First post. Why indetifying as an incel is begging of downward spiral and my opnion on this whole place.

LocalDanger

LocalDanger

Master
I was on incel forums while back and now im here for first time. So i guess i returned but this place seems bit more productive i guess and has more organized knowledge then previous places and i changed a bit maybe. This is long post i know probably no one will read it and its not for people who dont want anything serious to talk about and reflect.

I feel like when i joined incel forums my life took dark turn but its probably because i was not in good place to start with like probably everyone here but there is more to that.

I feel like if you already have issues and feel isolated the moment you start relating with on of most hated groups in the world incels you kind of start identifying with them without even interacting with any of them.You feel like outsider already and sick person when around others even before you start saying weird things that incels say that a lot of us end up saying. Its start with you having a bit of dark thought pattern maybe from isolation but its always also in your head you were in unlucky place from the start most likely, most of us are very bad at dealing with strong negative emotions but thats for another time.So once you hear there are people with similar thoughts and that its a real movement and a real thing, you start taking dark thoughts more seriously now you are part of something bad thats real and you cant deny them anymore its becomes serious.Once you start making weird and hateful posts to bring out frustration you just fuel it and you are then in too deep already.

Inability to deal with strong negative emotions + frustration+ isolation + identification with others that whole world despises + plus feeling that whole world hates you and that you are irredeemable and that there is no coming back well good luck with that your mental health and head is in deep trouble. Take the fact that there are a lot of teenagers here and older people in dark state of mind without ability to clearly think from countless problems in their heads and you got nightmare combo.

I don't know if there is solution for this im not proposing one. Im not stupid enough to think i can fix anything or that im that much beyond anything and i know im not saying anything thats fun. But i see countless people here who are in big trouble mentally and in their head and its way over my ability or anyones at the moment to fix it . Some would be fixed with just making good friends and connections with others while some maybe need something else i don't know . Sure being better looking maybe would fix some too but for a lot of people here problem runs way deeper imo but even if perfect looks could fix everything most of us cant have them and maybe never will .

I feel this place at least has some useful information and its organized in better way then previous places where i have been but there are a lot of problems here too its not that different in some ways . I will maybe make a post later about what normies or outside normal people however you call them got right and where they are wrong because i thought a lot about it while being on both sides obliviously more on an incel or isolated side. And other things about root reason why we maybe become like this . I dont know if this was comprehensive because English is not my first language and i find it hard to express everything properly because of that .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, BigBoy, SLA and 20 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, potentialhabit1, Deleted member 7465 and 4 others
Tales from reddit

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, Kristin and delusionalretard
Didn't read but BUMP

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger and delusionalretard
welcome to the forum i guess

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, LocalDanger and delusionalretard

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Lolcel, BigBoy, potentialhabit1 and 6 others
over if you indetify as an incel

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1, Golgo13, Deleted member 10602 and 3 others
I was on incel forums while back and now im here for first time. So i guess i returned but this place seems bit more productive i guess and has more organized knowledge then previous places and i changed a bit maybe. This is long post i know probably no one will read it and its not for people who dont want anything serious to talk about and reflect.

I feel like when i joined incel forums my life took dark turn but its probably because i was not in good place to start with like probably everyone here but there is more to that.

I feel like if you already have issues and feel isolated the moment you start relating with on of most hated groups in the world incels you kind of start identifying with them without even interacting with any of them.You feel like outsider already and sick person when around others even before you start saying weird things that incels say that a lot of us end up saying. Its start with you having a bit of dark thought pattern maybe from isolation but its always also in your head you were in unlucky place from the start most likely, most of us are very bad at dealing with strong negative emotions but thats for another time.So once you hear there are people with similar thoughts and that its a real movement and a real thing, you start taking dark thoughts more seriously now you are part of something bad thats real and you cant deny them anymore its becomes serious.Once you start making weird and hateful posts to bring out frustration you just fuel it and you are then in too deep already.

