Focusing so much on negative thoughts and all this incel business is seriously hurting all of us.

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
It's not only narrowing our worldview and inhibiting us from evolving our mind and living life to the fullest, but it's also doing actual physiological damage. The negative emotions, the constant negative thoughts and all the stress and anxiety that comes with it - it all adds up.

Look, the blackpill is true, looks are very, very important. But we shouldn't be this extreme, obsessing over looks and letting it take over our lives. It's downright pathological, and we're all enabling each other and normalizing this errant thought pattern through socializing with people who've been infected with the same obsession.

For our own health and happiness, we should forget what the term incel even is, forget all this negativity. I'm not saying to forget how important looks are or that women are (just like men), egoistical organisms programmed to advance their own interests and shallowly reach for the best that they can get. But dwelling too much on this shit won't help you in any way, it just prevents you from growing past all this and maybe somehow creating a bit of happiness for yourself. Not by "ascending" - but by moving on and seeing what more there is to life.

P.S: I say all these things even as I will continue to rot and wallow in my depression and browse and post on this forum. I'm just that weak and mentally shattered. But these words I wrote are true and I hope at least someone will be able to move on and leave all this negativity behind.

@john2

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15977, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 6538 and 7 others
stfu reddit faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 11758, Chadeep and 1 other person
It's not only narrowing our worldview and inhibiting us from evolving our mind and living life to the fullest, but it's also doing actual physiological damage. The negative emotions, the constant negative thoughts and all the stress and anxiety that comes with it - it all adds up.

Look, the blackpill is true, looks are very, very important. But we shouldn't be this extreme, obsessing over looks and letting it take over our lives. It's downright pathological, and we're all enabling each other and normalizing this errant thought pattern through socializing with people who've been infected with the same obsession.

For our own health and happiness, we should forget what the term incel even is, forget all this negativity. I'm not saying to forget how important looks are or that women are (just like men), egoistical organisms programmed to advance their own interests and shallowly reach for the best that they can get. But dwelling too much on this shit won't help you in any way, it just prevents you from growing past all this and maybe somehow creating a bit of happiness for yourself. Not by "ascending" - but by moving on and seeing what more there is to life.

P.S: I say all these things even as I will continue to rot and wallow in my depression and browse and post on this forum. I'm just that weak and mentally shattered. But these words I wrote are true and I hope at least someone will be able to move on and leave all this negativity behind.

@john2
we do it for rep

aso wtf is this reddit tier post

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Adriana Lima
stfu reddit faggot

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and Adriana Lima

@john2
Essay of text

The Unappreciated High IQ of Professor Preston