Foids make no sense

Deleted member 1089

Deleted member 1089

Luv fightin and beer
Fucking retarded foids are going crazy over this guy at my school,
1. He is not goodlooking, he is around a 4 maybe a 5.
2. Yes he is taller then me (185cm) I am 180 BUT he has the shittiest frame i have ever seen, narrow shoulders wide hips and 25% bodyfat.
3. He dresses like shit, smokes everyday and drinks everyday.
4. He has brown bug eyes and wide bulbous nose.

Fuck this shit world, I'm not good looking but I dont know why some people get so much attention.

• So Sad
Reactions: Arkantos and SikKunt
Does he have a head full of hair? There's your answer

Society is hell.

2. Yes he is taller then me (185cm) I am 180 BUT he has the shittiest frame i have ever seen, narrow shoulders wide hips and 25% bodyfat.

Fuck this shit world, I'm not good looking but I dont know why some people get so much attention.
some things don't make sense like women's obsession over Gosling and that jawless Star Wars guy.
it should be viewed as a good thing

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 1089
1. tall
2. thugmaxxed
3. nofapmaxxed

Bro u described me, but no one goes crazy over me

fucking brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Soulsmaxx and SikKunt
Can i see him?

Over.
I'm 16. Also wth are you 185 cm?
No 182, tbh the only legit parts were brown bulgy eyes, wide hips, and his rating

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
a lot of you younger kids are way taller than me. fucking gmos.

• +1
Bro u described me
he described me too jfl, brown bulgy eyes are such a subhuman trait it makes me want to puke just looking at them in the mirror

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Deleted member 206 and SikKunt
he described me too jfl, brown bulgy eyes are such a subhuman trait it makes me want to puke just looking at them in the mirror
I have brown eyes but not bulgy

His dick has to be 10 inches long then

I'm manlet 5 foot 7 - 171 cm.
Lucky to be at that height
Its not a deathsentence though and u‘re still growing. I get lifemogged by some 5‘7-5‘9 dudes

• So Sad
Its not a deathsentence though and u‘re still growing. I get lifemogged by some 5‘7-5‘9 dudes
Hope so, @TubOfLard is also my height and he's slaying but he has Chad face and body.
Also there aren't many tallfags in my class, only one tbh 180 cm. The rest are on par with me give or take. But I've only seen tall Chads or High tier normies at worst walking around with foids (the males mog them of course)

Hope so, @TubOfLard is also my height and he's slaying but he has Chad face and body.
Also there aren't many tallfags in my class, only one tbh 180 cm. The rest are on par with me give or take. But I've only seen tall Chads or High tier normies at worst walking around with foids (the males mog them of course)
Really? I live in the west and I see 3.5+psl males with foids outside and most them seem really young, so betabuxxing cant be the case. I cant judge the quality of their relationships but it still gives hope

• +1
Really? I live in the west and I see 3.5+psl males with foids outside and most them seem really young, so betabuxxing cant be the case. I cant judge the quality of their relationships but it still gives hope
I mean in my school, outside I also see low tier males with foids (the males mog).
I see 3.5+psl males with foids
I'm guessing the males mog right? Hypergamy is what I see in my country.

Bro u described me, but no one goes crazy over me

fucking brutal
what about that muslim many many months ago? stop lying bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Society has gone to hell.

what about that muslim many many months ago? stop lying bhai.
Brutal memory pill for me, i need to write down my lies so I dont forget them in future tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
I mean in my school, outside I also see low tier males with foids (the males mog).

I'm guessing the males mog right? Hypergamy is what I see in my country.
In some cases yes, but its not some outstanding scenario. It‘s really mixed

• +1
probably charismatic and acts a badboy, brutal personality pill proven again

• WTF

That is why most of theories on here are worthless. What counts is what women like, not what some basement-dwelling anon likes. And prime girls prefer high-trust Goslings over He-Man looking morphs you homos worship on here.

It's all about status, when will you guys swallow the statuspill? Chads are by default not only good-looking but also high status because foids know that this monkey society values pretty faces like gold