[FLUSH YOUR THEORIES]Ashton Kutcher at 40 after 15 years of taking fin.

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir

he has good skin for his age and no bloat...
iu

iu

i dont think he would look like that if he was sexless...he'd look like a drug addict
his dick is probably fine

not taking fin as legit baldcel=cucking yourself

25 is good age wht about 17...

Mountains of studies and forums of men suffering

vs

one anomaly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rockndogs, mojopin, kobecel and 6 others
?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
25 is good age wht about 17...
ru till 19-20.
are you sure you are losing hair and not just having a shit hairline?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
ru till 19-20.
are you sure you are losing hair and not just having a shit hairline?
Most of the forum talked with shibo a hundred times. Don't bother.

• JFL
Reactions: Coping
Mountains of studies and forums of men suffering

vs

one anomaly
those men just want to blame all their problems on the drug and avoid admitting their subhumanity. pretty sure some people get side effects, but you got nothing to lose unless you are okay with hair pieces or expensive hair transplants

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms and Extra Chromosome
Just get rid of your dick broooo hair is life brooo :soy:
Edit: btw fin has the potential to permantaly fuck u up cuz it changes how much ur prostate produces dht or some sht like that and the androgens as well so when u stop ur body will get all fucked up this is why some men have sexual side effects even when they stop jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mojopin, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
those men just want to blame all their problems on the drug and avoid admitting their subhumanity. pretty sure some people get side effects, but you got nothing to lose unless you are okay with hair pieces or expensive hair transplants
I didn't say anything against fin or even duta. But people here think either fin kills them and saves hair or fin saves hair with 0 sides.

• +1
Reactions: Rimcel
Just get rid of your dick broooo hair is life brooo :soy:
Edit: btw fin has the potential to permantaly fuck u up cuz it changes how much ur prostate produces dht or some sht like that and the androgens as well so when u stop ur body will get all fucked up this is why some men have sexual side effects even when they stop jfl
Just lol @ this
Now you’ve convinced me you are indeed retarded

• JFL
Reactions: fobos and FaceandHFD
Just lol @ this
Now you’ve convinced me you are indeed retarded
You’re a fucking retard tbh
It remodels your prostate to have a higher amount of androgen receptors which in return will increase DHT production this is why you will lose your hair rapidly when u stop fin cuz u will have even more DHT fucking it up than before, also this androgen receptor remodelling is what’s prob responsible for persistent sexual side affects that some people have after they stop.

Keep crying for me you low IQ retard do more research next time before opening your mouth

He was on duta actually, even stronger than fin

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, FaceandHFD and Extra Chromosome
You’re a fucking retard tbh
It remodels your prostate to have a higher amount of androgen receptors which in return will increase DHT production this is why you will lose your hair rapidly when u stop fin cuz u will have even more DHT fucking it up than before, also this androgen receptor remodelling is what’s prob responsible for persistent sexual side affects that some people have after they stop.

Keep crying for me you low IQ retard do more research next time before opening your mouth
Lmao you literally said the prostate produces DHT you coping subhuman. And it’s hardly a revelation that you lose more hair than usual after you stop taking Finasteride, it happens on Minoxidil aswell. As for the persistent side effects, what you said it’s just a presumption and it doesn’t make fucking sense.
Now please go back to your camels and cope more with snake oil about your receded hairline.

Lmao you literally said the prostate produces DHT you coping subhuman. And it’s hardly a revelation that you lose more hair than usual after you stop taking Finasteride, it happens on Minoxidil aswell. As for the persistent side effects, what you said it’s just a presumption and it doesn’t make fucking sense.
Now please go back to your camels and cope more with snake oil about your receded hairline.
Prostate or not you still end up producing more DHT after you stop cuz of the androgen receptor remodelling faggot. For the side affects there are literally forums of guys talking about that shit even after they stopped taking it which again is most likely due to the androgen receptor remodelling, do more research before replying you fucking low iq subhuman retard

Prostate or not you still end up producing more DHT after you stop cuz of the androgen receptor remodelling faggot. For the side affects there are literally forums of guys talking about that shit even after they stopped taking it which again is most likely due to the androgen receptor remodelling, do more research before replying you fucking low iq subhuman retard
???

Over for ur iq srs
That’d fit better if I told you that. You didn’t read what I posted above and I can’t be bothered to explain it to you again because your autism prevents you from taking a good look at a post if you want to discuss things. Have a good day. :soy:

There is some sort of rebound effect once you stop but eventually it will go back to normal

Also it makes no sense that they continue to have side effects if they have now more DHT since fin side effects are due to low DHT

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms