First Post - (15) M

axe624

axe624

Iron
Just Looking For a Rate and just getting into this community and honesty is good!

Attachments

• IMG_7282.jpg
    IMG_7282.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 258
  • IMG_7278 2.jpg
    IMG_7278 2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 255
You look good. Definitely gonna grow more.
One thing that looks weird on you is your eye area, because you have slight exophthalmos, like me :feelsrope:

Your hair is top tier thats for sure

You look good. Definitely gonna grow more.
One thing that looks weird on you is your eye area, because you have slight exophthalmos, like me :feelsrope:
appreciate it!

Yay another person that has a better profile than front. Nice to be not the only one jfl.

You look good boyo

looking good boyo, good cheekbones and jaw, eye area is a bit weird but nothing too bad, start mewing, I can see you being a 6.5 when you're older, what's your height?

Future Barney Stinson, i.e. slayer

look good, and you are still 15 so that face is gonna change a lot in a good way.

looking good boyo, good cheekbones and jaw, eye area is a bit weird but nothing too bad, start mewing, I can see you being a 6.5 when you're older, what's your height?

thanks man, and i'm 15 and currently 5'10 and i think puberty is starting t really hit around now.

You're young, so MEW NOW. and CHEW NOW. And never mouth breath when sleeping. You can actually make a noticeable effect at that age, and you're 20 year old self will thank you for it.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, Nibba and mojopin
look good, and you are still 15 so that face is gonna change a lot in a good way.
preciate it! i just started mewing recently and it felt kind of awkward at first but got easier as time went on. Just working on keeping back third of the tongue up seems to be the hardest part.
You're young, so MEW NOW. and CHEW NOW. And never mouth breath when sleeping. You can actually make a noticeable effect at that age, and you're 20 year old self will thank you for it.

noted man thanks. I just started mewing recently but not sure what chewing is? and yeah i get pretty good sleep around 7 hours each night and I don't think i've ever mouth breathed except when i've had a cold

preciate it! i just started mewing recently and it felt kind of awkward at first but got easier as time went on. Just working on keeping back third of the tongue up seems to be the hardest part.

noted man thanks. I just started mewing recently but not sure what chewing is? and yeah i get pretty good sleep around 7 hours each night and I don't think i've ever mouth breathed except when i've had a cold
actively chew gum for 30m-1h every day, force on your jaw causes your masseters to hypertrophy making your entire lower third better looking, also make sure that when eating you properly chew your food entirely and don't swallow too early

actively chew gum for 30m-1h every day, force on your jaw causes your masseters to hypertrophy making your entire lower third better looking, also make sure that when eating you properly chew your food entirely and don't swallow too early
is it ok to just mew and not chew? or should i do both

is it ok to just mew and not chew? or should i do both
Mike Mew seems to think that you can’t get change unless you chew.

Just Looking For a Rate and just getting into this community and honesty is good!
You’ve got good facial development and harmony. Mew now and start going to the gym then you’ll mog most people you know in a few years. Lucky boy to have found out about this stuff at 15. Get more than 7 hours sleep too. 9 is ideal for proper development. Also don’t eat shit. I know a lot of teens do and I did but it’s not worth it. If there’s a reason to put in the effort just think about this: if you don’t, you could lose a couple of inches of dick growth. Unless you’re planning on transitioning I’m sure you don’t want that
Whut? Source?
Oh boy it’d be a tough find. I remember him saying it when I binged watched all their videos after discovering mewing.

Descent lookking but u shoulf fuck off. Comeback when u 18

Also you have a negative orbital vector

You’ve got good facial development and harmony. Mew now and start going to the gym then you’ll mog most people you know in a few years. Lucky boy to have found out about this stuff at 15. Get more than 7 hours sleep too. 9 is ideal for proper development. Also don’t eat shit. I know a lot of teens do and I did but it’s not worth it. If there’s a reason to put in the effort just think about this: if you don’t, you could lose a couple of inches of dick growth. Unless you’re planning on transitioning I’m sure you don’t want that

Oh boy it’d be a tough find. I remember him saying it when I binged watched all their videos after discovering mewing.
He doesnt even support chewing gum that much. He rather recommends tongue chewing but not the ones for your masseter

He doesnt even support chewing gum that much. He rather recommends tongue chewing but not the ones for your masseter
He was referring to tongue chewing as well. He said in another video though that he has rubber chew toys specifically for his patients so I think he stopped mentioning chewing as much because of the TMJ problems and criticism (((they))) were giving him

You look good, you'll probably look better as you get to the end of puberty

Tfw a 15 year old has a higher T face than you..:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You've got a bright future ahead of you kiddo. I'm 18 and found out about this stuff when I was 17, but I sure wish I found out earlier.

Surely you're not incel, are you? Because that's precisely the reason I'm here.

You've got a bright future ahead of you kiddo. I'm 18 and found out about this stuff when I was 17, but I sure wish I found out earlier.

