Fixing my T levels has changed my life and it could fix yours

T

TheBodyMaxxer

Banned
(heres the TLDR ADIVCE SECTON)
===========================================================================================================
If you cant afford trt at 20 and you are low T there are obviously ways to do this yourself but make sure you get bloodwork and dont do it stupid. blood work is essential!! with out blood work you will never know what the fuck is wrong with you if you suspect there is something wrong with you.

The best place to get bloods if you live in the usa is https://www.privatemdlabs.com/secure_login.php?action=login
In uk there is other sites similar to this. In india i have no clue but i assume this stuff is way easier to get access to as its almost over the counter there right?

Regardless start here, find out your free T, total T, estrogen , SHGB Follow channels like

MORE PLATES MORE DATES

Stop rotting and stop saying gym is cope (it is if you are low T) WORK OUT and fucking try to optimize your hormones naturally or unnatural =========

======================================================================================================

{{{{{{this is me talking about my experience}}}}

No seriously, getting on testosterone and fixing a underlying issue of hormonal imbalance is changing my life.
the 2nd week of being on it i felt all my source of anxiety and depression lift away.
The 5th week my body is changing, i feel driven again and even my brain thinks differently.

im horny all the time and i feel like i could rail a hole in the wall. Working out has become FUN, and reaching higher and higher numbers on the bench or deadlift seems like a challenge and a goal.

Being 24 and getting on trt (on blast so not trt atm) scared me. Thinking what if im on it for life, what if i have to always pin something.
But after getting it in my body i see exactly why someone might never wanna stop. The changes in my brain is enough for me to accept this lifestyle. Hairloss is untouched (i have thin hair but iv always had thin hair regardless im taking finasteride as a extra step just in case this stuff effects me ) so im lucky on that part but jesus i wanted to share all of you how much this stuff can change how you see the world.

IF ANY OF YOU ARE LOW T and are old enough to get prescribed trt fucking do it. Dont listen to a single fuck tard who says its cope. YOU WANT TO LIVE HAPPY DONT YOU? you want to actually feel good? obviously you would want to try to fix it naturally like i tried to (it failed) but this shit has been the biggest brainmax i ever did.

One downside is bloating like iv been going through as i decided to bulk pretty hard but once you start cutting everything comes together. Its been one week on my cut and im already looking like my old self but my body and muscles are staying. Its been 3 months on cycle. im working out everyday and with my new found motivation to succeed in life i even managed to land a high paying job as a machine tech. Youtube has become fun to do again and i even have a slight how do you say....thicker skin to my ego. But its good as i used to have thin skin anyways.

Im not saying blast (but obviously blasting is the way to go to get jacked fast) but even becoming optimal levels will result in a huge mind fuck and overall quality of life.

heres the cursed cucked before you guys have seen, and yes i really did look like this a year or 2 ago

Screenshot 20201117 235045

heres me right now frontal
Over exposed

here me from behind
Wtf

currently have been lifting for only since October the 24th its now Nov 27th

The gains i have experienced has been crazy.
My girlfriend saw on my video chat and said im looking like a swimmer now (before i told her im on trt) which she oddly accepted. In fact my whole my family has accepted it which im surprised considering how taboo it is

When i go out im public now the stares i get are ALOT more. Especially when i wear my sleeveless shirt i have never experienced that until recently in the way i am now.

This stuff isnt magic but it sure as hell is the closest thing i found

FIX YOUR TESTOSTRONE LEVELS !!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Julius, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 10 others
Did not read, OP needs to mew harder

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions, PYT and 6 others
Nah, i just read but update in a couple months astro this still looks natty

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7098, PYT and 1 other person
no mewing for your female tier testosterone levels

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Nah, i just read but update in a couple months astro this still looks natty
no problem yeah i know i dont look like i lift just yet, im grinding. Im not blessed with the best genetics but getting a boost with having higher than avg testosterone levels sure as hell help !! but i wanted to share how good this has been for my mental health. i know alot of you have similar issues and anything i can do give back to the community's iv been apart of it would be super nice!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing and PYT
hey op...

put more "here's me from behind" pics plz?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions, KrissKross and 5 others
You know alts aren't allowed right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions, PYT and 8 others
stacylite in this photo tbh
Wtf

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
What exact changes to mindset?

