First SARMS cycle: RAD 140 or LGD-4033

Deleted member 6963

Deleted member 6963

Overlord
Which SARM would you recommend. My goal is building muscle mass while trying to cut down a bit on bodyfat.
Ostarine seems pretty weak and is probably mainly good to prevent muscle wasting while on a cut.

RAD 140 and LGD-4033 seem a lot better. Has anyone here made experiences with either one of them and which one would you recommend (muscle building, side effects, supression, ...)?
I would probably buy PCT and an AI to be safe, as well as use Alfatradiol to protect my hair.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dog face and maxmendietta
33d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 6400, Deleted member 5912 and 3 others
Just use Test and run RU58841 to protect your hair. Test will get you way better results, has more long term safety data on it, and greatly improves your mood and mental state. Sarms suppress T, so you’ll feel like a depressed piece of shit on cycle

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Dommaxxer and Deleted member 6963
I'd say LGD since from what i've read RAD has harsher effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Just use Test and run RU58841 to protect your hair. Test will get you way better results, has more long term safety data on it, and greatly improves your mood and mental state. Sarms suppress T, so you’ll feel like a depressed piece of shit on cycle
I dont want to use either right now tbh. SARMS are way more accessible for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
bumo

• Love it
Reactions: Dog face
Looks kill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
From what I've heard LGD is more researched and solid. I'm gonna do it for my first sarm cycle