For all you fkn cunts saying chewing is cope

A

Albanero

Bronze
These pictures are taken 1 year appart at almost same bodyfat..only difference is the right one is after 6 months of regular gum chewing.. mewing is super cope though since i have been mouthbreathing as a child with no resseced chin

Attachments

• Collage 2019-06-19 20_28_15.jpg
    Collage 2019-06-19 20_28_15.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 322
  • +1
Reactions: Lorsss and androidcel
Stopped reading at " same bf" you obviously aren't the same bf, since you became a holocaust survivor on the after why fraud OP?blocked go fraud somewhere else f off

You already had a tall lower third to begin with and were just skinny fat , just looking closely at your zygos and they are there ( before ) , you just had to starve yourself that's it

I mean you look so fking dehydrated on right , you have the typical face of fighters when they are cutting weight for make a fight

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: dogtown, AdamLamberg, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
These pictures are taken 1 year appart at almost same bodyfat..only difference is the right one is after 6 months of regular gum chewing.. mewing is super cope though since i have been mouthbreathing as a child with no resseced chin
chewing is changing my jaw too
I still have too much bodyfat to show the change, but the best thing is my teeth are now aligned better

The left photo looks frauded af

chewing is legit but u didn't prove it here at all, also jfl if u think u look better in the 2nd pic

chewing is changing my jaw too
I still have too much bodyfat to show the change, but the best thing is my teeth are now aligned better
are you sure bro? ive been chewing since sept and my palate hasnt widened

Stopped reading at " same bf" you obviously aren't the same bf, since you became a holocaust survivor on the after why fraud OP?blocked go fraud somewhere else f off

You already had a tall lower third to begin with and were just skinny fat , just looking closely at your zygos and they are there ( before ) , you just had to starve yourself that's it

I mean you look so fking dehydrated on right , you have the typical face of fighters when they are cutting weight for make a fight
Hahaga you fkn idiooot i am bloated as fuck 18% bodyfat fkn idiot

stop posting your paki face all over this forum it makes me sick srsly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Different angle LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
lmao ive been doing muay thai and street fights since decades but sure come to germany
Mua thuai my ass i will shoot your damn legs you fkn child

• Woah
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Chews me to pieces