FITFAGS GTFIH

Nosecel

Nosecel

Destroyer of bluepill/redpill
THIS WILL PROBABLY BE THE DUMBEST THREAD SO I POSTED IT ON OFFTOPIC ALTHOUGH I THINK IT QUALIFYS FOR LOOKSMAXING
ANYWAY I HAVE ONE HOUR ALONE AT MY HOUSE, SO WHAT EXERCISES SHOULD I DO TO NOT COMPLETELY WASTE AN HOUR AND PERHAPS BE MORE FIT?

Chin ups. They're a good exercise to do without equipment (which I assume you don't have in your home)
Push ups
Squats

Um...... I don't understand, how can you do chin ups without equipment lol
You just need something sturdy you can pull yourself up on. You don't have anything like that in your house?

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic
just fast and be lean tbh. getting muscular while ugly will make you look like crumpled up shit

Not funny
Real advice: stay unhealthy you low IQ retard. If you can't even figure out where to do chin ups or pullups without gym equipment you'll never be able to formulate a workout plan and diet. You'll end up with impinged shoulders and a strained muscle within a week.

Real advice: stay unhealthy you low IQ retard. If you can't even figure out where to do chin ups or pullups without gym equipment you'll never be able to formulate a workout plan and diet. You'll end up with impinged shoulders and a strained muscle within a week.
So dumb, it's not about IQ, it's about... Simply having or not having a bar for chin ups

So dumb, it's not about IQ, it's about... Simply having or not having a bar for chin ups
You don't need a fucking bar for it. You can use any pipes or rails that can hold your weight. You can use any door for pullups. And if somehow you don't have any of that shit in your house you can use a table for inverted rows. And add weight via a backpack. You don't need gym equipment for any of that.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
You don't need a fucking bar for it. You can use any pipes or rails that can hold your weight. You can use any door for pullups. And if somehow you don't have any of that shit in your house you can use a table for inverted rows. And add weight via a backpack. You don't need gym equipment for any of that.

I can't believe this video exist
Anyway, I did some running, pushups and squats and now I understand that I just wasted 30 min of fucking life for this and I could watch an anime episode instead, so I guess it's over for my fitness career

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer