Food for thought, without particular order.

Deleted member 3043

Deleted member 3043

Life is about hapiness and i love you all.
I hope everybody is doing well, especially mind wise. It's the most important aspect of life.
So, since i know most of you suffer from low attention span, i'll try to make short assertions that i believe are fairly close to the truth. And we could discuss about it. This is mostly for those who are sad about life, or haven't got a decent insight about reality.

From what i saw, IRL, about looks :

- There is no need to be a "chad" PSL wise, to be able to considered as sexually attractive. This may sounds obvious but it isn't, not for me, until i saw it.
Plenty of experiences, both IRL and on dating apps prove it : You need to be slightly above average looking - beeing ethnic or not doesn't matter that much unless you have dravidian phenotype - + to lean/gym maxx, groom maxx, and overall fit in the modern stereotype : For ethnics it's most likely looking like a well groomed boxer, or bad boy, for white it's more to do the traditional roid-tat-tan. It works really well, and it was shocking for most, myself included.

- For "normies", average eye area + good color > any non top tier - so anything below salludon's tier - brown eyes, always ! It was very shocking because here basement dwellers put emphasis on the eye area so much.

- But, not beeing chad means you won't have halo effect. You can RTT/Bad boy max as much as you want, but you won't have the halo effect in professionnal and in relational life, if you aren't at least psl 6. And it's there that PSL really matters : You need this aesthetic thresold to benefit really from life in every aspect and unlock a "cheat code in life".

Regarding slaying/race mixing/ the best "women's phenotype" :

- If you want a traditional mindset girl, and are complaining that she doesn't exist because you only go to the UNI or on dating apps, you are like those who criticize the consequences of the causes that they love - as said Spinoza. Yes, water is dry, you won't find a virtuous girl like this, if you are in a western environment where promiscuity is dominant, and where everything is about intercourse.
So what to do ? First, use your mind : Beeing someone that isn't virtuous, that fucks left and right, be it man or woman, is "normal" in our nature. This doesn't mean it's good according to an objective morality. So you have to find somebody or something that is stronger than nature, that domesticate it :
For most people, it's religion, for others it's education and/or their subjective morality : TLDR : to find a pious/virgin girl, that will most likely not cheat on you, she has to have a mindset that puts these values above her instincts. You can find them in place of worship most likely, but you need to keep your eyes open, ask their parents if they are in the same mindset as you, same goes for the girl.

- Another subsidiary issue : You want this "perfect" girl, that will act like a real wife,woman and mother of your child, but you are in the same time contributing to alienation, and hypergamy, ie by fucking left and right if you can, and insulting ALL women dignity. There is two major consequences of it :
You are not desserving such girl, never even in your dreams and all you will do if you are with her, is to make her become as depressed as you on males nature, because you'll cheat on her. Second consequence, is that, you are empirically doing what prevent you to have such a girl, by acting in favor of hypergamy and lose of confidence among genders and people. As said Kant, when there is no confidence between people, there is no more society.

- About racemixing and the others issues : I won't go into polemics, you are all free to do whatever you want, but a relationship and a marriage is all about sacrifices. If all you want is a white girl because she is good looking, and not looking if she is virtuous, decent, and has all qualities to be a mother, then you have to face the consequences of it. That's why for all the practical reasons, finding a girl among your people is easier and usually better in all ways in order to keep a decent relationship.

- About facial feature considering phenotypes : There is something that i have noticed, and that should help you if you want to choose a girl from your people or among others ethnicities : EACH PHENOTYPES HAS HIS TYPICAL FAILOS. NO,"white" nordics, stacies aren't perfect. For example, they tend to have everything wider, nose wider - there is this myth that says that "ethnics" tend to have wider noser, bigger than whites, it's actually usually the opposite, they have thinnier nose by far, if we don't count mongoloid and negroid who have a different cranofacial base, but their nose are usually less sharp - eyes wider set, lips bigger and wider, bigger fwhr, and less compact midface. Overall, they tend to not have, or never have - i have may be saw one white girl IRL and IVL with it - an angelic skull. The girl in my avi has an angelic skull, most white girls, even stacies tends to not have it, but rather very masculine skulls compared to those ethnics. And as for myself, a girl without an angelic skull can't be the most beautiful girl ever. I don't find that attractive Megan Fox for example, because despite beeing so called north atlantid and considered as a stacy she hasn't got an angelic skull and looks very "tranny" in her skull shape and bone wise. In that aspect of angelic skull, ethnics from west asia have it more on average.

