys, today I woke at night 2 times and had the ''woosh'' effect. That means I went to the toilet for 2minutes twice at night and it drained of all the water and fat

Woke up and put my shirt and noticed the fat on hips is gone with a shirt! Great sucess and wanted to share this slight progress here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106, xz90 and BornAgainChad
Whenthecoping.gif

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Stingray, Deleted member 147 and 1 other person
lmao, you didnt

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
@freakofnature thoughts on this ascension?

hips arent made of water fatman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wincel, Butthurt Dweller, Stingray and 8 others
so you shit out your bodyfat huh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 466, Wincel, nastynas and 4 others
hips arent made of water fatman
Yeah I mean I lost fat but it was holding on (see the ''whoosh'' effect) where fat cells have water in them cause they think they will be filled out with fat. Im just really happy today thats all
so you shit out your bodyfat huh
I pissed it out lmao but legit srs

• +1
Reactions: Bennett
Yeah I mean I lost fat but it was holding on (see the ''whoosh'' effect) where fat cells have water in them cause they think they will be filled out with fat. Im just really happy today thats all

I pissed it out lmao but legit srs
whatever floats your boat boyo, go slay

Thread title the OP will never make: 'Finally lost my virginity'.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Stingray, jefferson and 9 others
good bro
once i hit 100kg bench ill start hypertrophy program,
any recommendations?
I know its controversial but Id recommend kinobodys programs, personaly tested, works great. hmu if you want me to send his programs to you for free.

I know its controversial but Id recommend kinobodys programs, personaly tested, works great. hmu if you want me to send his programs to you for free.
please do bro

Hey guys, today I woke at night 2 times and had the ''woosh'' effect.
r/wooosh
Image result for soyboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SHARK, Mewcel, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
fix ur flat feet, its inverting ur knees and making u stand gay, but u look good bro

Yikerooooneys iknwell womyn dont care about sex
when i come home from work (25M, BuzzFeed reporter), I get to cuddle with my wifey (30F, 350lbs), after she gets pounded by her bulls (18M, Black, 6'7''; 19M, Black, 7'10''), so really, I'm the winner in the end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Blitz, Bennett, Stingray and 6 others
Hips me

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
fix ur flat feet, its inverting ur knees and making u stand gay, but u look good bro
How do I fix that? Thanks bro

Fix your legs brah.
Good job on the v taper is coming one nicely.

when i come home from work (25M, BuzzFeed reporter), I get to cuddle with my wifey (30F, 350lbs), after she gets pounded by her bulls (18M, Black, 6'7''; 19M, Black, 7'10''), so really, I'm the winner in the end
2 days a obese 40F women contacted me who thought Im 20. Im 18 and her daughter is 16 in another citsy lol
Fix your legs brah.
Good job on the v taper is coming one nicely.
You mean fixing legs by adding more muscle? Cause I recently incorporated more leg work
Thread title the OP will never make: 'Finally lost my virginity'.
Keep coping !fatman

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: NickGurr and St Eroid
I don't know you have weird cucked leg posture.

im proud of u honestly. also saw you on truerateme getting rated 5-5.5 a lot. wanted to comment that im proud of you but im banned there

Hey guys, today I woke at night 2 times and had the ''woosh'' effect. That means I went to the toilet for 2minutes twice at night and it drained of all the water and fat

Woke up and put my shirt and noticed the fat on hips is gone with a shirt! Great sucess and wanted to share this slight progress here

wide hips are genetical and depend on the width of the pelvis bone.

wide hips are genetical and depend on the width of the pelvis bone.
Yeh but I was referring to fat storage around hips
im proud of u honestly. also saw you on truerateme getting rated 5-5.5 a lot. wanted to comment that im proud of you but im banned there
Awww thanks man, yeah I used to be rated 5 but now I get rated 5.4-5.5 but they only rate me facially and not through body.

Hopefully ill talk to a few girls in summer and it will all go well

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie, hebbewem and androidcel
KTzJSEP.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
congrats man, but you still have quite a way to go, dont let it stop you though.
But you look better than before.

Your eye area improved, how?
What do you mean? Maybe its losign bodyfat around eyes?
Either that or near lighting where my color of eyes show
congrats man, but you still have quite a way to go, dont let it stop you though.
But you look better than before.
Thanks man! You mean bodywise or facewise? Cause Id agree with lifting another 2 years would do me quite well

lol at this I mog old fatman hard now

You are notorious for frauding your subhumanity. Take a photo from the same spot with the same lighting and with the same distance then ill believe you

You look better in motion but no hips for your negative canthal tilt and small mouth. You could fix your non-existent lips with filler though.

You look better in motion but no hips for your negative canthal tilt and small mouth. You could fix your non-existent lips with filler though.
Yeh bro they failo me hard but I noticed women can still be attracted. Most humans have failos, have you noticed?

You improved, probs. I am new to this forum and I saw a video of you in motion. I don't know why but I feel like the way you move and your whole body language seems to be off. For example the way you are standing in the first picture is so weird. Its something that I noticed. Maybe you can work on that. And don't give a fuck about people hating you, at least you are men enough to keep improving and trying everything instead of giving up and whine 24/7 on a sperg forum. GL

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Most humans have failos, have you noticed?
Ya I have a fucking tonne. I also have NCT, it's just not as severe. No gym for my NCT. I don't have a small mouth but I have long philtrum and tiny upper lip. Thank goodness fillers exist. It made it less noticeable.

i will always love u

fuckin slayer

• Love it
Reactions: FatmanO

Users who are viewing this thread

Back