Foids saying they want you, but then cucking you like shit.

Is this considered being a cuck?

• Total voters
Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
You know how like foids can make fun of guys and stuff and use them as cucks and shit? I think I've been cucked a few times now and it sucks but it confuses me. I dont want to ask my Normie friends cause they'll call me a cuck or someshit.

Like, do you guys ever get into conversations and whatever with women over the internet (That you also know IRL and have spent time with) about sexual things? Like, they say they want to start something with you, or they wanna have sex and shit like that. But then when it comes to real life they're just not up for it?

I got into this one conversation with a girl I went on a 3 day camping trip with for school on "Snapchat". Don't laugh, I only use it to talk to foids ?. Anyways, we we're talking sexual one day and I said "Send nudes" and she said "You first ?". But then I convinced her to send one first. So we exchanged pictures over the next couple of days. Then I proposed we have sex, and she said, okay fine. Like she explicity said "I wanna do" this and that. But when it actually came down to it, she was just like "nah I cant",
"im busy", "Im scared my mum will find out" or someshit like that. These girls are 16/17 virgins so idk if thats relevant. Either way I got jack shit, l got blue-balled bad.

What the fuck did I do wrong? She literally cucked me for, I dont know what yet, but she basically fucked cucked me. They basically used me for validation.

And then me and her bestfriend started hanging out, and she found out about what me and this girl did together so that ruined my chances with her.

So I literally got cucked, got nothing, and then lost something else because of that.

This isnt even the first time, this is the 3rd time this year I've had sexual conversations with girls I know that just went dry like their pussys appearently.

Like, someone explain. Whats the protocol with foids for flirting over text/snapchat. MAKE A FUCKING MEGA-THREAD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Women don't fuck like that, except prostitutes. You need to date her, isolate and get intimate and emotional. Sex is not like "let's go fuck" and she will riding your dick in a minute, yes there are girls like that but not very common and hard to come by. You need to frame things as if "it happened".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Nibba, GAY and 1 other person
Women don't fuck like that, except prostitutes. You need to date her, isolate and get intimate and emotional. Sex is not like "let's go fuck" and she will riding your dick in a minute, yes there are girls like that but not very common and hard to come by. You need to frame things as if "it happened".

What the actual fuck. Why didnt she say so. Yh, I did kinda notice, when I start asking questions amd shit to solidify things, thats when the thing goes dry init. Because, they dont want it to be like a contract init but like more natural and shit.

Thats so fucked up. Why not do that classic thing where she bumps into me at the lockers and says "Oh sorry, that was an ACVEDENT" and then I smile and go "Oh hey, my name is Habib" and then yeah it goes from there. Why be a complete hoe on Snapchat. Anyways, yeah I get your point. Fuck foids though, why cant they just be simple.

• +1
  • +1
People have shown time and time again that Chad gets a flood of hookup opportunities from Tinder, but experience has me wondering how many would actually end up following through.

I had a few experiences on Tinder like this. I had one foid message me and agree to come over to my place after maybe 5 messages. On the day of the appointment, now she's busy. A week after that, she left town (and changed her bio to "no hookups - I'm ready to settle down now"!) I had another foid outright say "let's fuck" then unmatch me/stop responding to texts when it found out I didn't have a Snapchat. Another one I got back to my place with the understanding that we'd bang, whereupon it left because it was "too nervous" (is plausible deniability game seriously necessary? Do they actually expect to have someone put on a movie first just so they can think to themselves, "teehee he charmed me into it. I just went there to hang out!"?)

Is it typical to get teased like this? I have to imagine that it's happened to most people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
Oh I forgot, got it. Now it makes sense, understandable.
People have shown time and time again that Chad gets a flood of hookup opportunities from Tinder, but experience has me wondering how many would actually end up following through.

I had a few experiences on Tinder like this. I had one foid message me and agree to come over to my place after maybe 5 messages. On the day of the appointment, now she's busy. A week after that, she left town (and changed her bio to "no hookups - I'm ready to settle down now"!) I had another foid outright say "let's fuck" then unmatch me/stop responding to texts when it found out I didn't have a Snapchat. Another one I got back to my place with the understanding that we'd bang, whereupon she left because she was "too nervous" (is plausible deniability game seriously necessary? Do they actually expect to have someone put on a movie first just so they can think to themselves, "teehee he charmed me into it. I just went there to hang out!"?)

Is it typical to get teased like this? I have to imagine that it's happened to most people.
Those who says "let's fuck" are mostly trolls, women get these kind of messages all the time and some of them like to mess with men in the same way. Don't fall for it.

• +1

I had a few experiences on Tinder like this. I had one foid message me and agree to come over to my place after maybe 5 messages. On the day of the appointment, now she's busy. A week after that, she left town (and changed her bio to "no hookups - I'm ready to settle down now"!) I had another foid outright say "let's fuck" then unmatch me/stop responding to texts when it found out I didn't have a Snapchat. Another one I got back to my place with the understanding that we'd bang, whereupon she left because she was "too nervous" (is plausible deniability game seriously necessary? Do they actually expect to have someone put on a movie first just so they can think to themselves, "teehee he charmed me into it. I just went there to hang out!"?)

HAHAHAHHAAHA. My experiences have lead to the discovery of a potential error in calculation of the independant variable of the highly scientific study of Tinder.

Yeah, girls are mean. Why you gotta tease me like that bro. I should just leak their nudes. I would, but their 16/17 years old and I dont want to go to jail.