Inability to deal with strong negative emotions + frustration+ isolation + identification with others that whole world despises + plus feeling that whole world hates you and that you are irredeemable and that there is no coming back well good luck with that your mental health and head is in deep trouble. Take the fact that there are a lot of teenagers here and older people in dark state of mind without ability to clearly think from countless problems in their heads and you got nightmare combo.

I don't know if there is solution for this im not proposing one. Im not stupid enough to think i can fix anything or that im that much beyond anything and i know im not saying anything thats fun. But i see countless people here who are in big trouble mentally and in their head and its way over my ability or anyones at the moment to fix it . Some would be fixed with just making good friends and connections with others while some maybe need something else i don't know . Sure being better looking maybe would fix some too but for a lot of people here problem runs way deeper imo but even if perfect looks could fix everything most of us cant have them and maybe never will .

I feel this place at least has some useful information and its organized in better way then previous places where i have been but there are a lot of problems here too its not that different in some ways . I will maybe make a post later about what normies or outside normal people however you call them got right and where they are wrong because i thought a lot about it while being on both sides obliviously more on an incel or isolated side. And other things about root reason why we maybe become like this . I dont know if this was comprehensive because English is not my first language and i find it hard to express everything properly because of that .

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 11770, LocalDanger and 3 others

If youre an incel you gotta know it to take the next step and LDAR

yeah a lot of us have had some bad circumstances in life. its not so easy to fix either. but a lot of what you said is true.

connections are also hard to make when you're older so that's kinda a tricky part to fix

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8318, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 11705 and 1 other person
Tales from reddit
Not really people there dont think that deeply they often dont question things and they stroke their own ego and they think there are easy solutions or thath there even are solutions but there a probably none at the moment at least maybe in future who knows .

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
most of us here are just playing a character. they scream their head off here but irl they are major simps

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Golgo13 and Adriana Lima
Not really people there dont think that deeply they often dont question things and they stroke their own ego and they think there are easy solutions or thath there even are solutions but there a probably none at the moment at least maybe in future who knows .
Sorry didn't read, the title just looked Reddit af

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
dn rd
6 months ago i considered myself truecel and wanted to go er (and still kinda want) and i've lost the KHH and closing on the V

most of us here are just playing a character. they scream their head off here but irl they are major simps
what do you mean by simps IRL? i mean sure in real life we ain't gonna say any of the edgy and controversial things here but I dont think that necessarily makes us simps

yeah a lot of us have had some bad circumstances in life. its not so easy to fix either. but a lot of what you said is true.

connections are also hard to make when you're older so that's kinda a tricky part to fix
Exactly. Also our minds are too analytical often and i saw you qestion everything and morality too i can relate to that and questioning morality as a whole is one of darkest places you can end up in in my opnion for a lot of people its fundation they live on and its easy if you are well integrated .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Deleted member 4612
dn rd
6 months ago i considered myself truecel and wanted to go er (and still kinda want) and i've lost the KHH and closing on the V
What is KHH ?

Thats true i agree as far as outward expression of things goes . But as far as eternal thoughts go a lot of things a real at least they were with me when i was on incel forums in past some still are .

Thats true i agree as far as outward expression of things goes . But as far as eternal thoughts go a lot of things a real at least they were with me when i was on incel forums in past some still are .
at most its in the moment for me

after i go outside i forget about everything here

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger

:p

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
at most its in the moment for me

after i go outside i forget about everything here
I also agree with that in past i have written only jail baits or kys and stuff like that here but in reality i like hanging out with some intresting friend just im too lazy to get friends i also like when family gets together then i don't even think these incel things only when i feel isolated and when i dont take action plus in reality being around young teen girls and trying to have sex with them feels weird i find girls my age 17-20 more appealing then 14 year olds but i obviously never had sex with 14 year old because im too old for that now so idk maybe i cope but it does really feel weird

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
OP leak your stats

This forum is filled with edgy teenagers that have overanalyzed aesthetics and attractiveness. For most of us it's that we came from a shit place and were looked down on upon because we were ugly and we seek to find people with similar experiences as us so we ended up finding the black pill then finding out forums like this tryna improve our looks. Since then we realised that women were becoming more hypergamous and wanted better looking men we seeked out a natural solution which is to get better looking.

