Fixed my eyebrows. Any better?

StudyHacks

StudyHacks

Banned
I've fixed my eyebrows I think. Does that make me any better now?

Attachments

• 20181219_160848.jpg
    20181219_160848.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 295
better than it was before ngl

good. get a tan now asap

Do I really need it or do you just hate white people? srs

you are looking like a corpse with that tan. check orb from lookism, got a tan and improved his looks by 1 point

you are looking like a corpse with that tan. check orb from lookism, got a tan and improved his looks by 1 point
thx, rate nonetheless? I'll get a tan then.

idk I'd say slightly above average, IF going by the autistic rating megathread then I guess 4.6-4.7 where 4 is avg

idk I'd say slightly above average, IF going by the autistic rating megathread then I guess 4.6-4.7 where 4 is avg
Thanks. Why do women always rate me higher ONLINE and WITHOUT KNOWING THEM (not even on the Internet lol, complete strangers) than people on here? I'm not offended, just wanna know why.

I mean, yes, if I went up to them irl, surely they wouldn't tell me "gtfo ugly cunt" because they couldn't know whether I beat women or not (I don't).

But online without knowing me in the first place... they could just block me if I started harassing them for telling me the truth.

Thanks. Why do women always rate me higher ONLINE and WITHOUT KNOWING THEM (not even on the Internet lol, complete strangers) than people on here? I'm not offended, just wanna know why.

I mean, yes, if I went up to them irl, surely they wouldn't tell me "gtfo ugly cunt" because they couldn't know whether I beat women or not (I don't).

But online without knowing me in the first place... they could just block me if I started harassing them for telling me the truth.
I'm rating you according to the rating guide* and only facially, like I said if 4 is average and 5 is top 80%ish

I'm rating you according to the rating guide* and only facially, like I said if 4 is average and 5 is top 80%ish
What'd be my rating if I fixed my chin? My chin is sagitally recessed. I can fix it with genioplasty.

What'd be my rating if I fixed my chin? My chin is sagitally recessed. I can fix it with genioplasty.
doesn't look bad to me, at least not from front view, and I'm not very well educated about types of surgeries but I think something to make your jaw stand out more would help

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
dont fucking tan you will look old and will get wrinkled,

your natural skin tone>>>>>>>>>>>>> orange or yellow tan

• +1
Reactions: Zaetheus
4 PSL completely invisible

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
ahahahaha low t faggot

you're absolutely boneless, no jaw, no zygo bro im sorry but you're incel
you cannot be high t look at ur face no bones, there is nothing

Kek

Look at ur face it's a narrow faggot face, no width

He looks better know and more high t

You shouldent insult someone on there looks

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
I've already gotten laid more than 10 times, I can't be incel by definition.

Also, LOL at your logic, I'm bulking so adding fat. Everything becomes fatter, your face included. When I cut down everything will be visible, right now fat's covering my bones on my face.
I'd love to find you little boy and train your mouth with my bare hands. Not kidding, I'd love to know where you reside.

10 times ahahaha?

10 times ahahaha?
Learn to read smfh, MORE than 10 times. But why am I even giving a fuck about a random prey-eyed faggot's opinion on the Internet?

Bro you cannot be credible with that face I will mog you to death

Bro you cannot be credible with that face I will mog you to death
Oh shit here we go again, I swear this "I mog you" "You mog me" etc is the most autistic shit I've encountered so far in my 21 years on this planet. I swear, no offense, 90% of you are lowkey Asperger retards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Learn to read smfh, MORE than 10 times. But why am I even giving a fuck about a random prey-eyed faggot's opinion on the Internet?
You have prey eyes too

dont fucking tan you will look old and will get wrinkled,

your natural skin tone>>>>>>>>>>>>> orange or yellow tan

Never heard of carrotmaxxing/beta carotenemaxxing huh?

I've fat on my face cause im still a teen, but I mog you with bones cause you have a non masculine faggot face low t
see those fat cheeks, you can see the bone little faggot

I've fat on my face cause im still a teen, but I mog you with bones cause you have a non masculine faggot face low t

Not gonna lie, the way you're positioning your face in these pictures, is just asking me to wreck it harder than a car crash. rofl Like, seriously, stop asking for kicks and punches, this is fucking hilarious. :lul:

once again im not taking you seriously

once again im not taking you seriously
You're way too fucking immature. I'm putting you on my ignore list. Learn some manners you pussy. Buh bye.

Eyes, brow ridge, height, brow, jaw, zygo, nose, height, mouth(women love those mouth) and hair

anything else where I completely mog you? ah yes facewidht(sign of high t)

Eyes, brow ridge, height, brow, jaw, zygo, nose, height, mouth(women love those mouth) and hair

anything else where I completely mog you? ah yes facewidht(sign of high t)

Dude are you serious you barely mog him

5-5.5/10 I think some girls will think you're hot or at the very least cute. Good eye area, hair, and browridge . Your narrow lower third and lack of chin projection is what keeps you from being anything more than slightly above average though.

Little advice. Guy like you would benefit considerably from some gymceling

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HorseFace
He's 21, im finishing my pub, my bones are better(jaw, zygos brow ridge, chin) my eyes too(stop with the prey eyes, go out a bit you see a good looking men with those eyes Jonny deep for example). I mog him on every thing. But yess I admit it, I'm a bit rude, cause this dude cam to my thread yesterday and started to insult of low t faggot for no reason and I found this funny cause he's literally a low t faggot

@Arceus300

Also why put him on ignore? @StudyHacks
Because he keeps annoying me with his immature bullshit. And he won't stop.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
He's 21, im finishing my pub, my bones are better(jaw, zygos brow ridge, chin) my eyes too(stop with the prey eyes, go out a bit you see a good looking men with those eyes Jonny deep for example). I mog him on every thing. But yess I admit it, I'm a bit rude, cause this dude cam to my thread yesterday and started to insult of low t faggot for no reason and I found this funny cause he's literally a low t faggot

Your eyes look nothing like Johnny Depp’s

subvirigin is this adressed to op or ?

Arceus300 cracks me up

srs

this is deep eyes when he's neutral and maybe tired.

Rate the girls you slept with.

Also first picture when u look maybe barely above average. The eyebrow made your face look less "dull", was in my opinion was one of the things bringing you down by a lot. But you hair needs to be longer and more voluminous to halo you more

Rate the girls you slept with.

Also first picture when u look maybe barely above average. The eyebrow made your face look less "dull", was in my opinion was one of the things bringing you down by a lot. But you hair needs to be longer and more voluminous to halo you more
Yeah I'm trying to add volume to it but it's not happening. I haven't been to the barber for 2 months I guess, and my hair is just not growing fast enough. I'm not balding I think, it's just my fucking hair is autistic and not growing. smh

Regarding the girls, 6-7/10's tbh.

Besides the retarded beef ITT, OP looks decent for a start, he looks sad though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back