Foid wants old fashion dating back, comments are ruthless

The Dude Abides

The Dude Abides

ASCENSION OR DEATH
mfriedrich2012
mfriedrich2012
1 day ago (edited)
Actually, what’s happening is that men in the modern era have learned to apply the same cut-throat opportunism, pragmatism and enlightened self-interest in sexual relations that women have always applied and used for millennia to their advantage. And women hate this. They resent having the mirror reflected back on to their own preferences and behavior.

Women want to prolong the courting (dating) process as long as possible with as many different suitors as they can attract and experience. Men are opposite. They want to shorten the courting process down to zero, if only they could, reduce the risk of his sunk costs in prospects that don’t yield acceptable benefits (access to sexual intimacy). Dating apps facilitate this endeavor for the top 20-25% of males very nicely. The remaining 80% of guys are irrelevant, because they are pretty much invisible to women anyway.

Dating is dead. The sexual marketplace is now ruthless. If a guy has just above average looks and is lean, he doesn’t even have pay for a cup of coffee, never mind dinner and a movie.

Women are fucking and sucking such men on first date basis, and even bragging about it. 80% of the available but interest men can’t play the game. And the remaining men just won’t play it, because they know they don’t have to. You priced yourselves out of dating entirely. There is no oxygen left for dating and courting to flourish.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
tldr its

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 616, DeformAspergerCel and 5 others
fuck women

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, androidcel and The Dude Abides

Big Chungus
Big Chungus
1 day ago
I'm not taking some thot out to dinner & a movie just so she can hook up with Chad or Tyrone later that night.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Falimcel, Extra Chromosome and 5 others
they just wanna be fucked by a chad

• +1
Reactions: dodt, dogtown, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
That's why getting rid of tech and civilization is important

Uncle Ted dindu nuffin

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, The Dude Abides and kobecel
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and The Dude Abides

hogtidetruth
hogtidetruth
18 hours ago
You want the 1940's standards for the men but the current year standards for the women? hahahah good luck with that.

hogtidetruth:lul:
wtf

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
didnt read but u need a large skull to get ioi

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Bur_01
I watched the video, I know how females work she is trying to explain something but cant like most women, Il translate for you guys to understand what she means.

She means is most men are not mysterious to straight forward not emotionally engaging her which is boring they dont like boring men, Guys suck at this always waaay to straight forward, Females are emotional you need to engage those feelings etc.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I watched the video, I know how females work she is trying to explain something but cant like most women, Il translate for you guys to understand what she means.

She means is most men are not mysterious to straight forward not emotionally engaging her which is boring they dont like boring men, Guys suck at this always waaay to straight forward, Females are emotional you need to engage those feelings etc.
She needs to engage my cock first

And that is why LooksMaxing means nothing if you are just gonna get from a 2 to a 5, or a 3 to a 6. It Will help with your daily life, but most dudes want to bang foids, and they don't even notice guys below a 7, and to even have some chance of banging them, you must be 7'5+.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
but most dudes want to bang foids,
Years ago I just wanted a virgin wife, I didnt want to sleep around. Thats a pipe dream now and I'll be damned if I give a modern foid anything more than she deserves.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, The Dude Abides and dogtown