- If you want to rise up the attractivity of your phenotype or your group of phenotype that you find injustly underated there are two ways :
Ascend and breed with the most good looking of your people, and makes a lot of kids who will perpetuate your legacy ; second, aim for soft power : Nothing is closer to western features, than SEA people, yet, k Poop people managed to do great due to their ability to spread their soft power. Yes LOOKS aren't only about features and objectivity, and PSL, it's also about soft power and how much people are interiorizing faces from an early age.

About females set as a goal in life :
This is the worst approach to have, ever. If you aim for it as your ultimate goal you will only delude yourself even if you gets it because, well, it's like any other thing related to materiality : This doesn't last, and as long as the chimical process in your mind is gone, you will feel empty.
Not only that, but, it's usually a cope made by those who can't do anything else in life : Suceeding in school, beeing intelligent overall and question your world, having a good social circle, beeing good in any aspect of life, be it sport, or music or whatever.
Never in history, women were the main goal of men, and we did it pretty well.
Shoutout to my bro @Morpheus about that aspect, that he explained well - i suggest you to read his post regarding this subject - eventho i don't agree with his mindset of trying to have intercourse with the most females possible, since it works only if you don't have a greater purpose in life and are atheistic.
Otherwise you will end by hating yourself and it's the exact opposite of it.

About surgeries : Let's be honest here.
If you are somehow slightly above average : YOU DON'T NEED SURGERIES UNLESS YOU WANT HALO EFFECT. And you can be somehow above average everywhere in the world, if you are already average and then softmaxx goodly.
It's better at that point, to try to rise your SMV, it will do wonder for your issue of not finding a girlfriend.
But, if you want halo effect, you will need to be aesthetically wise at least PSL 6. And for this, i really want to say that it's worth it, because rarely something was that good than having the halo effect in all aspect of life.

If you are below average, you should also do surgeries, and meanwhile try to max out everything else, because yes you won't have halo effect but you won't live a normal life without surgery either.

Side note for ethnics : Usually, in here, people claim that nose aren't really important. But for ethnics it is ! This is the main area where they usually failo and that their ethnicity comes out. Yes it's the most sensitive surgery and it can be botched, but it's a real life changer if you are not ugly already. You may gain maybe only 0.5 psl point, but IRL your treatment will be day and night different, because nose has to do with your SMV value, and in a high class way.

Few issues regarding modernity :
- "religious people are animalish, and low IQ and only believe without proof". Said by atheistic people usually. But what is atheism metaphysically wise ? It's accepting the claim that god doesn't exist without prooving it, because you can't prove it, since he is beyond materiality and that's what humans methodology can't go. So even atheist individuals are believer, because they claim they are the people of the "proof" yet have premisses without proof, this example beeing one of them.
Subsidiary : Everybody needs a transcendance, and needs beliefs, that are not proved : Why do most people nowadays only swear by science ? While science itself isn't about finding the truth - that's from the mouth of those who theorized the modern scientifical metholology, like Popper - and will never be about it, nor ever be close to it. There are three methods that are used in science :
Induction ? It can't do prediction without having faith in the idea that we can have samples of everything, everywhere, at every second forever. This is a belief
Deduction ? It has always premisses that aren't proved. This is also faith.
hypothetico-deductive methodology ? It's about a mix of Deduction at first, then induction at last, it's also about belief.
Yet, most people have alienated the meaning of science, and believe that it answers to the "how" while it only tries to answer with lots of belief in it and with few proofs to the question of "how".
Somehow, atheistic people or those who clash with religious people by saying they are low iq, and believe without proof, are the most believer out there : Because they claim to know, and to not believe, while, they don't know and do believe ! At least the believer do know that he believes.

- Regarding the pardox of people who act very gentleman, very kind, very intellectual in a public sphere, and act like animals in the private sphere, and fuck left and right, and centre, and do all odd things possible : Is it what the human nature is about ? To submitting to our instincts like animals wheareas they don't have relative free will - we don't have full free will it will takes too much time for me to explain but only relative - and we do ? It means that we are worse than them !

