Foid at costa kept staring at me

T

Turtle

Silver
I was at my Costa cuz I fancied a hot chocolate for my walk and the foid barrista gave me the dirtiest look, like she kept nervously looking up at me and shit, wasn't wearing a mask so she could see my whole face, she was looking at me like I was gunna fucking sexually assault everyone in there.

I'm getting really fucking sick of my face and seeing how people react to it, and to think I was planning on bringing my laptop in there to chill, fuck that, they'd probably think im a rapist cuz of my face and kick me out for making people feel uncomfortable

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Collagen or rope, BigNoseSlavcel and 11 others
Are you ugly? I mean, are you 100% sure you are ugly as fuck? If you are average, like 80%+ of guys, she was just looking at you. You must be in like bottom 1% for people to look at you with disgust.

• +1
Reactions: quakociaptockh
She: "why is he staring at me? He isn't even wearing a mask"
Him: "I bet she hates how I look, nhe nhe...these foids are all the same"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, turkproducer, Siderock and 5 others
Are you ugly? I mean, are you 100% sure you are ugly as fuck? If you are average, like 80%+ of guys, she was just looking at you. You must be in like bottom 1% for people to look at you with disgust.
I guarantee in well within the bottom 1%, and I'm pretty sure everyone here is gunna agree

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf
https://incels.is/threads/foid-at-costa-gave-me-the-dirtiest-look.270354/
Why are you posting the same thing on two forums?

• JFL
I guarantee in well within the bottom 1%, and I'm pretty sure everyone here is gunna agree
yeah tbh. btw why is your name turtle

Max exposure

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ovosoundszn and Hightwolf
because people here stopped giving him as much attention. I suspect he has a few more posts left here before he starts getting 0 to 5 replies per post

• JFL
Reactions: AcneScars
She probably would have given ioi's to the other two guys who always get rated higher than you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend, lutte and Hightwolf
Post your pic and I will send you some looksmaxxing advice.

• +1
What part of the globe are you hailing from? Do you not have a lockdown?

• +1
What part of the globe are you hailing from? Do you not have a lockdown?
hes british and i feel like his whole entire story is one huge larp tbh because he only ever posted a limited amount of pictures of his face

like she kept nervously looking up at me and shit
she was scared you might rape her and make her carry your subhuman children for ever.

Why are you writing this in the looksmaxing section. Damn bruhh you must be retarded or smth. Go to offtopic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Need2Ascend, Lars and 1 other person
She dont care you cuck

• +1
Reactions: JL~
Why are you writing this in the looksmaxing section. Damn bruhh you must be retarded or smth. Go to offtopic.
Off topic is shit no one ever replies to my threads and they either say didn't read or kys

Off topic is shit no one ever replies to my threads and they either say didn't read or kys

Greycels usually have a lower response number, it's nothing to worry about. But this section should just be used for what it is, that's the point of having them in the first place.