Foot size relation to height?

qwep

qwep

Banned
Will I grow taller to match my feet size? I am only 6ft yet im a size 12.5. Most people i know around my height are size 10-11. Even the 6'2-6'4 people, most are size 12 or 11. Its like most people cap out at size 12 unless they are 6'5+ giants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's roughly related but you may not grow taller. How old are you?

• +1
I'm 5'8 at 13 with size 11.5 us feet

Idk if this means I will be huge I doubt it

• +1
5'10 size 11

• +1
6'2.5 size 13, at 16 yrs old. but my friend is 6'3 with size 9 at the same age. Idk how the fuck it works.

• +1
6'3", size 12.5 US.

I'm 5'8 at 13 with size 11.5 us feet

Idk if this means I will be huge I doubt it

You'll see soon enough. My main growth spurt was at 13-14, going from about 5'7" at the start of 8th grade to 6'1" by the end of Freshman year of high school.

Conversely, other guys around my height in middle school only grew about another inch after that (from around 5'6" to 5'8" or so into adulthood).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Madness
6'3", size 12.5 US.

You'll see soon enough. My main growth spurt was at 13-14, going from about 5'7" at the start of 8th grade to 6'1" by the end of Freshman year of high school.
Im 5'8 entering 8th grade good to know! Ik this may sound weird but whats your birth month mines January which means I'm older than some kids

• +1
Im 5'8 entering 8th grade good to know! Ik this may sound weird but whats your birth month mines January which means I'm older than some kids

Mine's August (near the end), so I was younger than probably everyone in my grade. At the very least, you probably have a few inches left to go still.

• +1
Mine's August (near the end), so I was younger than probably everyone in my grade. At the very least, you probably have a few inches left to go still.
I have a big family except my dad is only 6 ft

• +1
I have a big family except my dad is only 6 ft

Ah yeah, most of my male relatives are 6'-6'2", so I actually ended up the tallest. I was probably pretty poorly nourished during prime growth years as well; could have maybe even been taller if I ate better. Sounds pretty likely that you'll avoid the fate of being a manlet, I'd say.

• +1
Ah yeah, most of my male relatives are 6'-6'2", so I actually ended up the tallest. I was probably pretty poorly nourished during prime growth years as well; could have maybe even been taller if I ate better. Sounds pretty likely that you'll avoid the fate of being a manlet, I'd say.
most of mine are 6'3 to 6'5. That's shitty that you where not fed well luckily for me I am

• +1
most of mine are 6'3 to 6'5. That's shitty that you where not fed well luckily for me I am

It wasn't for lack of resources/income, I was just a dumbass who preferred to live off of Hot Pockets and crackers. I did start eating much better toward the end of age 14 (milk + meat + vegetables), but the best period of my growth was done by then.

• +1
If HGH grows foots then yes it is.

• +1