Eventually there is one thing that i hope that everybody will be able to do one day, everybody in this world :

To question his life, to question the purpose of life, to use his mind, to use his logic, to use what he was given, because verily there is nothing without a purpose, and to be sinceer in their quest for looking for the truth. And verily if they are they will find it, because there is only by definition one truth, and that when the truth appears, falsehood disappear, because verily falsehood is destined to disappear.
ALL our issues in life, injustice, war, poverty, etc, are due to the fact that we are IGNORANT of everything, of life and its meaning and of others - and i'mo not better than any of you, i'm still an ignorant.
The main issue is that the majority of people in this world is nor bad nor good, nor black nor white only, but is ignorant, and don't stand for the truth.
And by doing as such, you'll have the real purpose of life, no more depression, and no more issues, but only contentement of what you have got, and aiming for the greatest justice. If you want to change yourself and the world for the better you need to start by doing it ! And you will see, that your environnement will follow.

Feel free to PM me for the little time i'm still there, i just wanted to say what i got in the heart - and it's really really the shortest version of it and i've missed lots of things, may be i'll update the thread.

@SubhumanCurrycel @needsolution @TubOfLard @6ft1 @turkproducer
And all the bros, please forget me if i don't tag everybody, but you are all in my heart.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, AlwaysHaveQuestions, brainded and 18 others
food for thought*

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 9380
good thread

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, sytyl, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
agree with every word tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23, Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 9380 and 1 other person
Dn rd but mirin dedication

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 9380
1602430080777-png.726291

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, TeraCope54, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
mirin iq, worthy of both of these stacies tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 1680, RoundHouse and 3 others
Welcome back, you left almost as soon as i joined

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Arkantos, HeavenAdmιn and 3 others
Welcome back brother.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043
Welcome back, you left almost as soon as i joined
Thanks you brother. And i agree with your phrase below the pseudo, in my terms.;)

• Love it
Reactions: Nisse
welcome back king

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Arkantos and Deleted member 3043
Thanks you brother. And i agree with your phrase below the pseudo, in my terms.;)
I made the thread about diamond faces with this guy if you remember
2f5327cbe90097c8dda89b356e4e53f8

Then you sent me a pic of you and we talked about some giga PSL autist stuff about neurocraniums

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I made the thread about diamond faces with this guy if you remember
View attachment 763655
Then you sent me a pic of you and we talked about some giga PSL autist stuff about neurocraniums
Exactly, and i thank you because in your way you helped me to see the good part of this face shape, and to appreciate it. Eventually it led me to accept how i look, and no more having sad thoughts about how i could have looked or not.

• Love it
Back with a good thread. Welcome back brah

• Love it
Exactly, and i thank you because in your way you helped me to see the good part of this face shape, and to appreciate it. Eventually it led me to accept how i look, and no more having sad thoughts about how i could have looked or not.
Reminder that wide diamond face mogs to this day
Bf8f6e3aa49e2b80341c7a739c20e79d

• Love it
Unironically, by trying to work on myself, and also doing a long term no fap, i tend to appreciate most females beauty, and especially the aura that they symbolize.
Only the 3rd girl looks somehow to be good pair bond given her facial expression, and probably the 4th.
GL stacy is ideal, but if she has the affective, feminine mentality, that will makes you happy to wake up everyday to work for your little family, it's something that is golden.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, sytyl and HeavenAdmιn
Reminder that wide diamond face mogs to this day
View attachment 763673
We can only let the copers cope, after race human race is the best at one thing : Coping. We are the most arrogant race, yet the weakeast overall.
So diamond everyway !

• Love it

Dude I love you but for me looks are everything. I know its over for me unless I go all in just to get a fatty. I missed my teen years anyway so times up. It never begun.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
We can only let the copers cope, after race human race is the best at one thing : Coping. We are the most arrogant race, yet the weakeast overall.
So diamond everyway !
Im taking a break from this autism, when i come back i better see you here bro

Very nice thread streege bro

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I hope everybody is doing well, especially mind wise. It's the most important aspect of life.
So, since i know most of you suffer from low attention span, i'll try to make short assertions that i believe are fairly close to the truth. And we could discuss about it. This is mostly for those who are sad about life, or haven't got a decent insight about reality.

From what i saw, IRL, about looks :

- There is no need to be a "chad" PSL wise, to be able to considered as sexually attractive. This may sounds obvious but it isn't, not for me, until i saw it.
Plenty of experiences, both IRL and on dating apps prove it : You need to be slightly above average looking - beeing ethnic or not doesn't matter that much unless you have dravidian phenotype - + to lean/gym maxx, groom maxx, and overall fit in the modern stereotype : For ethnics it's most likely looking like a well groomed boxer, or bad boy, for white it's more to do the traditional roid-tat-tan. It works really well, and it was shocking for most, myself included.

