Foid asked me "are you gay"

Deleted member 7173

Deleted member 7173

Virgin 6'2 Pretty boy Mogger (Look at AVI and see)
I just got back to university today for my second semester. I am in a girls dorm right now (long story of how I got here), and she put on the Netflix's "Night Stalker" (typical foid behavior btw, just put on serial killer documentary theory).

This is a documentary of Richard Ramirez. Right when she out it on, I started autistically saying shit like "Richard Ramirez looks like a model". She then asked "Are you gay"?. I was like... no.

What does this mean. I hate how foids assume I am gay. It does not make sense. In fact, I hate faggots so much, I want to kill them. So what vibes do I give where foids assume I'm gay

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigBoy, MusicMaxxingMidget and 44 others
you made a gay comment, what'd you expect

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, MusicMaxxingMidget, Deleted member 5698 and 25 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigBoy, MusicMaxxingMidget and 3 others
The state of PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigBoy, MusicMaxxingMidget and 22 others
Images 1 20

You are not gay op.
You are just socially retarded.
Good news is it's pretty easy to fix.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigBoy, MusicMaxxingMidget and 14 others
So what vibes do I give where foids assume I'm gay
flirt with them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 4612
I regularly tell my mum Leo is model tier

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, BigBoy and 9 others
Are you?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 4612
I just got back to university today for my second semester. I am in a girls dorm right now (long story of how I got here), and she put on the Netflix's "Night Stalker" (typical foid behavior btw, just put on serial killer documentary theory).

This is a documentary of Richard Ramirez. Right when she out it on, I started autistically saying shit like "Richard Ramirez looks like a model". She then asked "Are you gay"?. I was like... no.

What does this mean. I hate how foids assume I am gay. It does not make sense. In fact, I hate faggots so much, I want to kill them. So what vibes do I give where foids assume I'm gay
That model comment is enough. Also let alone if u ever mention smth about your appearance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125, BigBoy, Deleted member 5698 and 5 others
honestly you should have said something like "he has hollow cheeks". at least she wouldn't think you're gay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 8172, BigBoy and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209, Deleted member 10524, Dogs and 1 other person
I kinda did a similar thing once when I was watching a football game with my mom and I kept listing every single players height to her like I'm a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigBoy, Deleted member 5698 and 4 others
She be joking my dude. I've had foids say this to me. If they thought you were actually gay they wouldn't say anything tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigBoy and Deleted member 7173
That’s what happens when you use this site too much. Don’t be talking about models and men, or anyone really, being attractive out in public.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, owlofathena, Deleted member 6273 and 3 others
Should have answered "no, he just mogs me hard"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, BigBoy, Deleted member 5698 and 6 others
it's a good sign bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
She then asked "Are you gay"?. I was like... no.
Shit test! You failed it...
You should have been like: "Let's see now....", then grab her, kiss her passionately and be like- "Hmmm...Nope, I don't think I am...".
parks.gif

• JFL
Reactions: magnificentcel and Deleted member 4562
to be fair if an irl friend said this guy should be a model i would 100% call him gay

Why do you want to kill homosexuals?

why are u so autistic jfl

You should have said he got such perfect maxilla , eyes' orbit and zygomatic arch too.

And you said: Yasss gurl

Foids hate effeminate men that aren't Prettyboy tier, never compliment a guy's appearance in front of foids, all that talk about "toxic masculinity" is just to fish likes on twitter, they hate faggots in real life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 4209
🌈 b

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel