Foids look at me

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I have noticed more foids looking at me for longer. My ascension is becoming legit. Unfortunately this is only with postwall foids double my age JFL.
I do feel more confident but ascensions is a full time job tbh.

What good are 45+ year old cougars.:feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 6401
How tall are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I am into cougars tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, HorribleTeeth and Nibba
I was never able to share this on .me, but something really odd happened to me about two months ago.

I very rarely get anything you could mistake as an IOI, but the first time a thought I was going to ascend via Tinder hookup, I spent the day rock-hard and leaking precum. As I was returning home, my path met that of an older foid (maybe 30 or so) as we approached our units. I was walking briskly as usual, had my eyes focused on the distance, thinking in incandescent flashes about how tomorrow was going to turn out. She rushed out in front of me, said "ooh, me first...no just kidding hehe" as she looked up into my eyes smiling. Jarred out of reverie, I just let fall out "oh huh yeah heh" and went on my way. I have no idea what this was if not an IOI.

Reason I've made a point to mention it, in tandem with my excitement for the day's duration, is: I wonder if there's something to "pheromone game". I must have been radiating lust like I was ready to annihilate something. Wonder if foids can actually sense things like this and, relatedly, whether they can be repelled by whatever loner vibes must be seeping from me ordinarily.

Last edited:
  • +1
Women do sense confidence. Its not bluepilled to say that confidence is attractive. Its bluepilled to say that looks dont matter and all you need is a "good personality" and confidence. The truth is that confidence does matter, but no matter how confident you are you have to be attractive first or have a high enough SMV to be considered a candidate first. Looks still have to get you through the door.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, UBER, Deleted member 176 and 3 others
Honestly, I would fuck almost anything that is a woman. Btw, someone I know told me that he fucked his school teacher after she ran up into her at the Street. She was a fat american blonde in her 40s but according to this guy the woman fucked much better tan many other women of his age (mid20s)

So yeah, I would do that

• +1
I get hit on a lot at my job and it's become somewhat tiresome, as I'm in a relationship.

I have no doubt I could fuck the girls that hit on me but I have zero desire so I just ignore them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
mogs me

• +1
Women do sense confidence. Its not bluepilled to say that confidence is attractive. Its bluepilled to say that looks dont matter and all you need is a "good personality" and confidence. The truth is that confidence does matter, but no matter how confident you are you have to be attractive first or have a high enough SMV to be considered a candidate first. Looks still have to get you through the door.

It's also blue-pilled to say only Looks matter because it's not true. It's being delusional and blue-pill is a reality based off of being delusional.
Confidence matters but you can't act confidence. You have to BE it and that may sound blue-pilled but there is a big difference between the two.

• +1
I get hit on a lot at my job and it's become somewhat tiresome, as I'm in a relationship.

I have no doubt I could fuck the girls that hit on me but I have zero desire so I just ignore them
Really? How often. PM me some pics. I'm curious what you look like

• +1
Really? How often. PM me some pics. I'm curious what you look like
Probably once every other shift I get flirted with. Bout a week ago had a group of 3 Stacies wave at me and say "yoohooo!"

I just ignored them and figured they were having to someone else, despite there being no one around me and them looking right at me. I walked right by them to put away some shit and they kept staring and saying "hey thereee boyyy" as I walked past. I didn't even look them at them. Coworker was watching and said they were hardcore checking me out as they walked away and looked disappointed that I didn't respond

• +1
Girls staring at you is nice but only takes your ego so far ime

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and NormieCel666
Apparently if I just finished Cardio running for 30 minutes I'm handsome it removes all my stomach gas and my jawline becomes strong.

If I don't do Cardio I can fucking hear girls saying he's ugly from across a room or when I'm walking. It's fucking sad guys Cardio everyday or else I'm branded ugly.

Like fucking serious when people talk about people behind their back they stare at their direction and you can hear them from 300 meters.

If I don't do Cardio the bottom of my jaw/ mouth is full of gas so I look fat when I'm not.

• +1
Apparently if I just finished Cardio running for 30 minutes I'm handsome it removes all my stomach gas and my jawline becomes strong.

If I don't do Cardio I can fucking hear girls saying he's ugly from across a room or when I'm walking. It's fucking sad guys Cardio everyday or else I'm branded ugly.

Like fucking serious when people talk about people behind their back they stare at their direction and you can hear them from 300 meters.

If I don't do Cardio the bottom of my jaw/ mouth is full of gas so I look fat when I'm not.
:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1

Good shitpost

• +1

Kek

• +1
Probably once every other shift I get flirted with. Bout a week ago had a group of 3 Stacies wave at me and say "yoohooo!"

I just ignored them and figured they were having to someone else, despite there being no one around me and them looking right at me. I walked right by them to put away some shit and they kept staring and saying "hey thereee boyyy" as I walked past. I didn't even look them at them. Coworker was watching and said they were hardcore checking me out as they walked away and looked disappointed that I didn't respond

Bro thats great. You know I actually rate you for locking a girl down and being loyal. Yes, there are plenty of whores to go around. But the Blackpill losers make it seem like EVERY woman is a whore and you can never have love or a decent life thats not true. Most Incels are so desperate for women they'd fuck a landwhale if they ascendes while they had a stacy-lite or stacy at home. Good for you, but I will say, always have your own back before anyone elses. Im sure shes a good girl, but things can ALWAYS change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Bro thats great. You know I actually rate you for locking a girl down and being loyal. Yes, there are plenty of whores to go around. But the Blackpill losers make it seem like EVERY woman is a whore and you can never have love or a decent life thats not true. Most Incels are so desperate for women they'd fuck a landwhale if they ascendes while they had a stacy-lite or stacy at home. Good for you, but I will say, always have your own back before anyone elses. Im sure shes a good girl, but things can ALWAYS change.
That's really true. Good women exist for sure. And good advice too. Women can always change and make stupid choices (ie cheating or getting hammered and having mistake sex)

• +1
You must have believed they were looking at you.

• +1
Ive ascended a long time ago boyo

do you have a gf or just slaying?