- For "normies", average eye area + good color > any non top tier - so anything below salludon's tier - brown eyes, always ! It was very shocking because here basement dwellers put emphasis on the eye area so much.

- But, not beeing chad means you won't have halo effect. You can RTT/Bad boy max as much as you want, but you won't have the halo effect in professionnal and in relational life, if you aren't at least psl 6. And it's there that PSL really matters : You need this aesthetic thresold to benefit really from life in every aspect and unlock a "cheat code in life".

Regarding slaying/race mixing/ the best "women's phenotype" :

- If you want a traditional mindset girl, and are complaining that she doesn't exist because you only go to the UNI or on dating apps, you are like those who criticize the consequences of the causes that they love - as said Spinoza. Yes, water is dry, you won't find a virtuous girl like this, if you are in a western environment where promiscuity is dominant, and where everything is about intercourse.
So what to do ? First, use your mind : Beeing someone that isn't virtuous, that fucks left and right, be it man or woman, is "normal" in our nature. This doesn't mean it's good according to an objective morality. So you have to find somebody or something that is stronger than nature, that domesticate it :
For most people, it's religion, for others it's education and/or their subjective morality : TLDR : to find a pious/virgin girl, that will most likely not cheat on you, she has to have a mindset that puts these values above her instincts. You can find them in place of worship most likely, but you need to keep your eyes open, ask their parents if they are in the same mindset as you, same goes for the girl.

- Another subsidiary issue : You want this "perfect" girl, that will act like a real wife,woman and mother of your child, but you are in the same time contributing to alienation, and hypergamy, ie by fucking left and right if you can, and insulting ALL women dignity. There is two major consequences of it :
You are not desserving such girl, never even in your dreams and all you will do if you are with her, is to make her become as depressed as you on males nature, because you'll cheat on her. Second consequence, is that, you are empirically doing what prevent you to have such a girl, by acting in favor of hypergamy and lose of confidence among genders and people. As said Kant, when there is no confidence between people, there is no more society.

- About racemixing and the others issues : I won't go into polemics, you are all free to do whatever you want, but a relationship and a marriage is all about sacrifices. If all you want is a white girl because she is good looking, and not looking if she is virtuous, decent, and has all qualities to be a mother, then you have to face the consequences of it. That's why for all the practical reasons, finding a girl among your people is easier and usually better in all ways in order to keep a decent relationship.

- About facial feature considering phenotypes : There is something that i have noticed, and that should help you if you want to choose a girl from your people or among others ethnicities : EACH PHENOTYPES HAS HIS TYPICAL FAILOS. NO,"white" nordics, stacies aren't perfect. For example, they tend to have everything wider, nose wider - there is this myth that says that "ethnics" tend to have wider noser, bigger than whites, it's actually usually the opposite, they have thinnier nose by far, if we don't count mongoloid and negroid who have a different cranofacial base, but their nose are usually less sharp - eyes wider set, lips bigger and wider, bigger fwhr, and less compact midface. Overall, they tend to not have, or never have - i have may be saw one white girl IRL and IVL with it - an angelic skull. The girl in my avi has an angelic skull, most white girls, even stacies tends to not have it, but rather very masculine skulls compared to those ethnics. And as for myself, a girl without an angelic skull can't be the most beautiful girl ever. I don't find that attractive Megan Fox for example, because despite beeing so called north atlantid and considered as a stacy she hasn't got an angelic skull and looks very "tranny" in her skull shape and bone wise. In that aspect of angelic skull, ethnics from west asia have it more on average.

- If you want to rise up the attractivity of your phenotype or your group of phenotype that you find injustly underated there are two ways :
Ascend and breed with the most good looking of your people, and makes a lot of kids who will perpetuate your legacy ; second, aim for soft power : Nothing is closer to western features, than SEA people, yet, k Poop people managed to do great due to their ability to spread their soft power. Yes LOOKS aren't only about features and objectivity, and PSL, it's also about soft power and how much people are interiorizing faces from an early age.

About females set as a goal in life :
This is the worst approach to have, ever. If you aim for it as your ultimate goal you will only delude yourself even if you gets it because, well, it's like any other thing related to materiality : This doesn't last, and as long as the chimical process in your mind is gone, you will feel empty.
Not only that, but, it's usually a cope made by those who can't do anything else in life : Suceeding in school, beeing intelligent overall and question your world, having a good social circle, beeing good in any aspect of life, be it sport, or music or whatever.
Never in history, women were the main goal of men, and we did it pretty well.
Shoutout to my bro @Morpheus about that aspect, that he explained well - i suggest you to read his post regarding this subject - eventho i don't agree with his mindset of trying to have intercourse with the most females possible, since it works only if you don't have a greater purpose in life and are atheistic.
Otherwise you will end by hating yourself and it's the exact opposite of it.

