First Required Step in order to begin your looksmaxxing journey

R

RobustAutist

Iron
Its accepting your current lookslevel and understanding for most it isn't your fault. Genetics are a Russian roulette when if both your parents are attractive. Its been proven countless times genetic recombination is what saves some of us being blackopscel2 tier. I was stuck in the stage that no matter what i was to do it won't matter because i told myself " you can't cheat your genetic destiny" Which is true, but that doesn't mean you won't improve with surgeries, gym, diet. After i made peace with what i currently have to work with and the limits of it. If you keep complaining about things you can't change than your wasting what could have been your potential and you might as will just rope. Your wasting your youth as the days pass and you do nothing to accept and improve.

Everything is better than having a cuckd perception of self improvement.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, Deleted member 281, FuckMyLife and 1 other person
You will never be content with yourselves if you can't accept the nature of it. No amount of looksmaxxing can bring you self acceptance. The reason your coping is because you know its true, but you don't want to accept it. Unless you manage to become a PSL 8+/10 which is basically delusion. 8/10s are born not made. After i come to the reality that looksmaxxing can only get you so far. As you process through whatever copes you guys use( gym, surgery) you won't feel let down if you can only come so far.

Cope is accepting its over and nothing else can be done. As long as your not deformed tier you can improve. Just don't give yourself false expectations it will only leave you in a worse position than before

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Unless you manage to become a PSL 8+/10 which is basically delusion. 8/10s are born not made.

This is pure cope. With the current level of plastic surgeries it's very possible to reach 8/10 level or even more depending on your starting point. You just need money and knowledge.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 281
This is pure cope. With the current level of plastic surgeries it's very possible to reach 8/10 level or even more depending on your starting point. You just need money and knowledge.
The average PSL user isn't even close to motivated enough to put forward that level of dedication. Can't speak for others, but i believe my mental illnesses( Major Depression, Being Bipolar, couple other less serious ones) prevent me for completing focusing my attention to looksmaxxing. It also should be obvious that going full autist mode over anything isn't the way to go about these situations.

I've been thinking It and really these 2 are the first steps
Money+motivation

If you lack any of those you aren't getting far boy

You can be born a PSL 8 and then fuck up your face by mouthbreathing like retard and letting your jaw deteriorate by not chewing enough.
Ehrlich_29_1.jpg

Before and after Orthotropic treatment (John Mew)

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
You can be born a PSL 8 and then fuck up your face by mouthbreathing like retard and letting your jaw deteriorate by not chewing enough.
Ehrlich_29_1.jpg

Before and after Orthotropic treatment (John Mew)

She probably wasn't anywhere near PSL 8 from the beginning tbh

She probably wasn't anywhere near PSL 8 from the beginning tbh
Not saying her specifically, but in general, you can fuck up your whole face drastically over the years if you leave your mouth hanging open, regardless of what your PSL was before.

Not saying her specifically, but in general, you can fuck up your whole face drastically over the years if you leave your mouth hanging open, regardless of what your PSL was before.

Of course

Can that affect your eye area as well? My mouth is closed, but I don‘t bite down unless I eat smth. My tongue always touches the roof though.

It’s all environmental. Even height is environmental. You could have grown up to 14cm above your dad’s height through nutrition and exercise.

Can that affect your eye area as well? My mouth is closed, but I don‘t bite down unless I eat smth. My tongue always touches the roof though.
Correct oral posture is: Tongue plastered on your entire palate, teeth touching (not clenching), and lips sealed, while breathing from your nose (not like a maniac but normally).

Yes oral posture affects your eye area because the maxilla is connected to the eye area, and possibly even vision. Chewing affects your IPD (distance between pupils).
It’s all environmental. Even height is environmental. You could have grown up to 14cm above your dad’s height through nutrition and exercise.
Looks, height, and body are all genetic and epigenetic (environmental factors) but the majority of people fail to realize that and will never end up looksmaxing or reverse the damage done from their face from bad habits.

Fuck man I have insane cheekbones and a highly contorted cheek area, deep set hooded eyes and a crazy ogee curve. All fucked up by a lame lower third which was almost undoubtedly related to the few years of allergy related mouth breathing I had as a kid. I get tired of hearing "oh you have fantastic bone structure" when all the time I know it's all ruined because of my lackluster forward development. It really sucks knowing your genes were not expressed properly. My brother has great forward development, didn't mouth breathe. If I had developed properly, I don't think I'd even be concerned about my ears, which stick out too much.

EDIT: oh fuck I just remembered I have a big hooter as well

Last edited:
" you can't cheat your genetic destiny"

There are actually lots of things you can do to fake your genetic value. Whether it will be enough depends on the individual doing it and his understanding of what will be enough. But you can most certainly turn yourself into a very different person

Face 13

Done by Dr. Oscar Ramirez.

Do not lose hope and give up before even doing anything. Continue with the plan.

cope

• +1
Reactions: Veganist and FaceandHFD