Foids will never experience the ultimate male bonding

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
the one thing foids will never have is the autismic male bonding where you and your friends can sperg out like complete retards with one another and connect as one being.

the shit me and my friends do together whenever we hang out foids will NEVER experience in their entire life. foid friendships are all stupid watching movies in their beds together and any bond they have with a guy is just sexual.

foids will never be able to sperg out with a guy friend in public and laugh about it later it just doesnt happen and doesnt exist.

we can at least appreciate and cope with the fact that a male friendship is strong as fuck and fun as fuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, nibbamaxxing, JellyBelly and 14 others
Akchually-

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Autist, Zeta ascended and 7 others
Ye i agree witchu man, Girls are to emotional they take things way to literally, I was playing games today with a cop friend of mine, And talking shit about each other constantly, And still having fun.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and 1 other person
Ye i agree witchu man, Girls are to emotional they take things way to literally, I was playing games today with a cop friend of mine, And talking shit about each other constantly, And still having fun.
male friendships are shit like wrestling in the grass for fun and tossing eachother around in the pool fucking around n shit

girls literally never do that shit ever

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Insomniac and Sizzurp

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 1 other person
neither will i

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Extra Chromosome and Insomniac
It all boils down to one simple fact.
Women are stupid.

They were not designed to think. Sure you can have women PHD grads, but academia is just remembering facts and passing exams. The greatest thinkers in history are all men.

Inventions all invented by men.
The whole world is run by men.

I used to be bored shitless going on dates with women. I'd pretend to be interested in the mindless garbage that comes out of their mouth because i just want their wet hole for a few minutes.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fendER, JellyBelly, Zeta ascended and 4 others
It all boils down to one simple fact.
Women are stupid.

They were not designed to think. Sure you can have women PHD grads, but academia is just remembering facts and passing exams. The greatest thinkers in history are all men.

Inventions all invented by men.
The whole world is run by men.

I used to be bored shitless going on dates with women. I'd pretend to be interested in the mindless garbage that comes out of their mouth because i just want their wet hole for a few minutes.
theyre literally just designed to pick a man with good genetics and have him gape the fuck out of her hole then blow his white liquid inside of her to create another living thing

• JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
Being male > female any day of the year fuck women

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly, Blitz and ZyzzReincarnate
This is legit one of the greatest fucking things I've read this year. Holy fucking shit. Good night I hate women.
the fact that literally like 99.9999% of human history thus far is men dominating the absolute fuck out of women and only now they have rights shows something

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Bros before hoes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ZyzzReincarnate
i just ldar so i avoid such things

That shit sounds gay as fuck bro. Wrestling in the grass? Throwing each other in the pool? You sir, are a faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Extra Chromosome
Don't girls kiss each other and shit like that but still somehow claim to be heterosexual? Isn't that their equivalent of this?

Either way, if I were a woman I wouldn't do that with another woman. And as a man, I wouldn't do any of that "male bonding" stuff either. If I'm wrestling another man, it's not for fun.

• JFL
Don't girls kiss each other and shit like that but still somehow claim to be heterosexual? Isn't that their equivalent of this?

Either way, if I were a woman I wouldn't do that with another woman. And as a man, I wouldn't do any of that "male bonding" stuff either. If I'm wrestling another man, it's not for fun.
There's no gym for my squandered youth.

• JFL

Yeah lol this Stacie was telling me how she has kissed equal amounts of girls too guys lmaooo. Also guys just fuck around and laugh and do aspie shit not just wrestle

Yeah lol this Stacie was telling me how she has kissed equal amounts of girls too guys lmaooo. Also guys just fuck around and laugh and do aspie shit not just wrestle
he doesnt understand that because hes the 47 year old guy who never had a childhood

he doesnt understand that because hes the 47 year old guy who never had a childhood
I feel for him. Probably has so much social issues he couldn’t slay if he magically had a chadlite face over night

I'm not 47 yet! But if I had wrestled dudes, would I feel more fulfilled today?

I'm not 47 yet! But if I had wrestled dudes, would I feel more fulfilled today?
i dont think u understand, thats just like one small example of random things i do with my male friends. we can literally have fun doing anything together, even just rotting watching TV we have a bunch of fun, its the only time i actually truly feel alive is when im hanging out with my friends or im at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
i dont think u understand, thats just like one small example of random things i do with my male friends. we can literally have fun doing anything together, even just rotting watching TV we have a bunch of fun, its the only time i actually truly feel alive is when im hanging out with my friends or im at the gym.

But don't lots of people hang out? Including girls?

THIS

But don't lots of people hang out? Including girls?
girls always complain about how when they hang out with their girl friends they dont do shit. foids live such boring lives if you think about it. yeah its easy, but its simple and boring.

its kind of hard to explain, if you've experienced it yourself you understand what im talking about.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I know what you mean bro, me and my friends would always act like spergs in high school/public and it’s honestly the fondest memories I have of them

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate