Foods to eat/avoid

Tyad_12345

Tyad_12345

Wasting time
What are some of the best foods that are good for your testosterone levels and for other stuff(development, recovery, face)?

And what foods should you avoid that makes testosterone levels worse and other stuff worse?

Can someone post a link if it’s been talked about.

Dont drink milk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and Deleted member 6403
Dont eat anything like Connor Murphy bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted, Britishlooksmaxxer and deer
avoid soy, processed food, plastics, basically everything in our modern life

an optimal diet/lifestyle is hunting your own food and drinking from a clean source of water such as a river or stream

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, AutisticBeaner, Mr.cope and 3 others
But I’m still growing isn’t milk required to grow taller lol

Calcium is good for your bones. If you suspect you have a deficiny buy a calcium supplement they are not expensive and available everywhere.

But I’m still growing isn’t milk required to grow taller lol
stfu
are you a baby? no. you don't need milk. Just supplement calcium buddy

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, PYT and Deleted member 7313
When I start blasting GH and using an AI, I could drink as much milk as I want right?
I guess not because you're still getting exogenous estrogen from the milk.

If you need calcium, buy a supplement instead.

Aromatase Inhibitors and GH have a lot of side effects you should be aware of before you start using either.

I'm not an endocrinologist.
Please do your research before playing with your hormones. Good luck :)

JFL what the FUCK happened to connor murphy he looks like a meth addict
He took the DMTpill and went to the psych ward where they diagnosed him after he threatened to rope himself.

He seems to be doing slightly better for now tho.

• So Sad
Reactions: xefo
He took the DMTpill and went to the psych ward where they diagnosed him after he threatened to rope himself.

He seems to be doing slightly better for now tho.

holy shit man

Avoid sugar, white flour, potatoes, white rice, and anything overly processed

• +1
Reactions: Tyad_12345
- gras fed beef
- gras fed organ meat
- green vegetables like cauliflower and brocolli
- fatty fish
- brown rice
-oatmeal
- quinoa
- mustard ( helps with absorption of brocolli)

Avoid sugars, alcohol, processed carbs and transfat.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Schönling and Tyad_12345
damn i basically eat potatoes everyday :feelscry:
They have a high glycemic index which spikes blood sugar and causes inflammation which is bad for collagen. As a shamrockcel I’ve been eating them my entire life, but I had to give them up

Dont drink milk
this. dairy will turn you into a bloatballoon

Maybe true, but milk and diary is still the #1 source of calcium and iodine in a western diet.

Lacking iodine during human development causes a fall, in average, of 12 IQ points in China. It has been found in the U.S. that the proliferation of iodized salt increased IQ by 15 points in some areas.

Literally over for you if you were iodine deficient growing up.

Recommending kids and teenagers who come across this site to stop eating diary and drinking milk because of muh estrogen might not be the best adivce.

Granted, I'm not really aware of the magnitude of the negative side effects of drinking milk and what not. Haven't searched it up. But it's important to note that most people literally cannot get enough calcium and iodine with a standard diet if they cut milk and diary. If you want strong bones and not get malnourished and lose IQ points, iodine and calcium is key.

How the fuck are you supposed to get your carbs in as a lifter if not with potatoes and rice. And from what Ive heard brown rices inhibits DHT, while white rice doesnt.

@AtomicBlackPill69

Eat lots of vegetables all anti-estrogen

Avoid uncooked oils, soy, etc

Eat lots of red meat (creatine)

How the fuck are you supposed to get your carbs in as a lifter if not with potatoes and rice. And from what Ive heard brown rices inhibits DHT, while white rice doesnt.

@AtomicBlackPill69
Eat pasta. It doesn’t spike blood sugar but is high in carbohydrates. You can eat white rice/potatoes if you think it’s beneficial for lifting, but it’s not great for collagen synthesis

Dont take soy , too much sugar , chemically products, edited food, not too much dairy.

Take: enough water, biological food (as much as possible) , variation , and a good distribution of macro's.

Red grapes: they contain resveratrol which should help keep E levels in check.