The thing I will say about this forum is that unlike other incel forums we don't complain about women AS MUCH and don't act like douche bags to them, we simply have accepted that women are going to pick the best men they can and that if we were in the same position as them we would do that as well. We are trying to improve our looks but most people are not even gonna get surgery or anything it's just forum to vent about the unfairness of the dating market and not being chad

Also the edgy teenagers on this forum have impossible standards for women too btw

Also there really aren't that many ugly guys on this forum and heaps of good looking guys idk how they go to this forum tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12165, Deleted member 10602, magnificentcel and 2 others
This forum is filled with edgy teenagers that have overanalyzed aesthetics and attractiveness. For most of us it's that we came from a shit place and were looked down on upon because we were ugly and we seek to find people with similar experiences as us so we ended up finding the black pill then finding out forums like this tryna improve our looks. Since then we realised that women were becoming more hypergamous and wanted better looking men we seeked out a natural solution which is to get better looking.

The thing I will say about this forum is that unlike other incel forums we don't complain about women AS MUCH and don't act like douche bags to them, we simply have accepted that women are going to pick the best men they can and that if we were in the same position as them we would do that as well. We are trying to improve our looks but most people are not even gonna get surgery or anything it's just forum to vent about the unfairness of the dating market and not being chad

Also the edgy teenagers on this forum have impossible standards for women too btw

Also there really aren't that many ugly guys on this forum and heaps of good looking guys idk how they go to this forum tbh
Exactly a lot of them have distorted view on whats attractive like females who think girls with some extreme features are hot or the ones who think that ton of plastic surgeries is what they should go for.

A lot of people here lack critical thinking either due to mental illness or because they are teen but there are smart people here too.

And i agree bad looks can give you trouble. But you cant rage over it you will dig yourself into even deeper hole its always like that in life with everything if you let your rage run wild and you lose any hope it can become really really bad much much worse than it initially was . And you still need to enjoy this life in other aspects as much as you can and not make it a nightmare even if you didnt have luck in one part of it. There are a lot of psychological factors that destroy lifes of people here and make it living nightmare i might make post about that too.

Also if you are not ugly i think there are other ways to get girls but require luck mostly timing or right time of connection for example knowing her for a long time and being familiar. A lot of time you get friend zoned too of course but i know a lot of not so looking guys with good girls who were lucky. But as i said you cant be ugly or fat you already know that . Now looks are like brute force with them you don't need perfect timing or luck you can just brute force your way so to say and have high rate of success . But even then you get rejected . You often still need to put in the effort and meet girls in right setting for example or nt setting as some would say here . Trust me for example i used insta im not bad looking around high tier normie and on pictures because i know how to fraud and im aware of it without it being obvious im chad lite on pics . And i couldn't get a single girl on date . A ton of them who were much worse ghosted me or didn't respond from beginning. So idk what to say it seems everything matters and luck and right setting is always part of it .

If its you in your profile pic you dont look bad there at all. How frauded is it ? How is your frame or height or shoulders? You seem to have hairstyle maxed too which is one of best look maxes and fringe is underrated .

I also agree with that in past i have written only jail baits or kys and stuff like that here but in reality i like hanging out with some intresting friend just im too lazy to get friends i also like when family gets together then i don't even think these incel things only when i feel isolated and when i dont take action plus in reality being around young teen girls and trying to have sex with them feels weird i find girls my age 17-20 more appealing then 14 year olds but i obviously never had sex with 14 year old because im too old for that now so idk maybe i cope but it does really feel weird
well its simple i mean you are more attracted to girls finished puberty than girls at tanner stage 3/4, even if attracted to both.

you can't bang a 14 year old legally so you don't pursue it, and the idea of banging one feels weird because you grew up in a society that told you its weird

well its simple i mean you are more attracted to girls finished puberty than girls at tanner stage 3/4, even if attracted to both.

you can't bang a 14 year old legally so you don't pursue it, and the idea of banging one feels weird because you grew up in a society that told you its weird
Maybe for a long period i had this weird fascination and obsession with them.