Surely you're not incel, are you? Because that's precisely the reason I'm here.
he's 15 dude it's nothing scary if he's incel lol

he's 15 dude it's nothing scary if he's incel lol
I'm just curious though because of all places I wouldn't think a 15 year old would be here unless they were also incel like us. I dunno though, that's at least the reason I'm here.

You have a good base. Something is off about yours eyes, though: I am not sure if it is perhaps a wide IPD or something else. Also, the nose from a frontal view has a little bit of nostril show and is slightly crooked and upturned. However, still very attractive and 6/10 PSL overall and could easily have luck with high school girls.

I'm just curious though because of all places I wouldn't think a 15 year old would be here unless they were also incel like us. I dunno though, that's at least the reason I'm here.
This forum isn't for incels specifically though. OP certainly is not one, and if he's virgin it's because he's young.

This forum isn't for incels specifically though. OP certainly is not one, and if he's virgin it's because he's young.
True. I'm sure that most people are here simply to looksmax though, for whatever reason. Usually the reason is because they struggle to find sex.

OP shouldn't worry that much IMO, he's very young.

True. I'm sure that most people are here simply to looksmax though, for whatever reason. Usually the reason is because they struggle to find sex.

OP shouldn't worry that much IMO, he's very young.
He shouldn't worry also because he's not ugly, good looking even.

He shouldn't worry also because he's not ugly, good looking even.
I'm genuinely surprised by how some users here are self-conscious about their looks. Some are better looking than me by far, and even I'm not that self conscious.

Maybe I just simply lack self awareness, oh well.

I'm genuinely surprised by how some users here are self-conscious about their looks. Some are better looking than me by far, and even I'm not that self conscious.

Maybe I just simply lack self awareness, oh well.
Well people wouldn't be here if they weren't somwhat self conscious about how they currently look. That's why they're here to get some help to change themselves. But yeah it's a little odd how good looking people are so self conscious. Maybe some of them are just attention whoring?

Just to clear things up I wouldn't consider myself an incel but I do lack self-confidence and don't feel good most of the time. Not because of people rejecting me or telling me things but just because of what goes on in my own mind. But thanks dude I appreciate it.
Well people wouldn't be here if they weren't somwhat self conscious about how they currently look. That's why they're here to get some help to change themselves. But yeah it's a little odd how good looking people are so self conscious. Maybe some of them are just attention whoring?

I'm here because I want to see learn more about looksmaxing and what I can do to improve my self confidence and the way I look. Based on peoples opinions it seems here that I may not have it as "bad" as other people but everyones different and i'm looking for my self.

Just to clear things up I wouldn't consider myself an incel but I do lack self-confidence and don't feel good most of the time. Not because of people rejecting me or telling me things but just because of what goes on in my own mind. But thanks dude I appreciate it.

I'm here because I want to see learn more about looksmaxing and what I can do to improve my self confidence and the way I look. Based on peoples opinions it seems here that I may not have it as "bad" as other people but everyones different and i'm looking for my self.
Makes sense, we can all improve in one way or another. Are you saying you have some mental issue that are holding you back and making you not like the way you look? Do you have trouble with social interactions at all, just curious

Makes sense, we can all improve in one way or another. Are you saying you have some mental issue that are holding you back and making you not like the way you look? Do you have trouble with social interactions at all, just curious

It's kind of contradicting but i'm quite good (not bragging) when talking with girls and (again not trying to brag) in the highest social level i'd say at my school. My situation is kind of unique and different from most but regarding any kind of mental issue I do have BDD and mild depression. And yeah no problem man.

It's kind of contradicting but i'm quite good (not bragging) when talking with girls and (again not trying to brag) in the highest social level i'd say at my school. My situation is kind of unique and different from most but regarding any kind of mental issue I do have BDD and mild depression. And yeah no problem man.
I was thinking you might of had BDD but I didn't say. I am horrendous at talking to girls, thats one thing I need to improve on. I'm good at talking to them over the internet though but that doesn't really count. My depression is caused by loneliness :feelscry:

I was thinking you might of had BDD but I didn't say. I am horrendous at talking to girls, thats one thing I need to improve on. I'm good at talking to them over the internet though but that doesn't really count. My depression is caused by loneliness :feelscry:

Oh alright dude I get it. We're all here for kind of similar reasons and the main thing that hopefully comes out of this for anyone is for in the end is to get more good than harm. But best of luck.

Oh alright dude I get it. We're all here for kind of similar reasons and the main thing that hopefully comes out of this for anyone is for in the end is to get more good than harm. But best of luck.
Best of luck to you as well

That could certainly be a possibility, but I don't see why anyone would benefit from bragging to a crowd like this. The reason people are mainly here is to improve themselves and increase their chances of getting laid.

I'm here because I'm unfortunately an incel and hope that by ascension, I can lose my V card and live a happy fulfilling life.

Blonde hair so over

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel