Flat Maxilla or Recessed

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
What’s wrong with his maxilla is it recessed or flat? 38FF2EDB EC16 4D5F A08F E39C3F141287
I did a slight morph where I moved the nose tip and brow ridge to give the illusion of a forward maxilla
6AB375FE 9B26 4A0C A34B A6F7CBDA00AB

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Darkstrand and Need2Ascend
flat.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Darkstrand and Deleted member 6128
flat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
What would fix this he has potential to be gigachad

You don’t fix someone good looking. He is gigachad. What is important is the angle of growth and not the amount, always.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Celexawer, Deleted member 12344, Deleted member 6128 and 6 others
You don’t fix someone good looking. He is gigachad. What is important is the angle of growth and not the amount, always.
Its a failo a massive failo Greycell

This is his biggest failo

What would fix this he has potential to be gigachad
without potentially killing him high leftort 1 with counter clockwise rotation if he doesn't care about his life then lefort 2.

if it’s flat it’s not fixable u idiots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
without potentially killing him high leftort 1 with counter clockwise rotation if he doesn't care about his life then lefort 2.
Lefort 2 only fixes central midfacial hypoplasia

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper and RichardwillImprove
I did a slight morph where I moved the nose tip and brow ridge to give the illusion of a forward maxilla
That's got nothing to do with a forward maxilla. Forward maxilla is how far forward the bit where your nose touches your face is. Like the back of your nostrils kinda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9586
That's got nothing to do with a forward maxilla. Forward maxilla is how far forward the bit where your nose touches your face is. Like the back of your nostrils kinda
You have me confused which part of the nose should be forward

You have me confused which part of the nose should be forward
Looking at the pics, you edited it so it is more forward. I'm talking about the start of the nose, like where u go down from the eye in a straight line

• +1
From gigachad to gigachad

• +1
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 32747
He looks flat but... not really recessed?. Especially when you draw a maxilliary triangle in the frankfurt plane - it's terrible. In some photos he even has cheeks hollowing,wtf.

Last edited:
He has a flatter shaped maxilla, I don’t think he’s recessed

He has a flatter shaped maxilla, I don’t think he’s recessed
He looks flat but... not really recessed?. Especially when you draw a maxilliary triangle in the frankfurt plane - it's terrible. In some photos he even has cheeks hollowing,wtf.
Flat maxillas are such an anomoly

My mother cursed me and my siblings with a maxilla like this. My father has a good upper and lower maxilla, but my flat ass subhuman mom had to ruin it.

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
My mother cursed me and my siblings with a maxilla like this. My father has a good upper and lower maxilla, but my flat ass subhuman mom had to ruin it.
I feel you dawg

I feel you dawg

It isn't a death sentence, it just makes the face plane boring with zero depth, the worst is that no cuck surgeon would ever perform a lefort because I breath properly.

• +1
It isn't a death sentence, it just makes the face plane boring with zero depth, the worst is that no cuck surgeon would ever perform a lefort because I breath properly.
Ye flat maxilla only really affects side profile but what I’ve noticed those with flat maxillas also have a flat browridge

wtf is that phltrum

• +1
Ye flat maxilla only really affects side profile but what I’ve noticed those with flat maxillas also have a flat browridge

My browridge is somewhat good .

Isnt a flat maxilla exactly what mewing is supposed to fix?

Isnt a flat maxilla exactly what mewing is supposed to fix?
:lul::forcedsmile: No A flat maxilla tends to be the upper maxilla that’s flat mewing doesn’t change the upper maxilla

Wth is your point? Are you Robert Pattinson? Robert Pattinson is a gigachad. Why do you waste your time thinking of him?

but your putting tension against the maxilla with the tongue while mewing. I can feel it in my cheekbones even

Wth is your point? Are you Robert Pattinson? Robert Pattinson is a gigachad. Why do you waste your time thinking of him?
Shut the fuck up

I was just giving people info on flat maxillas

It’s not talked about here u subhuman sheep

but your putting tension against the maxilla with the tongue while mewing. I can feel it in my cheekbones even
Just because it feels tense DOENST mean it’s going forward