• +1
Reactions: TheBodyMaxxer
Salludon mogs jfl just give it up brah

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Chintuck22
What exact changes to mindset?
Well for starters im more focused, before i had brain fog constantly and felt super dumb? like staying focused on one task was impossible
Obviously the sexual sides have improved so now im max erections all the time which is nice to see. I FEEL MORE confident overall. I take things in stride and im alot more forward with my way of talking. my voice is deeper which seems to give my nice boost in my tone.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Well for starters im more focused, before i had brain fog constantly and felt super dumb? like staying focused on one task was impossible
Obviously the sexual sides have improved so now im max erections all the time which is nice to see. I FEEL MORE confident overall. I take things in stride and im alot more forward with my way of talking. my voice is deeper which seems to give my nice boost in my tone.
Nice, do you think injecting testosterone would help people progress in life?

• +1
Reactions: TheBodyMaxxer
Nice, do you think injecting testosterone would help people progress in life?
It only depends on your hormonal profile currently. I know for a fact getting your shit fixed will make it easier and more realized than being low T.

Most days i feel like my best day in the past but pretty much all the time. The whole thing about high T making you more aggressive and mean is only applied IRL. You are able to ignore nobodies and confront people who do you wrong. But online you have reduced cortisol and stress. matter of fact bitching and being a troll is LOW T behavior.

Last edited:
jfl his one of the few people on this forum who looksmax and you bully him wtf, his actually seeing results and has a gf now cry for him while you rot and he prospers jfl we should be helping eachother i wonder iff any of you actually looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cloudburst, Julius, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 5 others
jfl his one of the few people on this forum who looksmax and you bully him wtf, his actually seeing results and has a gf now cry for him while you rot and he prospers jfl we should be helping eachother i wonder iff any of you actually looksmax
You are his dog forever it seems

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, BigBoy and Lux
You are his dog forever it seems
jfl must be his dog coz im happy to see a fellow looksmaxer prosper, jfl this site is fucking full of autists none of you even looksmax and the ones that do get put down

• +1
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 6423, highT and 1 other person
Astrosky low T

This was OP before

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and TheBodyMaxxer
hey man i appreciate that but i really do want you guys to prosper as well.

not worth the risk for hair loss

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
not worth the risk for hair loss
take finasteride, dermaneedle once a week and stick to only the testosterone family of compounds and you should be pretty safe and well off

if thats not enough take RU. if thats not enough then fuck bro....sorry

===========================================================================================================
If you cant afford trt at 20 and you are low T there are obviously ways to do this yourself but make sure you get bloodwork and dont do it stupid. blood work is essential!! with out blood work you will never know what the fuck is wrong with you if you suspect there is something wrong with you.

The best place to get bloods if you live in the usa is https://www.privatemdlabs.com/secure_login.php?action=login
In uk there is other sites similar to this. In india i have no clue but i assume this stuff is way easier to get access to as its almost over the counter there right?

Regardless start here, find out your free T, total T, estrogen , SHGB Follow channels like

MORE PLATES MORE DATES

Stop rotting and stop saying gym is cope (it is if you are low T) WORK OUT and fucking try to optimize your hormones naturally or unnatural =========

======================================================================================================

No seriously, getting on testosterone and fixing a underlying issue of hormonal imbalance is changing my life.
the 2nd week of being on it i felt all my source of anxiety and depression lift away.
The 5th week my body is changing, i feel driven again and even my brain thinks differently.

im horny all the time and i feel like i could rail a hole in the wall. Working out has become FUN, and reaching higher and higher numbers on the bench or deadlift seems like a challenge and a goal.

Being 24 and getting on trt (on blast so not trt atm) scared me. Thinking what if im on it for life, what if i have to always pin something.
But after getting it in my body i see exactly why someone might never wanna stop. The changes in my brain is enough for me to accept this lifestyle. Hairloss is untouched (i have thin hair but iv always had thin hair regardless im taking finasteride as a extra step just in case this stuff effects me ) so im lucky on that part but jesus i wanted to share all of you how much this stuff can change how you see the world.

IF ANY OF YOU ARE LOW T and are old enough to get prescribed trt fucking do it. Dont listen to a single fuck tard who says its cope. YOU WANT TO LIVE HAPPY DONT YOU? you want to actually feel good? obviously you would want to try to fix it naturally like i tried to (it failed) but this shit has been the biggest brainmax i ever did.

One downside is bloating like iv been going through as i decided to bulk pretty hard but once you start cutting everything comes together. Its been one week on my cut and im already looking like my old self but my body and muscles are staying. Its been 3 months on cycle. im working out everyday and with my new found motivation to succeed in life i even managed to land a high paying job as a machine tech. Youtube has become fun to do again and i even have a slight how do you say....thicker skin to my ego. But its good as i used to have thin skin anyways.

