Fixing teeth without destroyingmy face?

SirHiss

SirHiss

Banned
I‘m 18 and was about to get braces to fix my overbite and the gap betweet my 2 front upper teeth. Now i heard braces will destroy your face. What other options are there?
Info:
-Gap between front upper two teeth
-overbite, upper teeth are not completely aligned on lower ones except the very back end (they are more outwards)
-mewing since 6months

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Steve bachall and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Bracers won’t destroy your face if done properly. I am currently wearing them for more than a year now. Every thing is fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, Extra Chromosome, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
how late is too late and over for braces inc any price increase

Braces don't destroy your face if done correctly. Especially if fixing an overbite your face can't even become worse tbh, only better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
Bracers won’t destroy your face if done properly. I am currently wearing them for more than a year now. Every thing is fine

You sure chief?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Xenian, androidcel and 2 others
Braces are not the real villain here, it's elastics, because jewish orthodontists don't want you to know that an overjet can easily be cured naturally in a very short time, since it's basically just realigning a joint. No bones, just cartilage.

I fixed my 5 mm overjet in less than 3 months naturally, prior to that-in my bluepilled days- I had visited an orthodontist, who wanted to scam me with elastics that I was supposed to wear for 4 years jfl

has nothing really to do with your question OP, just rambled on about stuff like some senile grandpa, sorry about that

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel and androidcel
braces recessed my maxilla. I didn't get them for my lower jaw and it has good growth compared to where I got braces. I got literally jewed

• +1
Reactions: Sean O'Aspie and fendER
Braces are not the real villain here, it's elastics, because jewish orthodontists don't want you to know that an overjet can easily be cured naturally in a very short time, since it's basically just realigning a joint. No bones, just cartilage.

I fixed my 5 mm overjet in less than 3 months naturally, prior to that-in my bluepilled days- I had visited an orthodontist, who wanted to scam me with elastics that I was supposed to wear for 4 years jfl

has nothing really to do with your question OP, just rambled on about stuff like some senile grandpa, sorry about that
How did u fix ur overbite?

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
palate expander/AGGA/FAGGA

Braces don't destroy your face if done correctly. Especially if fixing an overbite your face can't even become worse tbh, only better.
most braces aim to pull the upper jaw backwards so yes it will make your face worse

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Kraw109

most braces aim to pull the upper jaw backwards so yes it will make your face worse
why should i expand my palate if my upper teeth have a gap

just take cold showers bro

why should i expand my palate if my upper teeth have a gap
you said you had an overbite and i believe AGGA will move your lower jaw forward. idk boyo just giving advice

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

Eh I think my lower jaw was actually pulled a little backwards. I had a palate expander and braces simultaneously. It didn't really fuck up forward growth but at the moment my teeth are not symmetrical which will hopefully be fixed later though.

How did u fix ur overbite?
First of all I said overjet, most people refer to deepbite when they talk about overbite. You want me to continue?

Braces WILL 10000% destroy your face if you get extractions
ask if they are going to extract teeth or not
also you need to be aware that you will have to wear retainer every night for the rest of your life otherwise your teeth will revert back because braces don't fix the problem, but the symptoms.

Overall I don't recommend it.

• +1
Reactions: Kraw109
Braces WILL 10000% destroy your face if you get extractions
ask if they are going to extract teeth or not
also you need to be aware that you will have to wear retainer every night for the rest of your life otherwise your teeth will revert back because braces don't fix the problem, but the symptoms.

Overall I don't recommend it.
even without extractions it can still damage facial profile to some degree.

So what should we do to fix overbite, gaps and straighten teeth? Myobrace?