First place in piano competition

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
There were 31 contestants in the piano division and I got first. I played Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum and Fantasie-Impromptu

I can't help but feel as if I won due to my looksmaxing. Last year I did the same competition and tied for 3rd with some autistic kid. It left a bad taste in my mouth that the two people ahead of me were both obscenely attractive. I've looksmaxed enough to win a piano competition. That shouldn't be something I have to say, ever, but even post-menopause judges judge men based on their looks. I'm also the only white in the top 5, the other 5 were Asian.

And yes, I already know you didn't read a single word. But this is the best thing that's happened to me in a while and no one I know in real life would give a shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, AspiringChad, Guest and 4 others
Congrats bro.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
looks might halo you
bad looking pianist = nerd try hard

Well done bro :feelsokman:

I used to play piano, good cope tbh. Didn’t make me a “cool kid” but It was enjoyable.

Beethovens me

did you win any money?

did you win any money?
1000 for first. An extra 500 if you were the best in the whole competition but that went to a chellist who orgasmed during his performance.

absolutely chadly

i have never succeeded at anything in my life, i have always been a barely cut it guy

My grades are ass and I have to retake precalc
i never took shit

i legit just passed the end of the year exams and the made up all my credits my junior year and graduated early.

never did homework, slept in class, i was a true fuck up lmao at caluculs that shit is for nerds

i never took shit

i legit just passed the end of the year exams and the made up all my credits my junior year and graduated early.

never did homework, slept in class, i was a true fuck up lmao at caluculs that shit is for nerds
School is cope above 3.0 gpa

Nothing feels better than being good at piano and regularly doing recitals

School is cope above 3.0 gpa

Nothing feels better than being good at piano and regularly doing recitals
i bet getting your dick sucked by JB emo twinks feels pretty good

surprised nobody has posted ur pfp yet

I played some Chopin and other classical music in my teenage years. Gave up after realizing it's cope.

good job bro, srs. you must have srs talent

Well done man. Pianomaxxing is up there with guitarmaxxing tbh so good job

Horsemaxxing is the way because it signals money and status.

Jfl if you think I play piano for foid attention. It gives me far more lifefuel than any female could.

Horsemaxxing is the way because it signals money and status.
Horsemaxxing is self sufficiency in its purest form. Don’t need no subhuman fuel sources like gas or oil, just need grass. Rn I’m working on, wait for it.....
MoneyMaxxHorseMaxxing
Investing in this chad race horse to make big bucks.

Lifeisgood72

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 1329 and kirbyparks
Horsemaxxing is self sufficiency in its purest form. Don’t need no subhuman fuel sources like gas or oil, just need grass. Rn I’m working on, wait for it.....
MoneyMaxxHorseMaxxing
Investing in this chad race horse to make big bucks.
Come here there's plenty of open land for building a ranch and stable. Legit this is my dream life fuckkk

Come here there's plenty of open land for building a ranch and stable. Legit this is my dream life fuckkk
We’ve just invested $85,000 US into this horse. Once it starts winning races (it should do cos it’s a chad horse) I plan to buy land somewhere out west. Maybe Montana or SD. Fuark. What a great cope I have

We’ve just invested $85,000 US into this horse. Once it starts winning races (it should do cos it’s a chad horse) I plan to buy land somewhere out west. Maybe Montana or SD. Fuark. What a great cope I have
Serious or sperging?

Thanks for the constant reminders to horsemax. You've enlightened me, another great cope tbh. One day I'll meet a girl and ask her out, I'll tell her "You wanna come meet my Andalusian and Russian Don?" she'll smile at me "yeah sure that sounds impressive" -----> We end up fucking in the stable.

There were 31 contestants in the piano division and I got first. I played Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum and Fantasie-Impromptu

I can't help but feel as if I won due to my looksmaxing. Last year I did the same competition and tied for 3rd with some autistic kid. It left a bad taste in my mouth that the two people ahead of me were both obscenely attractive. I've looksmaxed enough to win a piano competition. That shouldn't be something I have to say, ever, but even post-menopause judges judge men based on their looks. I'm also the only white in the top 5, the other 5 were Asian.

And yes, I already know you didn't read a single word. But this is the best thing that's happened to me in a while and no one I know in real life would give a shit.
:feelskek:

no piano competition prize for your subhuman bones ngl

Serious or sperging?

Thanks for the constant reminders to horsemax. You've enlightened me, another great cope tbh. One day I'll meet a girl and ask her out, I'll tell her "You wanna come meet my Andalusian and Russian Don?" she'll smile at me "yeah sure that sounds impressive" -----> We end up fucking in the stable.
100% srs. I don’t train the horse I’m just a part owner.
Gotta horsemaxx before you can “roll around in the hay”

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Serious or sperging?

Nah she will end up fucking the horse instead you cel