Foids don't hate you. They simply don't acknowledge your existence

D

Deleted member 8853

Random account
You're totally invisible to them.
Hate is such a strong emotion.
I bet they don't give a shit at all.
You're basically like a cockroach to them

Are you guys thinking all the time about how much you hate cockroaches? No you just feel disgusted upon seeing them that's it.

It would take a great deal of effort for a foid's lizard brain to constantly think about us and "hate" us

Some girls/women are repulsed and grossed out by you and some might even feel pity for your sorry ass (like my acquaintance feels sorry for me)

I mean sure that there are foids out there who genuinely hate you and want all of you dead. But the vast majority of them keep a neutral stance unless provoked by you.

If you keep to yourself and don't bother foids they won't do anything to you either.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jagged0, BigBoy, Danish_Retard and 11 others
sugar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Copium and WadlowMaxxing
thomas engine GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6785

Are you guys thinking all the time about how much you hate cockroaches? No you just feel disgusted upon seeing them that's it.

It would take a great deal of effort for a foid's lizard brain to constantly think about us and "hate" us

Some girls/women are repulsed and grossed out by you and some might even feel pity for your sorry ass (like my acquaintance feels sorry for me)

I mean sure that there are foids out there who genuinely hate you and want all of you dead. But the vast majority of them keep a neutral stance unless provoked by you.

If you keep to yourself and don't bother foids they won't do anything to you either.

Ok so what do you say if they try to befriend you for some odd reason

And get mad when you don't want to talk back

Its hard to not bother them tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 8853
Ok so what do you say if they try to befriend you for some odd reason

And get mad when you don't want to talk back
Only girl who considers me as a genuine friend is this girl I've been talking for some time too.
And even she tells me it's ok to be slightly below average looking
Just get a hobby.. get surgery or forget about girls altogether

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779

I wonder if there is a thing called a pity dating or pity fuck from a foid.

Speak for yourself incel

gigacope, they hate ugly men. its biological to despise them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and alriodai
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, WadlowMaxxing, Clark69 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and alriodai
Only girl who considers me as a genuine friend is this girl I've been talking for some time too.

You didn't even answer my question.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 8853 and WadlowMaxxing

OP i can tell you 've been hurt.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigBoy
Gaslighting thread jfl foids absolutely hate us

@personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

If you feel disgusted by something when you stare at it you either despise it or fear it, no in between.

@op thats only if youre ugly and NOT short.

I'm ugly
Well not that ugly but below average.
But not short.
I was trying to say that your post is correct, foids just dont give 2 craps about the existence of anyone whos ugly. But if youre ugly AND short- it kinda offends them to the point where it itches their mind and they can no longer stay neutral and "active hate" is starting to rise.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
I was trying to say that your post is correct, foids just dont give 2 craps about the existence of anyone whos ugly. But if youre ugly AND short- it kinda offends them to the point where it itches their mind and they can no longer stay neutral and "active hate" is starting to rise.
Pretty much that's it.
I'm a 4-4.5/10 ish the point of ugly where you will never get a girlfriend and will just get ignored most of the time unless you bother them first.
Imagine if i was even more ugly or short

vai se fuder

except when you're good looking but manlet, they will think you're a waste of space

except when you're good looking but manlet, they will think you're a waste of space
A very gl manlet will be protected by women at all costs.
They will nurture and take care of him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 245 and itorroella9
jfl if you think foids will abandon their primal instincts and stop being submissive just because a guy has a jawline

jfl if you think foids will abandon their primal instincts and stop being submissive just because a guy has a jawline
Who says a guy needs to just have a jawline in order to be gl.

Who says a guy needs to just have a jawline in order to be gl.
ik that, i just put it as a example, you can change that word with gl and the sentence will still count

Its actually true. A foid would rather breed with a manlet like Tom Cruise or Zac Efron, than with a tall 186cm and facially 4/10 dude.