About surgeries : Let's be honest here.
If you are somehow slightly above average : YOU DON'T NEED SURGERIES UNLESS YOU WANT HALO EFFECT. And you can be somehow above average everywhere in the world, if you are already average and then softmaxx goodly.
It's better at that point, to try to rise your SMV, it will do wonder for your issue of not finding a girlfriend.
But, if you want halo effect, you will need to be aesthetically wise at least PSL 6. And for this, i really want to say that it's worth it, because rarely something was that good than having the halo effect in all aspect of life.

If you are below average, you should also do surgeries, and meanwhile try to max out everything else, because yes you won't have halo effect but you won't live a normal life without surgery either.

Side note for ethnics : Usually, in here, people claim that nose aren't really important. But for ethnics it is ! This is the main area where they usually failo and that their ethnicity comes out. Yes it's the most sensitive surgery and it can be botched, but it's a real life changer if you are not ugly already. You may gain maybe only 0.5 psl point, but IRL your treatment will be day and night different, because nose has to do with your SMV value, and in a high class way.

Few issues regarding modernity :
- "religious people are animalish, and low IQ and only believe without proof". Said by atheistic people usually. But what is atheism metaphysically wise ? It's accepting the claim that god doesn't exist without prooving it, because you can't prove it, since he is beyond materiality and that's what humans methodology can't go. So even atheist individuals are believer, because they claim they are the people of the "proof" yet have premisses without proof, this example beeing one of them.
Subsidiary : Everybody needs a transcendance, and needs beliefs, that are not proved : Why do most people nowadays only swear by science ? While science itself isn't about finding the truth - that's from the mouth of those who theorized the modern scientifical metholology, like Popper - and will never be about it, nor ever be close to it. There are three methods that are used in science :
Induction ? It can't do prediction without having faith in the idea that we can have samples of everything, everywhere, at every second forever. This is a belief
Deduction ? It has always premisses that aren't proved. This is also faith.
hypothetico-deductive methodology ? It's about a mix of Deduction at first, then induction at last, it's also about belief.
Yet, most people have alienated the meaning of science, and believe that it answers to the "how" while it only tries to answer with lots of belief in it and with few proofs to the question of "how".
Somehow, atheistic people or those who clash with religious people by saying they are low iq, and believe without proof, are the most believer out there : Because they claim to know, and to not believe, while, they don't know and do believe ! At least the believer do know that he believes.

- Regarding the pardox of people who act very gentleman, very kind, very intellectual in a public sphere, and act like animals in the private sphere, and fuck left and right, and centre, and do all odd things possible : Is it what the human nature is about ? To submitting to our instincts like animals wheareas they don't have relative free will - we don't have full free will it will takes too much time for me to explain but only relative - and we do ? It means that we are worse than them !

Eventually there is one thing that i hope that everybody will be able to do one day, everybody in this world :

To question his life, to question the purpose of life, to use his mind, to use his logic, to use what he was given, because verily there is nothing without a purpose, and to be sinceer in their quest for looking for the truth. And verily if they are they will find it, because there is only by definition one truth, and that when the truth appears, falsehood disappear, because verily falsehood is destined to disappear.
ALL our issues in life, injustice, war, poverty, etc, are due to the fact that we are IGNORANT of everything, of life and its meaning and of others - and i'mo not better than any of you, i'm still an ignorant.
The main issue is that the majority of people in this world is nor bad nor good, nor black nor white only, but is ignorant, and don't stand for the truth.
And by doing as such, you'll have the real purpose of life, no more depression, and no more issues, but only contentement of what you have got, and aiming for the greatest justice. If you want to change yourself and the world for the better you need to start by doing it ! And you will see, that your environnement will follow.

Feel free to PM me for the little time i'm still there, i just wanted to say what i got in the heart - and it's really really the shortest version of it and i've missed lots of things, may be i'll update the thread.

@SubhumanCurrycel @needsolution @TubOfLard @6ft1 @turkproducer
And all the bros, please forget me if i don't tag everybody, but you are all in my heart.
ur backkkkk

• Love it
Was gonna make a dumb joke but this is really well written. What's your major?

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3043

Users who are viewing this thread

Back