My theory is that its maybe born from conflict of desire because there are beautiful 14 year olds and weirdness of it because its being forbidden and they are in different stage of life and bit alien to me idk . Or maybe they are easier to fantasize about because they are out of reach and you imagine ideal romance scenarios with them while you cant do that with older girls you have more realstic scenarios with them in head because they are in your reach at least potentially while 14 year olds are often untouchable . Lately when i got into my 20s it subsided a bit maybe its just suppressed but also i feel that even without coping that they have less raw sexual appeal than 17-18 year olds .

Maybe for a long period i had this weird fascination and obsession with them.

My theory is that its maybe born from conflict of desire because there are beautiful 14 year olds and weirdness of it because its being forbidden and they are in different stage of life and bit alien to me idk . Or maybe they are easier to fantasize about because they are out of reach and you imagine ideal romance scenarios with them while you cant do that with older girls you have more realstic scenarios with them in head because they are in your reach at least potentially while 14 year olds are often untouchable . Lately when i got into my 20s it subsided a bit maybe its just suppressed but also i feel that even without coping that they have less raw sexual appeal than 17-18 year olds .
they do have less raw sexual appeal yes. and the appeal comes from them maybe being untouched virgins at that age while at 17-18 most girls are not, although physically yes the 17-18 mogs the 14

Your height your facial rating and how good your frame is
Nothing special. My height is 5'10 i think its 180 cm. My facial rating idk around high teir normie im solid but lack of forward growth and long midface hold me back but im better than average guys. Somewhere around this level if im realistic with myself (typed hot guys and looked for hight tier normie ones lol)

https://www.google.rs/search?q=hot+...BAgPEAE&biw=1920&bih=919#imgrc=ifTGI_2wkGkjDM

Maybe he is below high teir normie but its in that range to me. And frame is solid but not special shoulders around average but thick bones and solid muscles to compensate.

Nothing special. My height is 5'10 i think its 180 cm. My facial rating idk around high teir normie im solid but lack of forward growth and long midface hold me back but im better than average guys. Somewhere around this level if im realistic with myself (typed hot guys and looked for hight tier normie ones lol)

https://www.google.rs/search?q=hot+men&hl=sr&tbm=isch&source=iu&ictx=1&fir=uV0fPzTEJwa0oM%2CYDqVVWnQIL29AM%2C_&vet=1&usg=AI4_-kTMTO9JXY9TL1GF-9HgesGyiSsoYA&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj7tdO1q_vuAhWI4IUKHVUzAAAQ9QF6BAgPEAE&biw=1920&bih=919#imgrc=ifTGI_2wkGkjDM

Maybe he is below high teir normie but its in that range to me. And frame is solid but not special shoulders around average but thick bones and solid muscles to compensate.
Ok so why do you think you can speak for incels (genetic trash) when you are a high tier normie jfl at your logic your thread literally doesnt apply to most people on this forum

• JFL
Reactions: getra
I will keep identifying as an incel until locals stop keeping my dick dry because incel is short for involuntary celibate so by definition, I am one. A starved African that is hungry isn’t gonna not identify as hungry.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and getra
they do have less raw sexual appeal yes. and the appeal comes from them maybe being untouched virgins at that age while at 17-18 most girls are not, although physically yes the 17-18 mogs the 14
Yeah could be virginity its part of that too especially considering a lot of us are sexually inexperienced and didnt have much sex plus i dont have theory for this but maybe you do incel type of personalities seem to be obsessed with idea of virginity and purity normies so to say probably have that too but it doesn't seem to bother them on average nearly as much . Maybe its combination of narcissism so we look at girls like toys and we also have ocd and like pure things plus sexual divination born out of not experiencing sex at young age so wanting to fulfill that part and then move to more mature women ? I would say pedophilia but its too common here to be that and seems to me something that awaken only once you become isolated and get on incel forums . When i was teen 14-17 year old other 14-15 year olds were nothing special i didn't care all that much and they didn't have that godly mysterious feel but once i got on incel forums places like that where incels are obsessed with them and worship them i started being obsessed too idk why. Obsession with them is diffrent then with got 17-18 year olds that have hotter bodies and are more sexually appealing its kind of strange. It seems to be complex and a lot of things at once .

