For anti-mewing copers

I

Incelking

Bronze
I have been "mewing" for ahwile, but not much consistent focused.

I decided to put more Focus and Take It seriously lately. I have noticed I can fully put the back of the tongue between my molars and I am noticing my smile is definelty looking wider, better somehow.

I do think It contributes to make your smile wider wich is a good thing.

Thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Won't change anything, surgery or suicide, probably suicide cause noone has the money to get all the surgeries one need

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, loromate, Deleted member 8832 and 4 others
My thought is.. even if it works a tiny bit.. it's worth the minimal effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12218 and Deleted member 5969
Looks aside, it improved my breathing significantly.
I struggled to snort a full line in one go before but now I can easily do it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 12218, everythingisacope and 5 others
Won't change anything, surgery or suicide, probably suicide cause noone has the money to get all the surgeries one need
Stop coping.

It helps to keep You smile straight and even make It wider for people who were not used to do proper oral posture

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
I've seen mewwing work on some and not on others, i don't know anymore

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn
Stop coping.

It helps to keep You smile straight and even make It wider for people who were not used to do proper oral posture
Yeah obviously its correct tongue posture.... but calling it mewing is cringe and expecting positive changes is just retarded naive, it'll prevent negative changes tho

• +1
Reactions: Incelking, oatmeal, Deleted member 12218 and 1 other person
I have been "mewing" for ahwile, but not much consistent focused.

I decided to put more Focus and Take It seriously lately. I have noticed I can fully put the back of the tongue between my molars and I am noticing my smile is definelty looking wider, better somehow.

I do think It contributes to make your smile wider wich is a good thing.

Thoughts?
If u r like 13 then sure it's possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173
You do realize that MSE sometimes fails to make the palate wider, right? The tongue certainly won't do anything and at most is just a preventative measure for ensuring future recession doesn't happen.

You are the one coping with mewing

Yeah obviously its correct tongue posture.... but calling it mewing is cringe and expecting positive changes is just retarded naive, it'll prevent negative changes tho
Words cringe but it won’t stop me from using it. Imagine thinking the word “walking” is cringe so you call it proper leg gait.

• Love it
Reactions: Jew_Supremacist
If OP is of the ages 1-12, then mewing will help him
Mewing helps anybody at any age, it’s natural anyway so you should be doing it already.

• Love it
You do realize that MSE sometimes fails to make the palate wider, right?
Not true, Mse makes the palate wider every time whether this be through teeth tipping, alveolar remodeling, or sutural growth.

Mewing helps anybody at any age, it’s natural anyway so you should be doing it already.
If you consider stalling future recession "helping", then sure. These mew fags are equivalent to someone thinking stopping a gas leak in a house will rebuild it, when in reality it will only stop future damage

Its not retarted tô expect changes, because It depends what kind of changes You are expecting.

You wont get Brad Pitt jawline. But You can get a better, wider teeth positioning, more pleasing smile and healthier breathing

If you consider stalling future recession "helping", then sure. These mew fags are equivalent to someone thinking stopping a gas leak in a house will rebuild it, when in reality it will only stop future damage
“Only stop future damage”
You’re telling me you 100% whole heartedly believe this? That 2 lbs of constant pressure for several decades will have 0 positive change? We know constant pressure from braces wires can cause the teeth and gums to shift and remodel so constant pressure from the tongue won’t achieve this as well?

• +1
“Only stop future damage”
You’re telling me you 100% whole heartedly believe this? That 2 lbs of constant pressure for several decades will have 0 positive change? We know constant pressure from braces wires can cause the teeth and gums to shift and remodel so constant pressure from the tongue won’t achieve this as well?
If you want to spend 2 decades to get results that MSE can get in 1 month, then go for it

If you want to spend 2 decades to get results that MSE can get in 1 month, then go for it
I have MSE right now nice try. And it’s more like 5 years if dedicated.
80473A9C 16AC 44C9 8ED4 859474438125
EF611517 DA5A 48D1 8A5D E744818B9B54

Maxilla can be adjusted since the sutures of skull is opened till you hit 25yo. But i dont think normal mewing can do that. Even Mike Mew said mewing just helps you "keeping your maxilla upward or preventing long midface" but he didnt say it changes your maxilla. He uses some facepuller device to his patients who needs actual maxilla forward.
Only facepulling device/some extreme hard mew/extreme thumbpulling can change your maxilla.
Which is 99% of mewing incels can't handle for 1~2 years

Last edited:
Maxilla can be adjusted since the sutures of skull is opened till you hit 25yo. But i dont think normal mewing can do that. Even Mike Mew said mewing just helps you "keeping your maxilla upward or preventing long midface" but he didnt say it changes your maxilla. He uses some facepuller device to his patients who needs actual maxilla forward.
Only facepulling device/some extreme hard mew/extreme thumbpulling can change your maxilla.
Which is 99% of mewing incels can't handle for 1~2 years
Where has Mike stated that he uses face pulling devices? Could you link something?