Im not saying blast (but obviously blasting is the way to go to get jacked fast) but even becoming optimal levels will result in a huge mind fuck and overall quality of life.

heres the cursed cucked before you guys have seen, and yes i really did look like this a year or 2 ago

View attachment 833227

View attachment 833228

here me from behind
View attachment 833242

My girlfriend saw on my video chat and said im looking like a swimmer now (before i told her im on trt) which she oddly accepted. In fact my whole my family has accepted it which im surprised considering how taboo it is

When i go out im public now the stares i get are ALOT more. Especially when i wear my sleeveless shirt i have never experienced that until recently in the way i am now.

what about ur hair lol

take finasteride, dermaneedle once a week and stick to only the testosterone family of compounds and you should be pretty safe and well off

if thats not enough take RU. if thats not enough then fuck bro....sorry
still not worth it

and rip see you AstroSky....

No muscles for my hair.

This thread made me wanna go lift even tho it’s 2 am. Good shit OP happy for you

Gymcel larping ? Didnt read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
>Linking more cope more dope.
No thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634

MORE PLATES MORE DATES

View attachment 833227

View attachment 833228

here me from behind
View attachment 833242

Doesn't it make you unable to have kids??

>Linking more cope more dope.
No thanks
Some of his info is good but he tells you to inject like a pussy jfl. If you are on less than a gram of gear a week you might as well be natty.

This is what the jooz want to stop you from feeling

press a to spit on juden

• +1
Reactions: to_stop_da_cope

MORE PLATES MORE DATES

View attachment 833227

View attachment 833228

here me from behind
View attachment 833242

JFL at the plottwist when I saw astrosky

This post is halfway between best of best and worst of worst. good content, shit delivery tbh

• +1

MORE PLATES MORE DATES

View attachment 833227

View attachment 833228

here me from behind
View attachment 833242

high IQ but im 18 year old and peaking in T levels feelin good

Doesn't it make you unable to have kids??
When you get of TRT your balls Will get back to normal AKA body Will start producing test and sperm normaly if im not mistaken and i am not

When you get of TRT your balls Will get back to normal AKA body Will start producing test and sperm normaly if im not mistaken and i am not
That's interesting, might try and persuade my Dr then, even though she's a noodle foid, but more chance here as no NHS Dr is ever gonna prescribe that unless you're on you're last legs.

I've ways been against TRT but as I look around the world now, literally everyone is on gear, hell even the people I've been cheated on with / cucked are on gear, it's to the point where I can't name a SINGLE person who's considered to be any synonym of more muscular than average who is natty, last ones would be old retired MMA guys like Fedor or Cain Velasquez, or 1 in 10 million genetics BBC like AJ. Hell I think even Stipe got on gear now.

And let's not even talk Hollywood, but the last straw for me might be that all these people go on TV and lie, even fools like Zac Efron and Chris Hemsworth saying shit like yeah I drank no beer and just ate chicken and broccoli all day, and they can cos normies are so fucking clueless.

Even one of my BFFs, who's also mid 30s just started on TRT so fuck it.

Btw do I ask for TRT or HGH???

That's interesting, might try and persuade my Dr then, even though she's a noodle foid, but more chance here as no NHS Dr is ever gonna prescribe that unless you're on you're last legs.

I've ways been against TRT but as I look around the world now, literally everyone is on gear, hell even the people I've been cheated on with / cucked are on gear, it's to the point where I can't name a SINGLE person who's considered to be any synonym of more muscular than average who is natty, last ones would be old retired MMA guys like Fedor or Cain Velasquez, or 1 in 10 million genetics BBC like AJ. Hell I think even Stipe got on gear now.

And let's not even talk Hollywood, but the last straw for me might be that all these people go on TV and lie, even fools like Zac Efron and Chris Hemsworth saying shit like yeah I drank no beer and just ate chicken and broccoli all day, and they can cos normies are so fucking clueless.

Even one of my BFFs, who's also mid 30s just started on TRT so fuck it.

Btw do I ask for TRT or HGH???
TRT man, HGH is growth hormone expensive asf. Do more research you seem clueless no offense this is serious stuff

TRT man, HGH is growth hormone expensive asf. Do more research you seem clueless no offense this is serious stuff
Yeah I'll be honest I am clueless on this cos suppwise to date I've stuck to whey isolate and creative so far.

Cost is not really an issue, the way my health plan is pretty much everything will be covered, but if HGH is next level shit to get seriously jacked then I'm not too keen, I have a sedentary job, and I can't really spare more than 5 hrs a week to gymcel now

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Yeah I'll be honest I am clueless on this cos suppwise to date I've stuck to whey isolate and creative so far.

Cost is not really an issue, the way my health plan is pretty much everything will be covered, but if HGH is next level shit to get seriously jacked then I'm not too keen, I have a sedentary job, and I can't really spare more than 5 hrs a week to gymcel now
Reddit has good general advice on steroids

• JFL