Fix your failos and stop trying to create halos

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Identify your failos and put 100% effort into fixing them first. Failos are usually things that stand out in a negative way, people have bullied you for it, or commented on it multiple times. Anything average is NOT a failo.

Your goal should be to make your failos at least average. There is no need to make your failos into halos. You will be chasing the carrot on the stick if you try to make your least aesthetic part of your face into the most aesthetic part. You will ruin your harmony which is by far the most important thing when it comes to looksmaxxing.

You want your features to flow together. That’s why Chico is so aesthetically pleasing. He doesn’t have one failo. His jaw isn’t Chad tier, he doesn’t have a very masculine chin, nor have hollow cheekbones. His harmony is top tier. Don’t ruin your harmony trying to get O’Pry’s eye area and a square jaw. You will fall into uncanny valley.

Wanting another man’s features on yourself will look like shit 9/10 times as well. DO NOT try to emulate someone else’s look because it only looks good on them. You need to work with your face and minimize flaws while not overdoing your strong points.

Sad truth is the majority of people, even after looksmaxxing, will never be Male Model tier and I know that’s the dream for practically all of this forum. Accept this, but keep looksmaxxing. Don’t lose yourself in your delusions of having girls approach you on the street and living a completely different life.

TL;DR fix your failos and don’t expect to turn failos into halos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, normie_joe, Sny and 54 others
Amen brotha.

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and HighIQcel
yep. And then you have retards getting huge retarded jawline implants completely ruining their harmony not even focusing on their flaws lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, tom69, zura and 6 others
2 questions:

how do ik what my failos are? no ones ever pointed out any bad feature of mine. but i suspect this is because im morbidly obese, so all the attention goes towards my fat.

and who were you before this acc, or on lookism? youre too high iq for a 9 post greycel.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Alot of guys on this forum say "I will not do X because foids don't like guys with X". When they should be focusing on what looks good on them.

this should be the daily reminder for all.
start fixing from worst and don't even think about touching what is already good

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer
yep. And then you have retards getting huge retarded jaw implants completely ruining their harmony not even focusing on their flaws lmao
Pretty sad ngl. They probably spend hours researching the “perfect jaw” and looking up dozens of surgeons without having the thought of keeping their facial harmony intact. It’s the danger of being unchecked and surrounded by non-NT people all day.

Imagine researching a subject for hours a day and going through with jaw surgery to look like this: https://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=467042&utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app
2 questions:

how do ik what my failos are? no ones ever pointed out any bad feature of mine. but i suspect this is because im morbidly obese, so all the attention goes towards my fat.

and who were you before this acc, or on lookism? youre too high iq for a 9 post greycel.
Your failo is somewhat ironic. You are obese, yet no one comments on it so it’s like the elephant in the room. Get down to 10-12% BF and you will know your failos. Losing weight for you would be a huge looksmaxx tbh.

This is my only account. I’ve browsed Lookism.net for 2-3 months and this site for a month. Legit made this account yesterday.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
How would I fix a height falio, with lifts, and actually stay taller till after ai have sex with a girl?

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk
How would I fix a height falio, with lifts, and actually stay taller till after ai have sex with a girl?
Lifts but you can’t stay taller unless you obviously grow.

Good post and this has been my exact plan.
Fix my crooked teeth, shorten my philtrum, reduce my eye lid exposure. Everything will be just average then, but that will make me feel complete... hopefully.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Identify your failos and put 100% effort into fixing them first. Failos are usually things that stand out in a negative way, people have bullied you for it, or commented on it multiple times. Anything average is NOT a failo.

Your goal should be to make your failos at least average. There is no need to make your failos into halos. You will be chasing the carrot on the stick if you try to make your least aesthetic part of your face into the most aesthetic part. You will ruin your harmony which is by far the most important thing when it comes to looksmaxxing.

You want your features to flow together. That’s why Chico is so aesthetically pleasing. He doesn’t have one failo. His jaw isn’t Chad tier, he doesn’t have a very masculine chin, nor have hollow cheekbones. His harmony is top tier. Don’t ruin your harmony trying to get O’Pry’s eye area and a square jaw. You will fall into uncanny valley.

Wanting another man’s features on yourself will look like shit 9/10 times as well. DO NOT try to emulate someone else’s look because it only looks good on them. You need to work with your face and minimize flaws while not overdoing your strong points.

Sad truth is the majority of people, even after looksmaxxing, will never be Male Model tier and I know that’s the dream for practically all of this forum. Accept this, but keep looksmaxxing. Don’t lose yourself in your delusions of having girls approach you on the street and living a completely different life.

This x10000 , coach blackpill got laid by a Stacy as soon as he fixed his nose

This is a pretty big falio...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: middayshowers, BigBoy and Deleted member 656
legit thread, any surgery beyond fixing notable flaws is cop4e

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 2846
based thread

• Love it
Based first post thread

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 2846
when i go bdd i always think back to this mindset

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie and Deleted member 2846

I can't change my ethnicity or height, those are failos

facial harmony is a legit theory for being universally attractive. none of cavill's or lachowski's features are top tier like o'pry hooded PCT eye area. however, both cavill and lachowski have top tier facial harmony and little to no failos

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, BigBoy, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
And what’s more is that high tier harmony guys like Chico have a much more broad sex appeal to different types of women. Many women don’t see either Gandy or Barrett as ideal, however Chico is consistently considered a heart throbber by women of all ages, ethnicities, and class standing.
facial harmony is a legit theory for being universally attractive. none of cavill's or lachowski's features are top tier like o'pry hooded PCT eye area. however, both cavill and lachowski have top tier facial harmony and little to no failos

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
So I shouldn’t get LL to 6’3?

• WTF
Shit thread kys

jk good thread

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2846
I kinda agree with this.

In most peoples cases if you fix your failos it will make you generally more attractive to all women but in some cases creating halos and keeping some failos can make you look more unique and stand out which can give you even more appeal to women than just fixing your flaws

Also for modelling looking more unique and not just having no flaws is the way to go ( for anybody trying to become a model)

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, pajeetmaxxing, DianabolDownie and 2 others
Good post bro.

Common sense that isn't so common

Can some cunt please perma-sticky this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Thought this was common knowledge.

It's why surgery results of fat people with jaw implants look comical.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
404 no surgery for curry

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe