Food

K

kantero

Bronze
Im thinking about implementing new food in my ration, but im too inveterate in my national diet, so i would like to know what food do you eat.
I would also like to know exactly what food is good (low calory/weight, nutritious etc) and what i must avoid for sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Are you from the balkans? Sorry if I mixed your location with another poster. If so just eat or ask your parents to make you cevap, kajmak, beef, chicken etc. high protein or high fat foods. Avoid junk carbs like pitas when possible (or just eat the spinach inside and leave the dough) or eat them in moderation (maybe 50g per day). Compliment with lots of veggies (tomato, salad, cucumber and so on). Olive oil is good.

No need for a food scale, just google the various nutritional values for foods per 100 grams until you can calculate how many kcal they have on average in your head. For example chicken in general has around 100-110kcal per 100g with about 20g protein and 2-3g fat with no carb so it's very easy to calculate how many calories 300g of chicken has. A medium sized 100g tomato has ~15kcal. A tablespoon (10g) of olive oil has 90kcal (fats have 9kcal per gram compared to protein and carb that have 4kcal per gram)

Last edited:
  • +1
Are you from the balkans? Sorry if I mixed your location with another poster. If so just eat or ask your parents to make you cevap, kajmak, beef, chicken etc. high protein or high fat foods. Avoid junk carbs like pitas when possible (or just eat the spinach inside and leave the dough) or eat them in moderation (maybe 50g per day). Compliment with lots of veggies (tomato, salad, cucumber and so on). Olive oil is good.

No need for a food scale, just google the various nutritional values for foods per 100 grams until you can calculate how many kcal they have on average in your head. For example chicken in general has around 100-110kcal per 100g with about 20g protein and 2-3g fat with no carb so it's very easy to calculate how many calories 300g of chicken has. A medium sized 100g tomato has ~15kcal. A tablespoon (10g) of olive oil has 90kcal (fats have 9kcal per gram compared to protein and carb that have 4kcal per gram)
Yeah, you mixed it - im slav

• +1
just eat non-processed stuff

• +1
Im thinking about implementing new food in my ration, but im too inveterate in my national diet, so i would like to know what food do you eat.
I would also like to know exactly what food is good (low calory/weight, nutritious etc) and what i must avoid for sure.
Hard breads ect. Hard foods ect. They will promote lower third growth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Low calory foods? Just eat those damn veggies