Foid says some retarded shit help me guys

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
She said i am very attractive but scared of me. Then said I do not want to get close to you and she should really stay away from me. Is she coping or does she think I’m ugly. Help me out bros I wanna fuck her so bad just one time. What do I do?
@Amnesia

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
means u have face because thats what women want but you dont have body and height to survive ina confrontation against men so your genes could easily go down the toilet unless u're high status to not be in a place where you have to fight or actually have the body to crush another man

women want face first and foremost but they also want the man to be respecte dby other men because if hes not he cant survive

She is rationalizing her disgust for your looks so she doesnt seem like a bad person

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Titbot
You're so dark triad she's scared man, tone it down

5'6 curries are very intimidating

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and Deleted member 1751
She is rationalizing her disgust for your looks so she doesnt seem like a bad person
Fuck being curry
means u have face because thats what women want but you dont have body and height to survive ina confrontation against men so your genes could easily go down the toilet unless u're high status to not be in a place where you have to fight or actually have the body to crush another man

women want face first and foremost but they also want the man to be respecte dby other men because if hes not he cant survive
Tht

that sound autistic

You look very dark triad and she is intimidated

I mean I did call out her and insulted her duff friend. I had no idea that they were friends. She said she looked into me and did not like what she saw. Just lol
I mean I did call out her and insulted her duff friend. I had no idea that they were friends. She said she looked into me and did not like what she saw. Just lol