Yeah could be virginity its part of that too especially considering a lot of us are sexually inexperienced and didnt have much sex plus i dont have theory for this but maybe you do incel type of personalities seem to be obsessed with idea of virginity and purity normies so to say probably have that too but it doesn't seem to bother them on average nearly as much . Maybe its combination of narcissism so we look at girls like toys and we also have ocd and like pure things plus sexual divination born out of not experiencing sex at young age so wanting to fulfill that part and then move to more mature women ? I would say pedophilia but its too common here to be that and seems to me something that awaken only once you become isolated and get on incel forums . When i was teen 14-17 year old other 14-15 year olds were nothing special i didn't care all that much and they didn't have that godly mysterious feel but once i got on incel forums places like that where incels are obsessed with them and worship them i started being obsessed too idk why. Obsession with them is diffrent then with got 17-18 year olds that have hotter bodies and are more sexually appealing its kind of strange. It seems to be complex and a lot of things at once .
normies are able to accept a non virgin easier because they have sexual experience themselves. however they still would prefer a virgin, but they cant find any virgins and they can get non virgins so they simply learn to take what they can get

also incels cant get anything at all so they desire the virgin more than the non virgin

Ok so why do you think you can speak for incels (genetic trash) when you are a high tier normie jfl at your logic your thread literally doesnt apply to most people on this forum
Its simple because majority of posters here are average with large number being beyond average. IF this place was filled with real ugly people actual ugly people you would have a point but did you see what kind of people post here. They have distorted view of themselves a lot of the time. Much worse looking guys get girls then majority of people on here. Now if you are legit ugly then ok.

Now why do i post as high tier normie. Because i know looks are not everything better than anyone here. A got left on seen by much worse looking girls because i didn't approach them in what you would call nt way and nt setting. Luck and timing matter a lot .

And here problem is often mindset and thoughts rather than actual reality people just project here.

normies are able to accept a non virgin easier because they have sexual experience themselves. however they still would prefer a virgin, but they cant find any virgins and they can get non virgins so they simply learn to take what they can get

also incels cant get anything at all so they desire the virgin more than the non virgin
True but a lot of incels seem so repulsed by idea of girl not being a virgin that they dont feel a urge to go out and chase non virgin girls to get sex with them unless they are goddesses. While normies go for them all the time and are happy when they get them. It seems that normies can get on average much more enjoyment out of life then incels they are different somehow and are not so obsessed with what they consider minor details and what they cant have while incels fixate on them and cant enjoy anything fully like normies can . Its almost as if incels are destined to be unhappy .

True but a lot of incels seem so repulsed by idea of girl not being a virgin that they dont feel a urge to go out and chase non virgin girls to get sex with them unless they are goddesses. While normies go for them all the time and are happy when they get them. It seems that normies can get on average much more enjoyment out of life then incels they are different somehow and are not so obsessed with what they consider minor details and what they cant have while incels fixate on them and cant enjoy anything fully like normies can . Its almost as if incels are destined to be unhappy .
they dont feel the urge to try probably they tried before and failed and have given up. normies were successful before and thus feel they can replicate it

Its simple because majority of posters here are average with large number being beyond average. IF this place was filled with real ugly people actual ugly people you would have a point but did you see what kind of people post here. They have distorted view of themselves a lot of the time. Much worse looking guys get girls then majority of people on here. Now if you are legit ugly then ok.

Now why do i post as high tier normie. Because i know looks are not everything better than anyone here. A got left on seen by much worse looking girls because i didn't approach them in what you would call nt way and nt setting. Luck and timing matter a lot .

And here problem is often mindset and thoughts rather than actual reality people just project here.
I'm a subhuman and I don't care would you kindly fuck off with your redpill bullshit now

they dont feel the urge to try probably they tried before and failed and have given up. normies were successful before and thus feel they can replicate it
So you think users here would go for non virgin 5-6 girl like normies would without hesitation, if they knew they would get her ? From little i have been here it didn't seem so but maybe you are right.