BUT it really has to be at least a chadlite manlet in looks facially or above. True chadlites and chads are much more rare than tall dudes. In northern europe everyone is freaking giant, but the least of them are actually Chadlites or Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
When I became a tyrone, I'll do the same, ignore sub stacy girls without pity

Its actually true. A foid would rather breed with a manlet like Tom Cruise or Zac Efron, than with a tall 186cm and facially 4/10 dude.

BUT it really has to be at least a chadlite manlet in looks facially or above. True chadlites and chads are much more rare than tall dudes. In northern europe everyone is freaking giant, but the least of them are actually Chadlites or Chads.

Height is overrated as fuck for attracting women.

All my life I had to watch men that were 4 to 5 inches shorter than me effortlessly attract women because they had pretty faces. Women ignoring my tall ass to approach pretty ass skinny ass short ass twink ass niggas. That's why it's infuriating to hear manlets claim that "tallfags can't be incel"

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Favela_cake and thickdickdaddy27

All my life I had to watch men that were 4 to 5 inches shorter than me effortlessly attract women because they had pretty faces. Women ignoring my tall ass to approach pretty ass skinny ass short ass twink ass niggas. That's why it's infuriating to hear manlets claim that "tallfags can't be incel"
Yeah its just a cope from shortcels, like what else could it be. Tall + ugly is in fact probably even worse than manlet + average face, simply because a tall ogre is more intimidating to foids, he could kill them with 1 slap to their head if he gets really angry, hence why foids would rather pick a small-ish good looking twink over a tall buff guy with ogre face.

Ppl, esp. manlets underrate the intimidating factor. If someone is too tall and bulky and doesnt have high trust face, ppl are scared of that dude, because he could merc them if he snaps.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Yeah its just a cope from shortcels, like what else could it be. Tall + ugly is in fact probably even worse than manlet + average face, simply because a tall ogre is more intimidating to foids, he could kill them with 1 slap to their head if he gets really angry, hence why foids would rather pick a small-ish good looking twink over a tall buff guy with ogre face.
No jokes i could easily snap a girls neck if she would make me angry enough.

That's true for the most part. Women don't waste their time thinking about guys they don't find attractive. Why else do you think so many liberal women (especially non white ones) claim to hate white men and call them colonizers, yet still exclusively fuck white guys? They don't complain about how sexist ethnic guys are unless they're complaining about their brothers.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

Ppl, esp. manlets underrate the intimidating factor. If someone is too tall and bulky and doesnt have high trust face, ppl are scared of that dude, because he could merc them if he snaps.
Tall + ugly is absolutely worse. You're just a frightening threat to women and you will be considered "creepy" for existing. A lot of so called blackpillers have no idea how much women worship prettiness and hate ugliness. Women are extremely visual.

No jokes i could easily snap a girls neck if she would make me angry enough.
YEAH- they sense that, really well too. Its like a 6th sense inside them. Tall + intimidating looking = danger for foids. They know their manipulative nature and that sooner or later they will piss a man off intentionally. If the guy is too big, it could end up really badly for them with a simple slap, that could potentially kill them.

Hence why they will avoid any large ogrish dudes. But they dont fear tall Chads. A Chad wouldnt do such things, because he never gets too emotional and affectionate with them, he will just dump her and get himself another woman in a matter of minutes, since he has multiple women in his rotation anyways.

Normie tall white guy will have an easy time getting women.

They can still vote and receive money from your taxes tho.

Tall + ugly is absolutely worse. You're just a frightening threat to women and you will be considered "creepy" for existing. A lot of so called blackpillers have no idea how much women worship prettiness and hate ugliness. Women are extremely visual.
Yeah man, Ive seen a YT vid I think about a very tall black dude, who moved from a large city to a smaller town or so and he doesnt look very high trust facially. And basically everyone is scared of him and he has to smile all the time and do all this extra friendly shit to not come off as an aggressive ogre who could snap someones neck in half if they piss him off or smth like that.

Being really tall and not having a super high trust face is actually really counter productive. Most ppl will have little trust by default and try to avoid getting too close, because they know if some huge ogre snaps out of his mind, he could kill anyone with 1-2 punches.