First post. Why indetifying as an incel is begging of downward spiral and my opnion on this whole place.

So you think users here would go for non virgin 5-6 girl like normies would without hesitation, if they knew they would get her ? From little i have been here it didn't seem so but maybe you are right.
they would

I'm a subhuman and I don't care would you kindly fuck off with your redpill bullshit now
Post pic so i can say if you are legit ugly but i understand if you are too scared i also wouldn't post pic here lol

I rarely try to get girls
Well thats why you think you cant get them even thought you could every guy who gets a lot of girls who isnt ultra good looking plays numbers game to some extent and puts in the effort .

Also you must be know about leg lengthening if you hate your height and you think its holding you back are you planing on doing it ?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
You could get to 5.7 with leg lengthening you must know that already and then you can use lifting shores for additional inch or two how is your face and overall look ?

You could get to 5.7 with leg lengthening you must know that already and then you can use lifting shores for additional inch or two how is your face and overall look ?
LL is gigacope because it fucks your proportions and you still got gigantic head and short arms small hands etc. Also makes you a cripple. Overall look is fine if you ignore the fact that I look like a giant baby (head to body ratio). Still only thing that can help me is white sharia

what do you mean by simps IRL? i mean sure in real life we ain't gonna say any of the edgy and controversial things here but I dont think that necessarily makes us simps
I think he s talking about how some members if not most already have girlfriends or sex here and there ? I like the dark humor here tbh but i also have a normie girlfriend irl, i still use the forum lingo for shitz and gigglz i think many members are the same

Tenor 9

• JFL
Reactions: onnysk
RRe
I was on incel forums while back and now im here for first time. So i guess i returned but this place seems bit more productive i guess and has more organized knowledge then previous places and i changed a bit maybe. This is long post i know probably no one will read it and its not for people who dont want anything serious to talk about and reflect.

I feel like when i joined incel forums my life took dark turn but its probably because i was not in good place to start with like probably everyone here but there is more to that.

I feel like if you already have issues and feel isolated the moment you start relating with on of most hated groups in the world incels you kind of start identifying with them without even interacting with any of them.You feel like outsider already and sick person when around others even before you start saying weird things that incels say that a lot of us end up saying. Its start with you having a bit of dark thought pattern maybe from isolation but its always also in your head you were in unlucky place from the start most likely, most of us are very bad at dealing with strong negative emotions but thats for another time.So once you hear there are people with similar thoughts and that its a real movement and a real thing, you start taking dark thoughts more seriously now you are part of something bad thats real and you cant deny them anymore its becomes serious.Once you start making weird and hateful posts to bring out frustration you just fuel it and you are then in too deep already.

Inability to deal with strong negative emotions + frustration+ isolation + identification with others that whole world despises + plus feeling that whole world hates you and that you are irredeemable and that there is no coming back well good luck with that your mental health and head is in deep trouble. Take the fact that there are a lot of teenagers here and older people in dark state of mind without ability to clearly think from countless problems in their heads and you got nightmare combo.

I don't know if there is solution for this im not proposing one. Im not stupid enough to think i can fix anything or that im that much beyond anything and i know im not saying anything thats fun. But i see countless people here who are in big trouble mentally and in their head and its way over my ability or anyones at the moment to fix it . Some would be fixed with just making good friends and connections with others while some maybe need something else i don't know . Sure being better looking maybe would fix some too but for a lot of people here problem runs way deeper imo but even if perfect looks could fix everything most of us cant have them and maybe never will .

I feel this place at least has some useful information and its organized in better way then previous places where i have been but there are a lot of problems here too its not that different in some ways . I will maybe make a post later about what normies or outside normal people however you call them got right and where they are wrong because i thought a lot about it while being on both sides obliviously more on an incel or isolated side. And other things about root reason why we maybe become like this . I dont know if this was comprehensive because English is not my first language and i find it hard to express everything properly because of that .
Read every Word. Yes, most normies are fakecells, but there are genuenly People who cant date because genetics, blackpill AKA genetic determinism holds a lot of truth ,but i agree with you that toxic shit from this forum wont get you anywhere. Its hard coping if you are a real incel and i. Will not virtue signal and shit saying everyone can cope, but there is still shit ton of ugly guys /Frame/ height cells who live good live because they dont give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: LocalDanger
RRe

Read every Word. Yes, most normies are fakecells, but there are genuenly People who cant date because genetics, blackpill AKA genetic determinism holds a lot of truth ,but i agree with you that toxic shit from this forum wont get you anywhere. Its hard coping if you are a real incel and i. Will not virtue signal and shit saying everyone can cope, but there is still shit ton of ugly guys /Frame/ height cells who live good live because they dont give a fuck
Yeah exactly my man.

Anyone who is completely honest, open minded to see things and not indoctrinated will see that.

Sure there is small number with real real deformities. But it's almost no one here. A lot of people here are at worst bit below average or average and very often even good looking.

But I think that we here actually have mental illnesses often. And also beat each other down a lot.

For example I can feel that I care about teen love so much again. But it's only because I sit on my phone whole day and feel like shit so I start projecting I mean that is a sad fact but also wasn't big deal to me until I found incel fourms again. And now I obsess over some study even though I had hope in me beforehand. I'm trying to convince myself that there is no hope.

But atfter some rest I'm starting to feel better again so I will stop being here so much and I'm again starting to see bigger picture

• Love it
Reactions: Lihito
stronk first post

• +1
Yeah exactly my man.

Anyone who is completely honest, open minded to see things and not indoctrinated will see that.

Sure there is small number with real real deformities. But it's almost no one here. A lot of people here are at worst bit below average or average and very often even good looking.

But I think that we here actually have mental illnesses often. And also beat each other down a lot.

For example I can feel that I care about teen love so much again. But it's only because I sit on my phone whole day and feel like shit so I start projecting I mean that is a sad fact but also wasn't big deal to me until I found incel fourms again. And now I obsess over some study even though I had hope in me beforehand. I'm trying to convince myself that there is no hope.

But atfter some rest I'm starting to feel better again so I will stop being here so much and I'm again starting to see bigger picture
Same man. Im her for advice and laughs. Most guys on Here just need a good social circle . I love you boyos i wish you all ascend

• +1
Same man. Im her for advice and laughs. Most guys on Here just need a good social circle . I love you boyos i wish you all ascend
I wish same for you man good luck on your path I will hope we all ascend one day somehow