Foids were scared of me in my freshman year

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
I always wondered why were girls so nice and friendly to me back then,now my cuck classmate that is good friends with them told me everything LOL. He told me they were scared shitless of me. He told me they would legit hide sometimes in one room all together at college,just in case I would go look for them and stab them. They seriously thought that I wanted to kill them. I have no idea why they were scared of me and how did something like this get in their mind though. I never showed anger or anything,I was always this low T shy nice guy. Maybe it was that they knew I am interested in serial killers,school shootings,and horror in general. They always came to my room and invited me outside to hang around with them,they tried to be my best friends,but it was all just because they thought this would lower my will to kill them I guess. Tbh I never even hated them or anything. Did they think all these things about me just because they knew I was interested in offensive shit?
JFL at normies

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg
Just be scary bro

I always wondered why were girls so nice and friendly to me back then,now my cuck classmate that is good friends with them told me everything LOL. He told me they were scared shitless of me. He told me they would legit hide sometimes in one room all together at college,just in case I would go look for them and stab them. They seriously thought that I wanted to kill them. I have no idea why they were scared of me and how did something like this get in their mind though. I never showed anger or anything,I was always this low T shy nice guy. Maybe it was that they knew I am interested in serial killers,school shootings,and horror in general. They always came to my room and invited me outside to hang around with them,they tried to be my best friends,but it was all just because they thought this would lower my will to kill them I guess. Tbh I never even hated them or anything. Did they think all these things about me just because they knew I was interested in offensive shit?
JFL at normies
Some foid also said I looked scary, I'm guessing school shooter vibes.

serial killer vibe is a halo

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
giphy.gif

• Love it
Reactions: DarknLost and SikKunt
I do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685