Those who says "let's fuck" are mostly trolls, women get these kind of messages all the time and some of them like to mess with men in the same way. Don't fall for it.

Oh, okay why tho

• +1

It actually led off with "hey" (very typical) and then "you wanna meet up?" after a while. I think she was actually serious, because she gave me her number and Snapchat, then went cold when I said that I didn't have the latter.

• +1
It actually led off with "hey" (very typical) and then "you wanna meet up?" after a while. I think she was actually serious, because she gave me her number and Snapchat, then went cold when I said that I didn't have the latter.

Same thing happened to me. This girl said she found me cute at school one day, so her and her best friend came up to me to ask for my snapchat. She was like all shy and I think she was into me. Anyways, I said I didnt have Snapchat and she literally went cold. She just asked for my instagram and we didnt speak after that...

I think foids associate social media with status or someshit. Or like relevance...

• +1

The decision making process of most young women is very volatile, they make decision on a whim. Once they wake up from the whim, they change their previous decision. Also women fear unknown, almost all of them are very wary about meeting new people over the internet. Most probably you did something that scared her off or may be you showed some desperation or being little bit pushy.

• +1
The decision making process of most young women is very volatile, they make decision on a whim. Once they wake up from the whim, they change their previous decision. Also women fear unknown, almost all of them are very wary about meeting new people over the internet. Most probably you did something that scared her off or may be you showed some desperation or being little bit pushy.

Bro you a phychologist or someshit?

Mad Jordan Peterson tings. Man like Dr. Phil.

• +1
  • +1
The decision making process of most young women is very volatile, they make decision on a whim. Once they wake up from the whim, they change their previous decision.

100%.

I learned pretty quickly that I had to set dates within the week because "something" would usually come up if I tried for the following week. For hookups it should probably be as soon as possible, I imagine.

• +1
100%.

I learned pretty quickly that I had to set dates within the week because "something" would usually come up if I tried for the following week. For hookups it should probably be as soon as possible, I imagine.

Bruh, someone should make a megathread about tinder and online dating.

I never tried tinder tbh. I think most foids will be off-put after they find out im 17.

• +1
Bruh, someone should make a megathread about tinder and online dating.

I never tried tinder tbh. I think most foids will be off-put after they find out im 17.

You have to be 18 to use the app, so I'd just add a year to your age and go with it. Might work, depending on location.

• +1
;)
You have to be 18 to use the app, so I'd just add a year to your age and go with it. Might work, depending on location.

I live in London England

• +1
100%.

To convince a woman the most important thing is "trust" and it's very difficult to establish over the internet. Let's say you are a man and you agreed with some other guy to meet over the internet (nothing sexual), let's just say he is your new friend found over the internet. Will you meet him on the first go? (I guess not). If not, when will you meet? What does he need to do to establish the trust to make you meet him at a bar? Women are very wary of these kind of stuffs. Those who say I had a ONS with a random girl over tinder yesterday, are mostly larper. Yes, there are some guys who can sell fridge to an eskimo, but not everyone can do such thing. Convincing a woman irl is way easier than doing over the internet.

• +1
This. Virgin girls want a guy that will love them and lock them down AND fuck them right. Coming from experience.

Also: it's all about looks looks looks when it comes to fucking sluts.

I moved on to campus fucking yesterday and I've been getting absolutely inundated with girls hitting on me and staring/catcalling me

• +1
This. Virgin girls want a guy that will love them and lock them down AND fuck them right. Coming from experience.

Also: it's all about looks looks looks when it comes to fucking sluts.

I moved on to campus fucking yesterday and I've been getting absolutely inundated with girls hitting on me and staring/catcalling me

Yessss okay man. But like, if they wanted that they gotta make it clear and shit cause its bare confusing. Who sends nudes one minute and then expects a guy to knock on your door flowers in hand? That shit bi-polar.

• +1
Not if you're chad. That protocol is for normies

• +1

Does depend in the place too. Online or at a cafe may give different results to after 2am at a bar/club

• +1
Yessss okay man. But like, if they wanted that they gotta make it clear and shit cause its bare confusing. Who sends nudes one minute and then expects a guy to knock on your door flowers in hand? That shit bi-polar.
Shit man ik ik. Girls are fucking crazy bro. Just join a church tbh

• +1
Shit man ik ik. Girls are fucking crazy bro. Just join a church tbh

Im a non-practising muslim ???

My family still thinks I practise. Goodthing their blocked from seeing all my alcoholic and narcotic activities on Insta ?

• +1
Im a non-practising muslim ???

My family still thinks I practise. Goodthing their blocked from seeing all my alcoholic and narcotic activities on Insta ?
Then go to mosque boyooo

Oof degeneratemaxing I see

• +1
This is the problem with blackpill, yea may be a chad needs to work less, it will be easier for him to create the setup, but it's never like you say "let's go fuck" and she will start riding your dick.

• +1
This is the problem with blackpill, yea may be a chad needs to work less, it will be easier for him to create the setup, but it's never like you say "let's go fuck" and she will start riding your dick.
aspergers = automatic incel.

• +1
Then go to mosque boyooo

Oof degeneratemaxing I see

YEAAAAAAAAAH BOOOYYYYY

Ikr, Chad does work less for sex. He does have women approach him. But besides hoes, 90% of women just dont literally get in a line and fuck chad like some of the guys on Incel.me say. How tf would they know anyways?

• +1