flight attendants are the biggest whores

itsoverbuddyboyo

itsoverbuddyboyo

mentally ill subhuman
all they do is travel around city to city m, drinking and snorting molly or coke and fuck chads. peep their tinders or insta and its all pics showing off their bodies for chad. you'll never get paid to fuck women and travel. easy mode tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
i never liked flight attendants. they are nso neurotic

Aviates me

• +1
Reactions: Xyzyzyx, RichardSpencel and Insomniac
based mossadcels

[SuicideFuel] Obese American passenger who made Taiwanese flight attendants wipe his butt dies in Thailand

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Kill_Jew, kobecel and 3 others
[SuicideFuel] Obese American passenger who made Taiwanese flight attendants wipe his butt dies in Thailand
“Finally, he called on them to come inside and wipe his ass for him, threatening to stay in the bathroom for the entire flight if they would not. Feeling as if she had no choice, one flight attendant put on three layers of surgical gloves and started wiping. As she did so, the man allegedly started moaning in pleasure and encouraging her, “deeper, deeper!” He then claimed that she hadn’t done a good enough job and made her wipe three more times before he was satisfied.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Aviates me

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
“Finally, he called on them to come inside and wipe his ass for him, threatening to stay in the bathroom for the entire flight if they would not. Feeling as if she had no choice, one flight attendant put on three layers of surgical gloves and started wiping. As she did so, the man allegedly started moaning in pleasure and encouraging her, “deeper, deeper!” He then claimed that she hadn’t done a good enough job and made her wipe three more times before he was satisfied.
wipes me

• WTF
Reactions: RichardSpencel

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and RichardSpencel
Finally, he called on them to come inside and wipe his ass for him, threatening to stay in the bathroom for the entire flight if they would not. Feeling as if she had no choice, one flight attendant put on three layers of surgical gloves and started wiping. As she did so, the man allegedly started moaning in pleasure and encouraging her, “deeper, deeper!” He then claimed that she hadn’t done a good enough job and made her wipe three more times before he was satisfied.

More like Lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I will make a prayer tonight she gets beheaded

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo, ElliotRodgerJr and Kill_Jew